- Close to nine years of experience as a software developer in the supply chain management and services domain. Seeking opportunities in the supply chain management domain for functional/techno - functional roles.
- Part of an agile development team that handles Manhattan WMOS (Warehouse Management Open System) inbound modules. Involved in LLD, development of new features, defect tracking and fixing, unit testing
- Module owner and point of contact for initiate ASN (pre-receiving), sorting and LPN disposition modules
- Contributing domain knowledge on all inbound modules/transactions like receiving, putaway, sorting, tasking, location wizard and inventory management
- Working on production issues, performance issues, core dumps, custom issues and base defects
- Involved in WMOS 2020 componentization - Design and coding
- Requirement gathering for new features and functionalities
- Implementing new features in LOM and Defect fixing
- Releasing the product to the customer
- Documenting changes and updating the defect tracker
- Responsible for writing test cases for Development testing.
- Setup for development and testing features - Active Directory Installation.
- Windows server and Linux OS Installation.
- Implemented the UAC (User Account Control) feature for a ILO utility