- More than twenty years of overall IT/ Software industry experience in Agile/Scrum/ DevOps Program/ Product Management, business strategy/ planning, requirements, analysis, architecture, design, development, testing and implementation of medium/large scale enterprise application systems.
- Certified SAFe® Program Consultant, Agile Coach, Release Train Engineer, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) & Product Owner (CSPO) with focus on delivering quality products and significant business value to customers in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments using SAFe/Agile/DevOps/Scrum/ Kanban frameworks.
- More than 15 years of Project/ Program/ Product management experience with sound knowledge and application of SAFe/Agile/Scrum framework, PMI Project Management methodologies/ processes. Demonstrated strong project management skills in the areas of project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, scope management, time management, resource, budget/cost management, change management, defect, risk and QA management with strong technical and domain expertise.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise wide SAFe transformation, implementation and execution plans, value stream mapping, launching and facilitating Agile Release Trains (ARTs), coaching ART execution, PI planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives.
- Successfully implemented Lean - Confidential across Organizations, trained and transformed multiple enterprise teams into highly collaborative, self-organized and self-managed Agile/ Scrum/ DevOps teams.
- Successfully helped Organizations/teams adopt SAFe/Agile/Scrum/ DevOps framework/ principles with focus on best Agile/ Engineering practices/ processes, Agile values/mindset, technical excellence, effective planning, execution and continuous improvement. Strong experience conducting effective Agile/scrum ceremonies/ meetings - PI planning, Sprint planning, daily scrum, review/ demo, retrospective and backlog refinement.
- Experience working with large Software/ IT organizations, enterprise teams across major companies like Microsoft, Walt Disney, Starbucks, AT&T, Fiserv, Confidential and Intel.
- Ability to stay positive and motivate teams in challenging situations.
- Proven skills and practical knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency. Excellent cross system, cross group management, collaboration and coordination skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills with proven ability to strategize and prioritize effectively.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills. Hard working, eager to take up challenges and ability to work in both individual and group work environments.
- Extensive experience working directly with external/ internal business customers, leadership teams and other key stakeholders to understand business problems, scenarios/ requirements and translating, executing them into desired project solutions.
Project Management/ Processes: Certified SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC4.6), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), SAFe/Agile/ Scrum/ DevOps methodologies/ framework, Kanban, PMI Project Management methodologies and framework, MS Project and Portfolio management (PPM), VSTF, JIRA, Clarity
Programming: Java (Sun certified programmer)/ J2EE, C#, SQL, XML PL/ SQL
Databases: SQL Server 2012/ 2016, Oracle 8i
Technologies: IoT (Internet of Things), Cloud Azure, AWS, Big Data Technologies, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana) Stack, Splunk, BI/ Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, .Net framework, IIS Web Server, MS Office suite.
Senior Program Manager/ Scrum Master
- As Senior Program Manager/Scrum Master, leading multiple DevOps teams and implementing Confidential within Confidential / Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
- Successfully trained and transformed teams into cross functional, self-managed Agile/ DevOps teams delivering quality products in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
- Coached and trained development teams, across all roles and functions in Agile/ DevOps principles, mindsets, practices/ processes for optimizing delivery of value to the customers and increasing maturity at a sustainable pace.
- Facilitated planning, retrospective, reviews/ demos, daily stand-ups ceremonies.
- Worked with product owners/ stakeholders to define product vision/ roadmap, epics/ stories and prioritize product backlog.
- Proactively managed risks, dependencies and removed impediments. Helped with cross team collaboration/ co-ordination, setting expectations with leadership team and stakeholders.
- Worked with teams to establish CI/ CD delivery pipeline, and other Agile technical practices to improve the quality and time to market of product/ feature delivery.
- Facilitated program-level continuous and relentless improvement via Inspect & Adapt workshops.
Senior Program Manager
- As a Senior Program Manager in product and technology group, led the effort for Agile/ transformation of Confidential teams working on development, releases and launch of IoT products/ services - SyncUP Drive, SyncUP fleet and SyncUP Pets.
- Successfully worked on implementing Agile processes and practices across the product portfolio.
- Coached and trained teams across all roles and functions in Agile concepts, principles and practices.
- Collaborated and coordinated with multiple enterprise teams within Confidential and external vendors.
Senior Scrum Master/ Program Manager
- As a Senior Program Manager/ Scrum Master in POS and Core technology services team, I successfully led the Confidential of multiple teams within Enterprise tools and data services group.
- Managed and executed high priority, high visibility, large scale complex program/ project initiatives that had significant customer/ business impact across Starbucks.
- I was responsible for managing the program/portfolio/ projects, budget, AOP planning, products roadmap/ prioritization, internal/ external dependencies and executive status communications.
- Collaborated and coordinated with multiple enterprise teams including security, cloud services, Identity provider, external vendors and business partners. Worked actively with external vendors/ companies like Comcast, PagerDuty, GitHub, Atlassian, New Relic etc.
Senior Scrum Master
- I successfully lead the Confidential of Enterprise tools and data services Organization.
- Successfully trained and transformed multiple teams into cross functional, self-managed Agile/ Scrum teams delivering quality products in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
- Successfully drove the adoption and enforcement of Agile/Scrum principles, best practices/ processes across the larger group/teams, customers and stakeholders that significantly improved team’s ability to deliver quality products/ features in a very efficient manner.
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies - backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospective, daily stand-ups, Sprint reviews/ demos.
- Helped team achieve technical excellence by promoting CI/CD and other Agile methodologies.