Technical Trainer/Personal Support Worker
- Officiated conference calls at all times of the day and night.
- Responsible for technical support when needed. Also, was the single point of contact for escalation.
- Completed replacements of at least 10 routers per week worldwide.
- Supervised technicians and other managers all over the world.
- Placed and confirmed that hardware and software orders were verified and completed.
- 280+ routers replaced with 2 not completed on time. Those were due to technicians not available for travel.
IT Project Manager/Operations Manager
- Installation of video fiber optics, and wireless networks.
- Maintained systems such as Cisco, Avaya, Shore - tel VoIP, and Ring Central.
- Paired Google and Microsoft Apps\with mobile devices (AirWatch).
- Installation of T1, PRI, MPLS Circuits, extensions and directional boring.
Technical Services Specialist/Worldwide Applications Support
- Trouble shot and resolved issues remotely with Apple IOS, Blackberry, and Android mobile devices.
- Paired Microsoft Outlook with mobile devices (AirWatch).
- Resolved issues with laptops and desktops on computers in Windows and Apple IOS.
Unified Communications Specialist
- Administrator for Cisco VoIP network. Cisco 2600, 2800, 3600, 7200, 7500 switches
- Collaborated with several teams to convert 400 properties to VoIP which resulted in savings of over $1.4 million.
- Direct contact and reporting to Senior Leadership Team for IT Services
- Set up voice and video conferencing using Cisco’s Meeting Place
- Call manger express, ICM, Contact center, Cisco unified connection 10.0, E911, meeting place, WebEx, Cisco VoIP ACD (finesse), UCCX, Genesy and ICM
- Remedy ticketing and Service Now.
Technical Service Operations-Help Desk/ Operations Manager
- Consumer “White Glove Experience” with face to face interactions, email, social media, telephone, Skype, etc.
- Programmed and installed network for security video recording and storage.
- Insured Cisco switches using Nexus OS and IOS (Layer2) and routers (Layer 3) were connected correctly to the CTA’s sonnet network (MPLS).
- Installed and configured desktop hardware/software.
- Served as single point of contact for escalations.
- Utilized and maintained VPN’s.