- Innovative, results oriented manager with over ten years of experience and a passion for building relationships and exceeding client and management expectations.
- Proven success in the areas of project management, CRM/SFA, customer care centers, operations, software and new product implementations, process re - engineering, and e-business solutions.
- Strong skills in Software Technologies, Agile Methodologies, team building, communication and presentation, as well as inter-department and executive client relations and account management.
- Developed & released a responsive credit card application website that resulted in over 2 million mobile customers.
- Worked on Payment systems /api’s, Tokenization and PCI.
- Created a monthly project status reporting process and provided training & support to 80+ IT PMs.
- Have experience on cross functional teams.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Project Manager for the Modeling, Testing and Data Management area of the bank utilizing Waterfall and Agile Project Management processes.
- Managed a project budget of $3.5 million dollars.Involved in Agile transformation.
- Accountable for delivering 50,000 new card accounts. Developed and launched Card Products and credit card utilization, anti-attrition and acquisition programs across all card products.
- Recommended new product innovation and cost cutting strategies to senior management committees.Experience with CEDAR which is provider of (EIPP) and Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP) solutions.
- Worked on research and development with a leading electronic payment gateway service provider, including an agile implementation of EBPP/EIPP offering
- Led and managed internal cross functional teams including international card suppliers, IT, Risk and Analytics providers and with Visa, MasterCard .
- Consistently met new card accounts, card billings, revolve, and interest revenue targets.
- Grew business by 30% by increasing credit card base by more than 5000 cards in one year.
- Work on deposits servicing and account origination platforms, enhancing online capabilities and creating a measurably improved customer experience.
- Lead technical and business reviews and coordinated all deliverables from requirements through testing.
- Develop a repository of best practices to be used in developing applications for the Gen 2 team.
- Work as an analyst/architect in understanding and implementation of FIS web services.
- Effectively and regularly communicate with the team and the business on the progress of the projects.
- Created test methodology including Connect-File activities to simulate data upload under various customer response and error scenarios. create a process for IT and business users to keep track of changes made to FIS services/code base during design /development.
Technical Project Manager
- Drove the creation of a new sign-in portal for the new FX Deal board /Report Card system.
- Managed web development program from collecting new client requirements to build and launch of web applications, hiring in-house and offshore developers, evaluating code for in corporation into projects, porting web applications between Unix and Windows environments. Prepared quotes and managed change order requests.
- Managed and led $1M web-based development effort using RUP methodology to successful completion of specified milestones within time and budget constraints.
- Managed client expectations, communications, and contract negotiations.
- Identified risk mitigation strategies; established project policies, procedures & guidelines; and performed requirements gathering and analysis activities.
- Led / facilitated business requirements JAD sessions.
- Developed / wrote project business and technical documents.
- Transformed business requirements into functional specifications and facilitated JAD sessions with business and development team.
- Worked with business users to prepare and update Business Process Requirements (BPR) and Software System Requirements (SSR). Created test cases and test scripts.
- Wrote use cases and functional requirement documents. Defined test cases, creating test scripts, analyzing bugs, and interacting with QA /
- Planned, organized, and implemented all aspects of facility projects.
- Consistently met or exceeded timeline and budget constraints for all projects.
- Managed an average of eight projects monthly.
- Tracked and communicated project status to upper management through weekly Excel reports.
- Presented quarterly progress and status to VP and CFO through PowerPoint presentations.
- Facilitated conference calls with internal departments to review goals and manage progress.
- Gained knowledge of project management theories.
- Coordinated different people or teams as needed for project completion
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Managed all areas of multiple, complex, medium- to large-scale Web-based solutions, specializing in content management systems, including scope, time, cost, risk, quality, integration, procurement, human resources, and communications.
- Developed business strategies to improve profitability, reduce costs, streamline operations and enhance client relations.
- Wrote RFPs that led to the successful procurement of multiple medium- and large-scale projects of up to $1M.
- Grew project teams by actively recruiting, cross-training, and coaching individual members of the team.
- Performed requirements gathering and analysis activities.
- Facilitated JAD sessions, focus group meetings, contract negotiations & client relations.
- Wrote product white papers, product training & promotional materials, and web site & user guide documentation, as well as testing standards and guidelines.
- Developed and executed QA procedures and change control processes
- Oversaw the development and maintenance of various dynamic web applications and static websites. Also performed risk evaluation, reviewed design and program development, planned and performed in-house audits, made reports, and make sure that product meet work plan.
- Served as responsible party for giving solutions to assist enterprises to administer important business as well as operational risks and to identify best practices, operations cost reduction, and development opportunities. Execute appointment scheduling, audit program management, recruitment, reporting and other management responsibilities.
- Trained employees on register management and coordinated all orientation sessions for new hires.
- Spearheaded development of regional reliability tool which facilitated root cause analysis, action item tracking/assignment, reporting, and market operations connectivity for direct market input.
