- Managing co - located and remote cross-functional teams throughout the entire project life-cycle
- Spearheading project management process and workflow improvements to allow for smooth execution of projects and improved efficiency
- Managing all aspects of projects: scope, risk, schedules, budgets, resources, quality, communication and team and stakeholder relationships
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation: Project Plans, Schedules, Budgets, Status Reports, Change Orders, Meeting Notes
- Managing budgets from $150K to $2.5MM
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Knowledge of: iWork, GSuite, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Merlin, Smartsheets, Omniplan, Asana, Pivotal Tracker, LucidChart, Keynote, Powerpoint, Visio, OmniGraffle, Basecamp, Slack, 10,000ft, JIRA, Confluence, TestFlight, Bitbucket, Git
- Expertise: Iterative and Agile Development, SAFe, Collaborative IA, UX and Design, Cross-Functional Team Management, Resourcing and Client Management
- Well-versed: Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), SaaS, AWS, Heroku, SQL, UX Design: Research and Presentation, Mobile and Web Technologies, CMS, Usability Testing, QA and testing processes for mobile and web applications
Senior Project Manager
- Managing projects for complex applications and software interfaces.
- Managing projects from inception through completion.
- Responsible for all aspects of the project lifecycle through identifying client needs, making project and resource plans, assisting in cost estimates and facilitating project execution .
- Planning and managing project scope, critical path items, schedules, budgets, deliverables, reviews and client approvals.
- Managing cross-functional team activities ensuring the team knows and understands the project objectives and customer vision.
- Managing UX Research logistics for interviews and user testing.
- Business development support, collaborating on defining project approaches, timelines, resource plans and reviewing proposals/RFP responses.
- Responsible for client facing day-to-day interaction.
- Creating and delivering presentations to clients and stakeholders on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Developing and updating project workflows to streamline execution of projects.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed onshore and offshore UX, Design, Development and QA teams.
- Participated in discovery and design workshops with clients to finalize strategy, business requirements and use cases.
- Planned and managed project scope, critical path items, schedules, budgets, deliverables, reviews and stakeholder approvals.
- Managed risk assessment and mitigation strategies.
- Translated business requirements into user stories and specifications ensuring alignment across all team members.
- Created and delivered presentations to clients and stakeholders on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for agile development backlog, velocity and burn-down tracking and user story completion; managing daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint reviews, retrospectives and updating status of ongoing sprint work.
- Mentored Junior Project Managers.
- Developed and updated project workflows to streamline execution of projects.
- Managed daily workflow, problem-solving, communication and relationships with freelance resources, vendors, clients, strategists, IA, UX, designers, developers, QA and analytics teams.
- Led kickoff meetings, internal reviews, client reviews, and agile development.
- Created and maintained all project documentation: SOWs, creative brief, project plans, requirements, functional specs, schedules, budgets, status reports, change orders, meeting notes.