- An accomplished IT Professional with 13+ years of experience in Project Management, Enterprise Agile Transformation (SAFe), Digital Transformation, Agile/Scrum Modeling, Cloud, CICD, Micro Services and Agile Test Automation Product Management.
- Highly skilled in IT Project Management with 4+ years in Enterprise Agile Implementation using Agile Scrum and Scaled Agile Framework.
- SAFe Release Train Engineer/Project Manager role experience in digital transformation projects using Scaled Agile Framework Implementation.
- SAFe Scrum Master and Partner of Full Stack web application development digital teams to automate them build the DevOps pipeline for next generation products.
- Effective in working with digital scrum teams and/or product managers to maintain a prioritized program backlog and team backlogs.
- Expert in proactively advising to plan program dependencies and remove program impediments that prevent the team from achieving its goals.
- Skilled at collaborating with Product and Scrum teams in order to identify automation needs, create test automation strategies, build automation strategies plans, and build automation solutions to improve product quality.
- Proficient in building relationships with all stakeholders, communicating updates and program information on a regular basis and determine the most effective SAFe Implementation roadmap to support Lean Agile value delivery.
- Release Train Engineer with expertise in liaise with multiple teams to schedule release dates coordinate features to be included in the release.
- Expertise in coordinating across Agile Release trains and help to direct Scrum Masters within the train. Manage execution of Agile Release Train for current program increment and planning for future PI's.
- Good at advising program stakeholders (Marketing, UI, UX, Product Management, Legal etc.) program roadmap, architecture roadmap, technology roadmap and work with development, quality assurance, System Architects ensure clear lines of communication are maintained and program delivery is smooth and effective.
- Effective in mentoring the team to use software engineering best practices code review automation, Build & Test Automation and CICD pipelines software development life cycle - SDLC, agile methodology, scrum, code reviews, documentation, branching, version control, database schema design and create & consume web services to accelerate team velocity.
- Technical leadership in guiding the team on automating the deployment process in Azure Cloud kept deployment consistent across all environments.
PM Tools: SharePoint, Rally, JIRA, TFS, Visio, Agile (scrum Methodology), SAFe, Waterfall, MPP, MSOffice, slack, V-Model, ServiceNow, Confluence
Database: Oracle, MongoDB, MYSQL
Engineering Framework: Bootstrap, Node.JS, Angular JS, Typescript, MVC, AJAX
IDEs: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code
Application Server: Apache, Nginx
Cloud Technologies: AWS
Operating Systems: Windows, AIX, Mac OS
Version Controls: GIT, GitHub
CI/CD Tools/Automation Tools: Jenkins, Maven, BitBucket, Nexus, Selenium, Protractor, REST API Testing, Bamboo, Jenkins, Sonar, Docker Templates, Microservice, Postman, SOAPUI, RESTASSURED
Configuration Management: GIT, SVN
Containers: Docker, Docker Swarm
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
Project Manager / SAFe Release Train Engineer
- Act as Scrum Master and assist launch ARTs and PI Sessions.
- Collaborate with any coordination requirements to support the Agile Release Train, including Program Increments, System Demo and I & A Events.
- Partner with product management and System Architects to develop DevOps pipeline to improve value delivery.
- Partner with delivery leaders to ensure successful delivery against PI commitments. Schedule system demos across teams with business for key capabilities.
- Consistently track and monitor the product team’s progress after PI planning and provide guidance/ support.
- Partner closely with SME’s to effectively assess and evaluate SAFe ART assessment maturity which will allow you to provide viable solutions to close the gap.
- Establish and track metrics to analyze effectiveness of the SAFe adoption and training initiatives to creatively influence participation and improve the quality of the programs.
- Coordinate team dependencies within the same release train and external dependencies from other trains and teams. (ex: UX, Marketing, Regional dev teams).
- Worked with the Scrum teams to integrate all aspects of SDLC build/release/deploy using Jenkins.
- Worked with Scrum team to install Jenkin plugins for GIT Repository, setup, SCM polling for immediate build with maven and maven repository (Nexus Artifactory) and deployed apps.
- Worked with teams integrates Jenkins with GIT to support automated builds when developers commit code into GIT.
- Partner with teams to enhance automation test suites to increase coverage.
