- Serve as scrum master for many development teams across a distributed Scrum environment.
- Acts as a servant leader who enables teams to self - organize, self-manage, and deliver via effective Lean-Agile practices.
- Adopt an Agile mindset, including ownership, self-organization, and empowerment
- Managed both offshore and onshore teams, facilitating training, Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning, Refinement, Retrospectives and Sprint Reviews to advance the maturity of the team.
- Groom user stories with Product Owner.
- Work with PO to prioritize user stories and formally plan sprints.
- Hold Sprint Review (demos) after iterations to demonstrate a testable or shippable product to stakeholders and celebrate team achievements.
- Provide continuous process improvement through sprint retrospectives and metric analysis.
- Serve as a Application Project Manager, coordinating work cross-functionally for (scrum teams; direct-to-customer, and partner teams.
- Coached Scrum Team, Product Owners, Program Manager, Projects Managers and Directors on the AGILE methodology.
- Scrum Master in the SAFe framework as part of the Agile Release Train (ART), participates and significantly contributes to ceremonies, such as Agile Release Train Synch, Scrum Master sync, and PI planning.
- Able to support geographically disperse teams in different time zones (offshore resources) and remote employees
- MS Project MS Office AGILE SCRUM KANBAN Waterfall Visio PMBOK SaFe Framework SAP Data Warehouse
- SOA UNIX CLOUD Oracle SQL MYSQL JAVA Application Development File Net SharePoint Clarity ETL .
- Web sphere .NET C C++ Rally CRM POS JIRA IT UP PRISM Big Data API Analytics Hadoop Kafka Bitbucket
SENIOR SCRUM MASTER
- Scheduled and facilitated all ceremonies within the Agile Framework (Stand-Up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Backlog Refinement, Scrum of Scrums and Retrospective).
- Enable development of self-sustaining agile teams.
- Work with Product Owners to refine and prioritize the backlog.
- Facilitate sprint planning resulting in the team committing to the sprint objectives.
- Partner with the Delivery/Development Mangers to ensure coaching of the teams on Agile Practices and opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for helping and aiding in removing team impediments.
- Establish strategy and approach to transform customer software development from a traditional Waterfall methodology to Agile methodology (enabling an Agile Transformation).
- Coaching development and project management teams on Agile methodologies and frameworks in overall transformation effort.
- Support and train team members to optimize their absorption of agile and internalize the methodology.
- Drive organizational change, in addition to agile best practices and capabilities within the team.
- Help support agile tool adoption and consistent utilization, in partnership with the Agile COE.
- Track and report on Agile metrics related to the delivery framework.
- Work as a Scrum Master in the SAFe framework as part of the Agile Release Train (ART), participates and significantly contributes to ceremonies, such as Agile Release Train Synch, Scrum Master sync, and PI planning.
SCRUM MASTER /AGILE Coach
- Lead daily stand-ups and scrum ceremonies for multiple API and ETL scrum teams.
- Work with Product Owners to groom the backlog and plan sprints.
- Track, escalate and remove impediments.
- Report at daily Scrum of Scrum meetings.
- Track, burn down, issues and progress in Rally.
- Work with software Development and testing teams to resolve issues and remove impediments. Picked to
- Serve as an AGILE Coach to improve the Tower’s AGILE Compliance Metrics.
Technical Senior Project Manager/SCRUM MASTER
- Provided oversight and leadership during project execution to ensure all the project deadlines are met within the PMO.
- Facilitated weekly SCRUM of SCRUM, Scrum Leadership and 15-Minute daily standup, Sprint review, Demo and Retrospective ceremonies.
- Managed the end to end test team to get product fully tested before delivery which includes test automation.
- Conducted Vision Meetings with the Clients and Product Owners.
- Helped with Product Road mapping
- Developed user roles and responsibilities and backlog seeding.
- Helped the Product Owners understand on how to write effective users’ stories.
- Interacted with Scrum masters/ Scrum teams and aid SCRUM Teams by using Rally to get approvals from product owners on completed user stories, run reports and reading the user stories, definition of done, test flows and test cases to ensure releases are ready on time.
- Facilitated SCRUM of SCRUM, Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Sprint review, Demo and Retrospective meetings.