Innovative, senior project manager with 15+ years of proven experience leading programs, strategic tools, portfolio offerings, and operations within varied technical enterprises with focus on excellence in driving large and complex initiatives from inception to execution.
- Build relationships with project stakeholders across internal teams and with key stakeholder teams to enable global support including facilitation, project and budget tracking, risk escalation, and best practice sharing.
- Develop and implement unified tools, and information systems to support project and org planning, execution, reporting, and decision - making.
- Understand the deliverables of project stakeholders, critical path items and build mechanisms to identify potential risks and delays.
- Ensure project management standards are followed, project plans, reports and documentation are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Provide information for resource planning and allocations, including adjustments based on emerging opportunities and challenges.
- Monitor and report on the project portfolio including significant milestones, risks and learnings.
- Program/Project Management
- Agile/SCRUM offshore/onshore management
- Enterprise Security and Compliance
- Process Mapping / Modeling
- New Product Development & Launch
- Quality Assurance & Controls
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Business systems analysis
- Cloud Consulting
- Global Marketplace Development
- Strategic Offering Management
- Software Engineering
- Data infrastructure and analysis
- Opportunity Mgmt & Sales Processes
- Cloud Services
- Software development (SDLC)
- Building and managing cross functional teams
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- New Product Introduction
- License Fulfillment & Management
- Cyber Security
Cloud: Sales Force, Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management and Quote to Cash, AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
Databases / Applications: Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Sybase, ODBC, Access, Agile PLM, PeopleSoft, Siebel, E.piphany, Rational, Visio, Flexera, Tableau, data warehousing, ETL, SAPs4/hana and BI technologies and supporting infrastructures. Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP, Concur, Anaplan, Oracle EPM/Hyperion.
Development: COM, CORBA, EJB, .NET/Azure, Java, SQL, ASP, VB, PDF, UML, ETL, Star Schema, J2EE, Business Objects, Brio, SOA, Web Services, NetWeaver, JSON, APIs, Oracle BPEL Process Manager.
Integration: Jenkins, Docker, Bitbucket & Jira integration, Azure integration.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Rapid, Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, Prototype.
Tools: Pivotal Tracker, HP PPM, Rally, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Open Workbench, Confluence and Jira.
DevOps: puppet, maven, Jenkins, Github.
Sr. Enterprise Project Manager
- Define, develop, and maintain Allegiant agile playbooks and reusable assets for accelerating the enterprise cloud-powered digital transformation.
- Design playbooks that combine the best of cloud practices with the best of partner practices and serve as a guide to lead transformation engagements.
- Work with operations to identify success patterns, and harvest proven reusable approaches, assets and tools.
- Capture newly defined best practices and embed them into the playbooks.
- Drive the digital product roadmap.
- Define expectations for the delivery of operational and financial digital products.
- Responsible for program-level communications to senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Scope and lead cross-functional financial and operational, strategic projects, and initiatives.
- Manage process and engagement across new product development cycles to improve both new product supportability and safety.
- Track solutions readiness and execution.
- Work with Engineering, Operations, Support partners, and other key stakeholders to define and deliver complex product portfolio.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities.
- Design, scope (functional and technical), build, and test innovative solutions that automate and scale Confidential enterprise systems in a timely, accurate, and cost-effective manner.
- Evaluate third-party software products for solutions to functional solutions.
- Transform traditional project management office (PMO) into an enterprise project management office (EPMO). In turn, enable EPMO to utilize objectives and key results (OKR) mindset to become the change hub that enables the team to successfully deliver business value across all different business units in a unified manner.
- Proactively identify opportunities for operational improvements and partnering with the finance stakeholders to implement SAPs4/hana. Integrate SAP with Sales Force Sales.
Sr. Technical Project Manager
- Plan, direct, and coordinate deployment of a complex set of applications (a combination of .Net and Java) on Google Cloud Platform using Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Facilitate the customer experience through application upgrades, maintenance, and cloud deployment using agile software development practices.
