- IT professional with broad experience straddling project roles.
- Over nine years’ experience with Maximo from versions 4.11 through the latest fix packs for 7.5 supporting both implementation as well as upgrade projects.
- Over four years in energy industry, and over 6 years in utilities overall, with projects from detailing processes through system configuration and delivery.
- Skilled at meeting with clients, creating process flows, working with functional design then configuring to meet client needs from a highly specialized technical standpoint.
- Has worked with Maximo in highly customized as well as standard (out of the box) implementations, understanding the business rules for each client.
- Able to lead clients through multilayer upgrades. Skilled at working with all levels of clients as well as training teams prior to turning up and going live.
- A strong and reliable resource to have available throughout Maximo projects from requirements gathering, to detail design, to technical implementation, to post Go - Live support.
Senior Lead Maximo Consultant/Project Manager
- Completed upgrade of highly customized Maximo 6.2.3 instance to Maximo 6.2.5 w/ Calibration utilizing the IBM Process Solution Installer.
- Completed User Acceptance Testing & Validation Guide for various Maximo Apps.
- Analyzed screens from existing production system and ensured those “configured” screens were carried in the add-on and verified against existing validation documentation.
- Utilized Application Designer for Screen & Application Changes.
- Utilized Workflow Designer for creation of Data Sheet Approval Workflow.
- Troubleshooting Application Errors post upgrade via WebSphere & Maximo System Logs.
- Data Migration of Data Sheets from Flat Files through MEA Integration Application
- Configuration of MEA Interface through standard Object Structure,Enterprise Service, External System configuration as an iFace Interface.
- Completed Migration of Configured/Customized Screens for Calibration
Senior Lead Maximo Consultant
- Led the technical side of the Maximo 4.11 to Maximo 7.5 project.
- Completed Data Mapping for entire 4.11 to 7.5 system.
- Completed Data Migration via Rules Manager Migration, SQL Scripts, & MIF Imports.
- Implemented, Configured, Trained, & wrote several reports in BIRT 3.7.1.
- Compiled and Wrote the Training Curriculum and performed train the trainer sessions.
- Completed the Data Migration & Setup for the Service Request Workflow to replace an existing .NET implentation to 4.11.
- Completed the Implementation of LDAP w/ Active Directory through WebSphere & LDAPSYNC cron tasks.
- Troubleshooting of WebSphere memory leak(s) and Java Heap Sizes for optimal performance on a single (test) system as well as a clustered (production) instance.
- Building EAR files for configuration & Implementation of TRM Rules Manager
- Wrote several Rules for Service Request/Ticket App & Work Order App
- Implemented and Configured TRM Rules Manager for Rules & Data Migration use.
Senior Maximo Workflow Consultant
- Led the Design & Architecture of Maximo 6.2.3 Workflow Implementation
- Focused on the TICKET Maximo Business Object & the related Service Request ticket class
- Designed Workflow with several sub processes and complex condition nodes with over 240 lines (sum of positive connection lines & negative connection lines) connecting said nodes
- Designed & Completed the successful backend migration of Maximo 6.2 workflow from development instances to quality, stress, and finally production instances
- Participated in a full Quality effort with defect tracking through HP Quality Center
- Developed Actions, Roles, & Escalations to tie workflow into status changes, roles to manage personnel, and Escalations to fire off requests generated from an .net based web form
- Created a Custom App to contain a Custom Attraction Responsibilities Matrix which drove auto-populated fields which in turn drove Maximo workflow assignments from roles based on those auto-populated data sets.
Senior Maximo Consultant
- Completed Data Mapping for portions of the Maximo 6.2.4 system in preparation for migration to SAP EAM
- Troubleshooting of Actuate 8.5 system for legacy Maximo Reports.
- Completed several Crystal Reports as conversion from Actuate Reports.
- Maintained the legacy Maximo System until all sites had been migrated to SAP
Senior Maximo Consultant
- Completed upgrade of highly customized Maximo 6.2.4 instance to Maximo 126.96.36.199 utilizing IBM’s Maximo Database Upgrade Utility.
- Focus shift from Maximo 6.x to Maximo 7.x
- Completed User Acceptance Testing Guide for Maximo 7.1.x as to the client's needs
- Collected and analyzed screens from existing production system and ensured those “configured” screens were carried in the upgrade
- Implementation of Actuate 9, BIRT 2.1.2/2.3.2/3.7.1 , & Cognos 8 for reporting
- IBM/MRO Maximo (MXES) Integration & Migration Experience (MEA/MIF)
- Completed Data Mapping, manual and automated data conversion from Maximo 6.x into Maximo 7.x through SQL Scripts, MIF iFace Tables, & Import/Export (v.7.5)
- Requirements Gathering Exercises, Proposal Writing
- Utilized Application Designer for Screen & Application Changes
- Utilized Workflow Designer for creating and editing Work Flows.
- IBM Maximo 6.x troubleshooting, preparation for upgrade to 7.x
- IBM Maximo 7.x Upgrade troubleshooting & system administration duties
- IBM Maximo Mobile v. 6.x Troubleshooting, 7.1.x Testing & Upgrade
- Installation of IBM Maximo v. 7.1.x (clean new install for new facility)
- Preparation & Delivery of IBM Maximo v. 6.x & 7.x Training Materials
- MSSQL 2005/2008 Database Configuration & Preparation for Maximo 7.x & 7.5
- Currently Supporting Client with 10-20 hours of afterhours support