- Worked on applications connected to an Oracle environment with high volumes of data and transactions. Reviewed & managed the Design, Requirement & Technical documentation, System Traceability, Impact Analysis, Tracking, Scheduling, & Reporting.
- Worked as part of project management for UAT while implementing Flex Cube.
- Gathered the requirements for VZW client and web services and user interfaces. Worked on Product Management, Release Management, Testing, Implementation, & Support.
- Collected and documented the business processes and business rules, translated the Business and User needs into System requirements. Provided key input in working with users in defining project and system requirements. Did scrum for better project management.
- Created Use Case Models, Analysis Models, Design Models, Implementation Models, Use Case Diagrams, Behavior Diagrams (sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, activity diagrams) and Class Diagrams based on UML methodology using MS Visio.
- Directed and managed the Change Control process for the project as a whole by facilitating group meetings, one-on-one interviews and corresponding through emails with work stream owners to discuss the impact of change request on the project.
- Gathered and documented the Impact Assessment on the project, due to change request, from the work stream owners and the project management team, in terms of man days and project duration.
- Managed all areas of multiple medium-scale projects, including client expectations, communications and contract negotiations.
- Wrote proposals involving strategic plans, cost analysis, and overall project plans.
- Facilitated business requirements JAD sessions.
- Performed analysis of QA strategies.
- Realigned QA processes to achieve maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Involved in preparation of IT Roadmap, BOM (as is - to be) & capturing Business User Requirements. Gap Analysis - accessing shortfall in Legacy Applications / replacing them with selected products, Generating RFI/ RFP responses, developing Interfaces so as to have a truly integrated, globally scalable SOA-based system.
- Consisted of gathering requirements and business use cases for authentication for document tracking web application through Prism against LDAP network , document tracking Injector services, Doctracking client consisted of gathering requirements and business use cases for Search functionality.
- Worked as part of the core project team from Requirement Gathering & Operation / Service Mgmt.
- Served as part of SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) creation team, thereby devising strategy for data/workflow between multiple departments, integration of Applications and Development of User Interfaces, Test & Use Case development including UAT sign off.
- Conducted Requirement Gathering sessions with key business area Subject Matter Experts (in Insurance groups, Claims Managers) to collect requirements and business process information.
- Developed business processes models in RUP to document existing and future business processes.
- Comprehensively worked with requirement gathering for the system using Requisite Pro and designed the business requirement collection approach based on the project scope and SLC Methodology.
- Created and Reviewed Business and User Requirements in BRD’s by conducting GAP Analysis, creating User Requirement Specifications, Functional Requirement Specifications, Project Schedules, documentation, and test plans.
- Designed and developed all Textual Use Cases and using UML methodology developed Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams.
- Worked closely with the Sponsor assessing the progress, dependencies and risk aspect of the project. Acquired good knowledge and experience of Project Development Life Cycle from a Project Managers perspective. Used MS Project for tracking the progress
- Participated in the identification, understanding and documentation of business requirements, including the applications capable of supporting those requirements. Collected and documented business processes as well as business rules.
Confidential, Kansas City, KS
- Created Use Case Scenarios and maintained the Textual Use Cases (Business Use Cases, System Use Cases) and modeled Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Business Flow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, revised functional specifications and other core materials throughout the SLC, making all necessary revisions for defect correction and requirement clarification /refinement. Estimating effort for projects that range in duration from a few weeks to several months. Review business requirements and clarify the functionality with business partners and user experience team.
- Created software design specifications in UML wicket, using Microsoft Visio. Worked on extract Hogan data extract into database from mainframe Present the features developed at the end of each cycle of the software development to the stake holders and in corporate their feedback and comments.
- Identified the Business Process Requirements and Interface Specifications and documented them.
- Conducted walkthroughs for Business Requirement Document and Textual Use Cases to discuss certain issues with the Business team, Architecture and Design team, and Development team.
- Extensively facilitated the JRP sessions and JAD sessions by conducting interviews, workshops and requirement elicitation sessions, and training sessions with Business User Groups such as end-users/clients/stakeholders and the IT Group.
- Created and maintained Change Request/Defect records in Test Director and Design and requirement records.
- Designed the look-n-feel requirements of the application through wire framing diagrams, for better illustration of the application to research team and portfolio managers. Updated and modified progress and resource allocation in MS project for the team.
- Extensively used test director for writing/analyzing project vision, goals, specifications and requirements, initially performed the baseline testing and organized all the scripts systematically and generated reports
- Managed and coordinated the QA team to conceptualize the test approach, determine test needs, test environment, test data, resources. Documented high- and detail-level requirements, test plans, test cases, test summary reports, and Installation, Troubleshooting and maintenance procedures or the GUI, functional, user acceptance, performance, integration testing, system backend testing, and end-to-end testing.