- Experienced Senior Business Analyst / Product Manager with over 15 years of experience in Service industry. Excellent reputation for solving problems, improve customer satisfaction and driving overall operational improvements.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Requirement Elicitation and Analysis
- Process Improvement Consulting
- Product Owner for E - Commerce Strategic Projects
- Client Relationship Management
- Implemented Agile / Scrum in project
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, JIRA
- Functional and UAT Testing
- Gap Analysis
- Communication and Coordination Skills
- Familiar with Amadeus / Galileo GDS
- Kanban for new projects
- Consulting clients on industry practices and drive sessions to streamline requirements.
- Introduce new process to ensure faster approval on functional scope and high-level solution.
- Set agenda and chair meetings with different stakeholders.
- Work closely with User Experience Design (UXD) to define optimal user experience.
- Conduct UAT demo to show progress on product.
- Work closely with development and QA team to provide clarification and support on functional requirements
- Working closely with Project Manager to define scope for project as per release plan published.
- Communicated the requirements with internal stakeholders such as Project manager, Technical Architects, Development team etc.
- Elicited requirements from clients and document the same in BRD, product backlog in JIRA etc.
- Elaborated on themes and features to define description and acceptance criteria throughout the process of story backlog refinement.
- Participated in Agile process, such as daily standups, sprint planning meetings, demos, and retrospectives.
- Worked on Kanban process for new projects.
- Functioned as Lead and SPOC for Functional team, elicit, analyzed and owned Business Requirements for a key customer account for all client interactions related to Functional Requirement.
- Successfully ensured timely delivery of all clients’ deliverable including MoM, Process Flow Diagrams, and Gap Approach Documents.
- Conducted the functional demo of the product with the Development team and Product Management
- Facilitated and lead client meetings, functional demos, and workshops (including defining the scope and agenda). Work closely with Project manager to plan future sessions, draft meeting agenda, and highlight any foreseen risk of scope creep.
- Identified / Analyzed Gaps and discuss findings with Change Control Board; document results, create release plans, Develop Approach Documents for Customizations/ gaps identified and reach an agreement with customer.
- Worked closely with Product Team to work on solutions for Change Request. Draft and Present solution for Gaps to clients’ and get their sign-off.
- Worked closely with Project Manager and Product team to identify list of functional features that will be released phase-wise to ensure timely delivery of the product to the customer as per their requirements.
- Conducted discussions / walkthroughs with Clients stakeholders, Project Managers, Product Owners and technical architects to understand the systems and underlying business rules.
- Identified and highlighted scope creep to enable management to take corrective measures.
- Performed Functional UAT Testing on features released in each phase to ensure clients’ requirements are achieved. Work closely with Testing Team and Development team to fix errors / bugs through logging the details in JIRA
- Conceptualized what features shall go into a specific module
- Created BRDs, Process Flow Diagrams, Feature List, Use Cases, etc. as per project requirements
- Conducted discussions with multiple stakeholders to ensure linkage is established between modules
- Provided consultancy across different functional modules.
- Created a complete landscape of more than 50 different applications and their interactions with each other.
- Provided inputs to revamp or introducing new features that cater to business needs.
- Provided inputs to clients for better Business process and how the same can be automated by building an application for the same.
- Drafted functional aspect in Proposal and Business Requirement documents.
- Elicit, document and managed requirements from clients.
- Understood the Business requirements from different business stakeholders and convert them into System Requirements in the form of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Created a solutions document using Visio and obtain approval from the client.
- Assisted the Test Team in the formulation of Test Scope as per the Business Requirements
- Documented Business Requirement Specifications that delivered necessary change in manageable and non-intrusive way