- I have overall 8.9 years of Technical experience in Oracle PeopleSoft ERP Application and Confidential Application as Technical Analyst and Release Manager.
- Currently Working as Senior Project Lead (Technical Analyst) for Confidential Development and Production Support.
- Good Functional knowledge on entire Eone Process ETL .
- Having experience as a Techno functional consultant in implementation projects and Support Project and worked on PS 9.2 Finance Upgrade.
- I have hands on experience in Confidential Security Administration, Confidential Technical, Release Management and Testing Support.
- Expertise in Peopl e tools, Applica t i o n Designer , A p plic a ti o n Pac k age, Peopl e code, PS Que r y .
- Had experience in w o r k ing on 9.2 PS q ue r y implementation.
- Support of bug f ixes and i s sues reporte d .
- C onducting root cause a na l y sis f or issues and provi d ing per m anent fixes.
- Preparation of technical specification, developing, debugging and unit testing of application know end to end functional knowledge from ePro to AP.
- Good functional knowledge on HR - recruiting modules. Implemented Taleo-eRecuriting process end-end development as a single resource.
- Worked on multiple versions of Peoplesoft Tools like 8.51, 8.52 & PeopleSoft Application versions 9.1 and 9.2
Senior Project Lead
- End to End functional knowledge in Confidential GL Reconciliation process.
- Expert in developing RRF (T2T, Measure,Hierarchy,BP) in Confidential
- Worked on Batch maintenance and creation.
- Good Knowledge on Data Integration Hub and Data model.
- Handling production support for Confidential from data extraction and transformation from various sources to GL Balances.
- Handled migration activities in Confidential from DEV to PROD Environment.
- Created jobs in Autosys using Jil Scripts.
- Worked in fixing bugs in Production Environment.
- Expert in Confidential Security administration.
- Expert in developing PeopleSoft applications across multiple versions using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, File Layout, Application Engine, People Code, Application Designer.
- Intermediate level knowledge in other PeopleSoft tools like Integration Broker and PS Query.
- Responsible in migration of codes from the development environment to production.
- Proficient on production support activities like Performance Improvement, SQL.
- Hand’s on experience in creation, stage and payment of vouchers and invoice.
- Participated in implementation of Confidential invoice loader, AP recon for vouchers.
- Good functional knowledge on travel and expense, eProcurement, AP modules in Finance.
- Involved in creating Functional Specifications after acquiring relevant information from the clients for the change requests.
- Worked in T2T,Measures,Dataset, BP,Batches,DQ
- Worked on Excel Upload.
- Worked as Security Administrator for Confidential .
- Created roles, groups and user access for Confidential Application.
- Involved in the release migration activities for Confidential environments.
- Migrating Activities performed in Confidential DEV, QA, and Prod Environments.
- Provided Application support.
- Involved in Confidential QA Testing for SIT.
- Performed Production Support
- Worked on application engine programs and file layouts.
- The new process should allow attachment of the receipts while submitting the expense. Prepared the technical design and unit test documents.
- Completed all the requirements within the timelines. Involved in debugging and testing the application engine. Solved many issues during the support phase of the project.
- Have included validations and related code changes in various application engines in the project.
- Developed the Application Engine for generating the outbound files for AP Vouchers.
- Worked Application Engine programs and file layouts.
- The new process should allow creation of multiple voucher invoice lines per voucher/Invoice. The new process should allow creation of multiple voucher invoice lines per voucher/Invoice.
- Pr e pared the Technical Design and unit test docu m ents
- Solved many issues during the support phase of the project.
- Have included validations and related code changes in various applications Engine in the project.
- Support of bug fixes and issues reported. Conducting root cause analysis for issues and providing permanent fixes.
- Responsible in Analysis and design of requirement.
- Preparation of Technical Specification, Developing, Debugging and Unit Testing of application.
- Requirement walkthrough and facilitate clarification.
- Maintenance security of application in terms enhancement and have resolved defects in T&E, ePro, AP modules in Finance.
- Have good functional Knowledge in Travel & Expense, AP, ePro modules in Finance.
- Assisting the Leads in Technical issues and helping the team on creating user manual and computer-based training material for the end user.
- Responsible for Migration, Conversion activities and post implementation support.