- Senior - level IT professional with demonstrated skills and strengths developing and implementing strategic and tactical IT project and service management and delivery solutions; build and deliver strategic value through the effective design, management and implementation of application, infrastructure and service management initiatives that are positioned for growth, best in class and leading edge.
- As Project/Program Manager, have developed, managed and delivered IT projects and programs, from inception through to implementation; while achieving successful project/program completion which were on-time and within budget.
- As Service Delivery Manager, oversee the delivery and management of support services utilizing policies and procedures designed to ensure consistently high service performance, support staff effectiveness and exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Following SDLC framework, designed, developed and implemented LIMS (3) and CRM (3) solutions
- Planned, managed and implemented project the BP natural gas LOB to address Capacity Management requirements imposed by the Department of Justice. The project involved optimization, remediation, upgrades and consolidation of data center infrastructures and technologies
- Following SDLC framework, designed, developed and implemented enterprise laboratory labeling and identification system. This system involved the implementation of barcode technology, standard sample naming conventions and customized printing capabilities ($4M).
- Managed and implemented POC project to demonstrate the feasibility of using smartcard technology for physical and logical access management for Confidential . The POC project served as the blueprint for subsequent implementation to the remainder of its 70,000 employees ($2.5M).
- Designed, developed and implemented the global consolidation, upgrade and support strategy of Shell’s EZChrome software environment. Consolidated 8 globally disbursed software installs into a single global solution with 8 virtual instances ($2.5M).
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation and written and oral communication skills; including CIO, VP, and director
- Experienced in Customer Engagement and business requirements facilitation and gathering within operations, projects and location management as the focal point for customer IT service requests;
- Highly developed analytical skills; able to think and act both strategically and tactically
- SOX Design and Implementation
- Infrastructure / Software Program/Project Management
- Service Management Implementation / Management
- Resilience (security, business continuity, disaster recovery)
- Performance Measurement / Reporting
- Facilities / Data Center Management.
- Strategic Management & ROI maximization
- Enterprise Systems Management (CRM, ERP, LIMS)
- Service Delivery & Infrastructure Management
- Software Development and Database management
- Knowledge Management
- Communication (Technical Documentation, CBTs, Marketing collateral)
- Product Management
EMC CX4 Storage Systems
EMC DMX (Tier-1) Storage Systems
Blade Systems for cloud computing solutions
Sun SPARC Enterprise M5000 Servers
VMware and server consolidation
Cisco Routers, hubs and switches (12 years)
LAN/ WAN configuration and management
Windows based servers and workstations
Data Warehousing using SQL Server
SQL Server(DBA) and Oracle
Web based applications using HTML, Java, ActiveX, Active Server Pages (ASP)Visual Basic, Fortran, XML, RDBMS, UNIX
Experienced in SDLC and Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
MS Software Management Software (SMS)
MS Project Management Tools (Expert)
MS Office Suite (Expert)
MS Project (Expert)
Aurum/Baan Enterprise CRM Systems
Siebel Enterprise CRM Systems
SampleManager Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
SAP (Supply Chain Management)
Remedy (Service Desk, IAM, BPM)
EZChrom & Chemstation
SAP Supply Chain Management
Remedy (Administration & Management)
Enterprise Network Performance Manager
SCADA System/Software Development
Global Project Manager
- Program Manager responsible for the implementation of the company’s new enterprise Laboratory Information Management System in 450 sites globally.
- This initiative includes Organizational Change Management (OCM) associated with transitioning localized client server platform to a global based web platform
- Developed, aligned and implemented ITSM processes to that leverage capabilities of different support organizations.
- Incident, Change, Asset, Problem, Service Request (ServiceNow), Service Level and Knowledge Management tools and processes
- Work cross-functionally with senior leadership, heads of department and laboratory managers to help them understand and adopt new approaches for the management of laboratory data.
Senior Service Delivery Program Manager
- Provide Service Delivery Management of Confidential trading products and services; ensuring all operational service objectives are delivered on time and in accordance with customer requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with senior leadership, heads of department and operations team to help them understand and address solution/service gaps.
- Coordinate and direct the actions of each functional area (Infrastructure, application and data) of the business and bring them to bear in a unified manner to assure a seamless and effective delivery of IT products and services.
Senior Project Manager
- Executed project in accordance to the Confidential delivery methodology to segregate the networks of a multitenant school (high/ middle schools) into two distinct networks; included setting up servers, conversion to wireless connectivity, and setup of two computer labs
- Program manager responsible for the development and implementation of the business case and strategy intended to lower enterprise network costs through the removal and optimization of unused or underused wired LAN deployments and the eventual deployment of wireless LAN technology ($12M).
