- A Technical Project/Program Manager with over 15years experience in information technology working across the organization, experienced in cloud, HCM & ERP, big data and snowflake, API, data warehousing design concepts, and hands on E - Commerce and Business Intelligence report management platforms.
- Improving and revamping existing service and processes providing ERP product support in the areas of finance, human capital management, and reporting development utilizing data warehouses.
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor to the executive leadership team ensuring that overall technology vision and strategy supports the company's strategic initiatives managing large and small teams.
- Experienced in a wide variety of market segments and industries including Aerospace, Government/Higher Education, Finance, Retail Management Systems, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Desktop/Mobile Software Development, and Network and Software Architecture.
- Translate Executive vision across departments and business units, aligning projects through collaboration and effective communication to match the proper technology with the needs of the organization.
- Experienced in IT auditing, security penetration testing, and process efficiency and improvement in an agile environment.
- Responsible for product planning, integration, and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, strategy and roadmap, working closely with the developers, UX/UI designers, Sr. management on daily basis, also with sales, marketing and support departments to ensure revenue and deliverables are met.
- Over 10years experience in building and designing data warehouses, software integration, and establishing and developing ERP & financial and back office systems.
- Skilled in Strategic Planning and Implementation; PMI & Agile Development Processes and Management of remote teams; able to prioritize effectively, multi-task and achieve objectives within time and budget.
- Proven success at turning new ideas into launched products through building successful cross-functional teams, fostering a culture of design-driven product development and user experience innovation, and rolling up sleeves to get the details right.
- Equally capable at delving into product requirements and negotiating with engineers as presenting to executive-level customer decision-makers and industry analysts. With an extremely strong cross-organization collaboration, negotiation and team building skills.
- MS Project
- MS Office
- Service Now
- Big Data
- Sparx EA
- TOGAF 9
- SQL Server
- IBM Cognos
- Bit bucket
- Power BI
- Data Cubes
Confidential, Denton, TX
Sr. BI Project Manager
- Function as a liaison between various departments and business units
- Determined the content of Status Reports and frequency of delivery; analyzes results of the Progress Reports and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Defined Project success criteria, communicating that throughout the Project team. Reviews deliverables prepared by the Project Team
- Manage the budgeting and invoice reconciliation processes for all IT projects
- Highlight risks, anticipate change requirements, and advance issues
- Applies Project Management and Software Development Lifecycles methodology and enforces Project standards. Minimizing exposure and risk on a Project to ensures timely completion of Project level tasks.
- Understands how to communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully. Effectively communicates relevant Project information to superiors.
- Facilitate team meetings, hold regular status meetings with the Project Team, keeping Project Team informed of changes within the Project.
- Scrum Master & Agile Coach migrating from waterfall to SCRUM implementing Confluence, JIRA and JIRA Align
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. IT Project Manager
- Developed report data warehouse from AS400 DB2 database, in Azure cloud environment for accounting reporting and auditing.
- Advanced experience with IAM policy and role management in the AWS and Azure environment
- Hands on penetration testing using scan tools for remediation of security vulnerabilities, and auditing in our Linux, Windows, Hadoop, Azure, and AWS environments.
- Reduced department expenditures saving the company over 3.2 million dollars in the first 5 months, by reviewing redundant software and services and eliminated excess.
- In the first six months simultaneously managed five large corporate initiatives of a new VoIP phone system, a new ERP system, a new television information streaming network, network infrastructure upgrade, and elimination and conversion of vendor technology.
- Presenting quarterly reports on the state of the department to the Board of Directors.
- Negotiated purchases of computers and peripheral equipment. Oversaw the installation, operation, and maintenance of computer systems, work stations, IT Hardware, phone systems, and various software.
Sr. Technical Project Manager
- Created a BI Financial Data Warehouse using OBIEE giving near real time financial information to operations in the field, and marking data to sales and operations allowing for multidimensional data.
- Implemented various programs such as: JIRA, GIT, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), Dayforce HCM, Oracle EBS, and Supply Chain Management; utilizing API interconnectivity. Resulting in a savings of $1 Million annually, and converted enterprise from PeopleSoft HCM Payroll to WorkDay
- Upgraded AP and AR call center from Avaya to Genesys cloud bases call center software.
- Implemented Spark for distributed processing framework and programming model that helped us do machine learning, stream processing, and graph analytics using Amazon EMR clusters to give real time information of sales and room rate fluxions to marketing and management to get the highest profitability out of each room rented.
- Review applications and consolidated establishing an automated solution for Accounts Receivable and Collections with complete life cycle for AR & Advance Collection e-commerce customer self-service portal implementation recovering $1.8 million annually in bad debt.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Developed SaaS production data warehouses for integration and automation of reporting and customizable integrated key performance indexes dashboards having a SQL star schema data warehouse.
- Designed separated data warehouse from SaaS application database to allow for faster report generation and data mining that the traditional application relationship database wouldn’t accommodate surrogate keys and dimensional data in slowly changing dimensional tables.
- Guided and lead the team that developed the Apptricity integration engine that connects directly to existing systems, providing a robust cross-functional solution and maximizing the value of corporate resources utilizing Cognos, SAP BPC, Hyperion, TIBCO Jaspersoft, and Crystal Reports utilizing API and JSon calls for system interconnectivity.
- Program Manager for large multi-million dollar client accounts using Jira with Greenhopper, including Nestle, Disney, Lockheed Martin, US Air National Guard, NASA, Merit Logistics, Home Depot, Kroger
- Instituted new process and procedures for project management, including an integrated master schedule, corporate process flow schematics, employee discipline and conflict resolution policies, tiered customer support structure, and business continuity manual.
- Responsible for JAVA SE 8 coding on Eclipse Juno and peer unit testing QA review of junior developers
- As the functional DevOps Engineer I worked with the developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases. Moved the system environment to SaaS Docker container platform where we started using Atlassian’s JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, and Maven to have CI/CD from Development to Staging for proper QA testing.