- More than 6+ years of professional experience in IT industry as a Scrum Master and SQA Engineer in various domains, E - Commerce, Banking, Healthcare applications projects with high performing teams in complete SDLC projects. Along with profound knowledge of delivering requirements in different environments, from pure waterfall to highly agile (Kanban and Scrum).
- Very good knowledge of agile frameworks (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), tools (JIRA), and experience leading agile ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Retrospective)
- 2+ years’ experience working as a SQA Engineer on Agile scrum teams.
- Ability to work and manage teams in a complex matrix organization with AGILE frameworks like XP, Kanban, TDD, utilizing some of their technical practices to increase productivity with my teams.
- Involved and enforced Agile principals as a Scrum Master that resulted in reduction of Cycle time by 15%, this increasing teams’ throughput in less than 12 weeks.
- Delivering results through effective collaboration with team members while cultivating and maintaining strong cross functional partnerships with stakeholders.
- An excellent servant-leader, with good motivational, conflict resolution, team building, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Scrum, Kanban, TDD, FDD, CI -CD
- SVN, JIRA, TestRail JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, Rally, Git, Android, Studio, XCode, Allure, HipChat, Microsoft Power Point, Slack, Microsoft Power Point
- Digital Media, E- Commerce, Web Content Management, Java, Selenium, HTML, XML, SQL, JSON, Selenium, TestNG
- Agile, Waterfall
- Bug tracking
- Data Analysis
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Servant leader
- Agile coaching
Sr Scrum Master
- Leads SCRUM and KANBAN teams with a clear understanding of business and IT context, and develops an understanding of project synergies and dependencies
- Scheduled managed and facilitated sprint planning, daily standup calls, sprint review and sprint retrospectives. I made sure off-shore team members were always on time, sending them reminders and scheduling meetings to accommodate their schedules.
- Lead development standups, maintain KANBAN tasks and track iteration status
- Facilitated daily scrum meetings, sprint planning meetings, planning poker sessions, sprint reviews and retrospective meetings for 2 scrum teams, managing both on-site and offshore resources
- Helped Product Owners maintain the product backlog in a way that ensures the needed work is well understood so the team can continually make forward progress
- Worked closely with project managers, business analysts and software developers to turn user requirements into actionable user stories that influenced product and service direction
- Performed detailed assessments of risks to determine constraints and develop mitigation strategies
- Helped Increased collaboration amongst team members so they can be self-organizing and self-managing themselves. ensuring the team is maximizing its capacity and delivering valuable increments every 2 weeks
- Responsible for running sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint review/ retrospective, daily standups, and release planning meetings.
- Coached team members in soft skills such as Agile, communication, expectation management and time
- Drove continuous improvement of IT Project Delivery processes by advocating agility and SAFe processes and principles
- Proactively identified conflict and issues with team members and other business managers, and found ways to resolve this conflict/issue so my teams remained focus on delivering on committed work
- Used JIRA metrics to help me understand and get the best out of my teams. Utilized the burn-down chart daily during DSU meetings to understand our sprint progress, anticipate issues, and recommended techniques to keep team members on track on delivery sprint goals.
- Used Rally as the main Agile tool, for planning tracking, estimating and releasing work
Scrum Master / SQA Engineer
- Directed the Software Quality Department by generating end-to-end software testing framework.
- Guaranteed alignment of products with Agile environment requirements by conducting manual and automation testing for web application.
- Held responsibility in developing and delivering test cases and technical requirements.
- Schedule bug triage meetings, assessed priority of bugs, fixed bugs, re-testing the application, and reporting issues through interaction with developers.
- Drove efforts in executing functional and operation testing on different mobile devices iOS and Android.
- Initiated quality assurance processes, procedures, and documentation including test plans, test cases, and test reports.
- Supported the Product Owner, especially concerning grooming and maintaining the product backlog on JIRA by working with the PO to write user stories making sure they truly reflect business goals and end users' needs
- Constantly ensured alignment of all developed software with Agile environment requirements by conducting manual and automation testing for web applications.