- Act as the key liaison between the external vendors and Business Units to identify and maximize cost improvements and of business requirements.
Senior Project Manager
- Collaborated with Upstream, Downstream and designated support groups to develop the lifecycle framework and solution support strategy encompassing established IT Service Management processes and practices. This framework and strategy is intended to provide long-term sustainability and optimal value realization.
- Oversee solution roadmap alignment to BU requirements; coordinates interdependencies with IT infrastructure and application support teams.
IT Program Manager
- Collaborated with Upstream, Downstream and organizations to design, develop and implement the long term support strategy and roadmap for enterprise engineering and laboratory applications; encompassing alignment and implementation of key Shell’s global IT infrastructure landscape initiatives and integration with the other enterprise applications ($10M).
- Interface with BU leaders, end users, IT partners and external vendors using the Integrated Support Model to monitor and improve application service performance according to published SLAs.
IT Manager /Program Manager
- Program Manager responsible for the implementation of BP’s North American Gas and Power Trading storage optimization and capacity expansion program.
- The program consisted of eight distinct infrastructure projects that included: server upgrades, virtualization and VMWare implementation, DR facilities remediation and upgrades, Business Continuity Planning, NAS and SAN storage upgrades, and tape storage upgrades.
- Utilized BP’s Capital Valuation Process to ensure effective project management for all project activities within the team, including planning, organizing, and controlling execution of tasks for proper alignment with core policies, processes and procedures.
Global Services Engagement Manager
- Provided account engagement for Confidential ’s Software As A Service (SAAS) and Managed Service programs based on Confidential ’s portfolio of software products and services; industries: Oil & Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
- Identified customer operational and security requirements, developed, negotiated and executed contracts, statements of work (SOWs) & SLAs.
- Day to day management of 3rd party delivery partners and internal support staff and acted as the key escalation point for all project and product related issues.
- Accountable for implementation and delivery of the program being delivered to 10 customers, including scoping, implementation, ongoing support, changes and enhancements ($20M).
IT Service Manager
- Designed, implemented and managed global standardized ITIL methods and procedures required to transition SAP and non-SAP technical changes to the production environment for the entire company
- Maintained, built and managed the enterprise information security program as part of the activities required to transition applications to production.
- Utilized ITIL processes to deliver and leverage Configuration, Change, Release and Problem Management processes that maximized ROI and minimized global enterprise risk.
Senior Project Manager
- Implemented global E&P disaster recovery and business continuity projects involving infrastructure and software upgrades utilizing geographically distributed teams. Project was completed on budget and on schedule. (Total Budget was $22M)
- Managed and implemented global IT infrastructure projects for Confidential E&P divisions: included upgrades three (3) offshore drilling platforms and the Global Trading Center in Houston.
- Provided financial and technical consultation to identify and evaluate business and technology risks the to the Global Finance Trading department.,
- Facilitated and led cross-functional teams to determine areas in the billing workflow and supporting technologies that adversely impacted profitability. Resulted in the process being fully documented, the identification of wasteful tasks and processes and implementation of required technologies.
Global Services Delivery Manager
- Managed a globally distributed team of over 25 responsible for the implementation, management and delivery of Managed Services based on Schlumberger’s Identity and Access Management product offerings The services included physical and logical security solutions based on smartcard and PKI technologies.
- Project Managed the implementation of the Identity and Access Management solution for Confidential
- Successfully implemented a Knowledge Base Management system for the capture, management and dissemination of support information to customers, the support team and development staff.
- Prepared and managed departmental operational and capital budgets for P&Ls of $20 Million in 2001 and $48 million in 2002. Prepared monthly budgets and forecasts and developed RFP project investment appraisals; resulted in the department successfully achieving P&L targets.
IT Services Manager
- Planned, designed, implemented, and managed the IT support organizations; for the R&D, manufacturing, and marketing departments. Managed 15 IT staff members responsible for IT infrastructure and applications
- Performed infrastructure design, implementation and management; software development and management, administration of commercial applications and implementation, and management of the help desk and support organizations
- Planned, designed and developed two in-house LIMS systems; included integration with lab instruments and business systems. Designed, implemented and installed SampleManager LIMS system
- SAP technical liaison relating operational requirements for the configuration of SAP supply chain management module. Provided functional support of the system after it went into production