- Partner with teams to set up a Splunk dashboard for application monitoring and automated alerts.
- Work with teams to integrate JIRA with JENKINS and GitHub for real time bug tracking and issue management.
- Partner with teams to implement Continuous Integration using Azure DevOps & Octopus.
- Assemble and lead multiple cross-functional teams to support IT application releases of varying size, complexity and duration.
- Collaborate and manage release processes across all functions within IT and with business stakeholders.
- Coordinate team dependencies within the same release train and external dependencies from other trains and teams. (ex: ETO, Digital Marketing, Regional dev teams)
Environment: SAFe, Kanban, TDD, PI Planning, Jira, GIT, UX, UI, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, SonarQube, REST API, Test Automation
Project Manager / SAFe Release Train Engineer
- Acted as SAFE RTE working with Onshore and Offshore teams. The ART consists of 8 Scrum Teams.
- Worked with Wealth Management Product Teams (UX, Product Owners, BAs, developers, testers, ITOps) and scrum masters to flesh out concepts and quickly build prototypes to socialize with key stakeholders.
- Worked closely with IT and other Business Unit counterparts to ensure resource alignment in support of product vision and roadmaps.
- Directly partner with a team of Scrum Masters who are responsible for removing obstacles and ensuring the team lives agile values and principles.
- Facilitate events such as Scrum of Scrums, Inspect & Adapt, System/PI demo and PO Sync.
- Establish cadence and driving ceremonies such as PI Planning, Scrum of Scrums, Inspect and Adapt Workshop, Innovation and Sprint Planning Providing leadership, direction, training and coaching to Agile teams.
- Fostering a team of collaborative environments breaking down silos between groups and contributing to the Agile community through participation in the internal process.
- Facilitate Product Planning readiness by encouraging a Continuous Exploration Process Maintaining metrics that provide value and transparency to stakeholders.
- Assist inter-team cooperation and helping the team operate well with the other teams within the program.
- Estimate and guide the team in establishing normalized goals and help the team understand how to evaluate features and capabilities
- Coach development team to build the CICD pipeline to perform, build, test and deploy code using Jenkins.
- Worked with teams to build backend automation for RESTful web services APIs testing using HTTP Client/Rest Assured framework.
- Guide the team to automate code review steps and unit, functional and regression test automation using Selenium, TESTNG framework.
- Interacted with multiple scrum masters in onshore/offshore to resolve critical and complex issues in the product through scrum of scrum calls.
- Identify and manage dependencies with other internal or external teams through scrum of scrum calls.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the Iteration, identify and manage Sprint dependencies.
Environment: SAFe RTE, UX, Design Sprint, PI Planning, CICD, Jenkins, RESTful, APIs, Java 1.8, Apache Camel, HTML 5, Angular 2, TeamCity, Jenkins, Node.JS
Digital Project Manager / Digital Scrum Master
- Partner with the program team (UX, Product Owners, BA, developers, testers) to flesh out concepts and quickly build prototypes to socialize with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the UX team and Product Manager to convert UX mock-up into UI applications.
- Guide Scrum team to Build and deploy applications using Jenkins.
- Worked with team for developing Unit test cases using various mocking tools and test automation framework for backend and frontend functionalities.
- Monitor and track Sprint milestones and deliverables and proactively manage changes in Sprint scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Guide teams to create and maintain a standard automated build process.
- Ensure continuous integration of software through nightly build schedules and continuous integration tasks are completed and deployed successfully.
- Act as Servant Leader to the digital team and encourage team collaboration between designers and developers.
- Drove the Sprint end-to-end from prioritizing, resource planning, follow-ups, and closure of tasks.
- Responsible for managing the Automation effort for larger teams.
- Partner with UX team to create wireframe, prototype and style guides and track progress of UX deliverables.
- Prepared status reports for stakeholders regarding project timelines and capacity planning for UX resources on the team.
- Coordinate Software release activities including hands-on product builds and release packaging.
- Facilitate scrum of scrums to assist in program execution and program increment tracking.
- Facilitate a team for better creativity and try to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Managed risks and dependencies.
- Conduct Agile maturity measurement survey on each release with scrum teams to identify their gaps and enable their maturity to the next level.