- Experienced Business Analyst and Project Manager with a demonstrated history working in the financial services industry over the past decade. Skilled in Project Management, Analytics, Process Improvement, BRD Development, Test Script Development and Testing, Reporting Creation, Research and Development of KPIs and Risk and Quality Management.
Business Analyst and Project Manager
- Enterprise data management including development of dashboards using the BI tool Microstrategy along with building departmental databases.
- Developed procedures, key performance indicators, risk factors and quality monitoring for default mortgage servicing to account for regulation adherence and bank documentation.
- Lead all Microstrategy training for end users and executive management when reporting roll outs occur.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of learning tools and training that Confidential now uses in their leadership facility to train employees.
Accounting Project Manager
- Determined payment strategy based on the maintenance of several DDA’s which lead to a decrease in penalty payments.
- Developed Vendor database and worked closely with vendors to continually update their information.
- Established a “go - to-green” plan to oversee all cleanup efforts, as well as prevention plans to ensure of no repetition.
- Provided frequent and clear updates between Confidential and Chase management and all levels in the project to keep all invested parties up to date on progress and initiatives.
Business Support Project Manager
- Monitored daily movement of partial funds across Bankruptcy and Foreclosure lines of business to accounts for SLA adherence, as well provide risk audits to ensure adherence to governmental guidelines.
- Developed extensive analytic reporting for line of business partners, risk, legal, compliance, and executive management as well as presenting at facilitated meetings across all levels of management.
- Created and facilitated in-person training, job aids, and web-based training.
- Major technology roll-out projects included changes to adherence of processing payments and letters for CFPB, REG Z, REG AB, REG A.