- Collaborate with delivery teams to bring problem resolution to application and project issues.
- Manage onshore and offshore teams through daily standups to deliver an entire ecosystem comprised of over 150 applications into Google Cloud Platform in less than six months.
- This transformation enabled the end customer to realize over 3.6 Million in datacenter operational savings.
- Lead the execution of the strategic plan through establishing a strong working relationship with key stakeholders.
- Address client concerns on resources and delivery.
- Manage a substantial application management outsourcing engagement.
- Manage the delivery team and support all aspects of project planning and execution activities as per milestones.
- Promote continuous improvement, and create metrics, reports, and changes to existing process documentation to increase team productivity.
- Assist in resource allocation to promote maximum productivity.
- Conduct daily standups, including backlog grooming and iteration planning with multiple teams across several technology tracks.
Sr. ProjectManager - Cloud Business Operations
- Lead cross-functional and offshore/onshore teams of internal and external resources to deliver cloud growth and enablement applications.
- Define cloud go to market strategy and provided innovative marketplace CRM applications atop Azure and SFDC based cloud infrastructure.
- Manage the execution of marketplaces features and enhancements to provide the best experience for users in 22 countries.
- Implement Eloqua lead management integration with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Possible Now to meet GDPR requirements.
- Setup Salesforce as a core platform to deploy:
- Apttus for contract management
- Zendesk integration for case management.
- Unified data model within Sales Cloud to support product rebrand and enhanced account visibility and financial profile.
- Cloud Marketplace now empowers 45 Thousand resellers and offers 200+ cloud services to a total of 27 Million seats around the globe.
Sr. Project Manager
- Deploy a single licensing policy along with internal governance. It is used by businesses to align go-to-market strategies with product development and operational processes to ensure that if a product follows the system, they will be successful in deploying the product within Confidential infrastructure.
- Collaborate with operations leadership to build a coherent ecosystem that included BI, production, staging, QA, development, and staging environments in various geographic locations.
- Manage a multitude of supporting projects at different development stages, including:
- License fulfillment and entitlement solutions for products acquired through acquisition and customer self-serve portal.
- Completed merger of Breaking Point and Anue by updating their product portfolio to adhere with a new licensing platform
- Develop a process for the order to license fulfillment and work with the engineering team to update product line and transition to Oracle ERP and new licensing platform.
- Introduce flexible licensing models, including EEprom activation and active and inactive subscriptions.
- Introduce new licensing models to support Confidential virtualization initiatives.
- Manage SOX reporting and related internal and external audits. We reported on entitlement for each product line quarterly.
- Play a crucial role in Oracle Agile PLM implementation and Oracle ERP R12 upgrade. Integrate R12 with Sales Force Sales Cloud.
Sr. Technical Project Manager
- Manage implementation of key “My Confidential ” project track. It is an initiative to simplify the management of license keys and personalizing support for customers and partners.
- Implement a Java-based, custom-built Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution through managing the entire project from architectural assessment to adoption.
- Establish the Customer Solutions Center (CSC) team to assist internal and external stakeholders with complex, post-sale issues relating to contracts, accounts, and licenses.
- Implement a Salesforce PLM Lite marketing solution to improve the management of the Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Replace Siebel Call Center with Salesforce.com Service Cloud as a single global solution for Global Support Services (GSS) support delivery, establishing global consistency, and improving functionality.
- Implement the case management and support portal tracks for Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Maintain and manage portfolio of financial systems while collaborating and partnering with finance, IT, and external vendors to deliver finance products.
- Manage system adoption and satisfaction, including training users on the application relevant to their jobs, and provide support to users and maintain proper system access using AIM and SSO identity management tools.
- Keep internal customers and management up-to-date on all roadmap initiatives.
- Enhance operational efficiency through transitioning IT legacy mainframes into virtualized vFabric hybrid cloud solutions.
- Oversee day-to-day processes, including requirements/business process consolidation, portal integration plans, and UAT testing activities.