- Extensive experience in managing Infrastructure projects including new Data Center build, Consolidation and dispositioning, network upgrades and tools implementation, storage upgrade and implementation, backup and recovery and DR testing
- Solid knowledge of all SDLC phases leveraging onshore and off - shore application development teams.
- Core strengths in project management, change management, data integration, infrastructure, global software deployment, change management, building client relationships and problem resolution, project reporting and scorecard development, presenting to Upper Management / Executives
- Leading project teams to successful delivery across several industries including financial services, consulting, investment banking, telcom and entertainment and public utilities industries.
- Proficient in MS Project 2013, Clarity, HP-PPM, Niku, Workbench, Projecto, Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, SDLC, Waterfall, RUP, Agile, KanBan, Scrum, RAD/JAD, SAP 730 NetWeaver, ServiceNOW
- Solid Knowledge and understanding of ITIL v3 and Lean Six Sigma - DMAIC practices
- Demonstrated strengths team development and client relationship building and negotiation
- Managed the implementation and configuration of RSA Adaptive Authentication (8000 remote users)
- Led several NERC CIP v5 security compliance projects including implementation of CyberARK
- Led the migration of RHEL 5.x to RHEL 7.0 across 220 virtual and physical servers
- Managed several Talen transition initiatives including Day 1 email and Asset Suite separation
- Managed several ServiceNOW automation and code enhancements initiatives
- Implemented Virtual desktop Infrastructure and converted over 400 users to Thin Client technology
- Migrated over 7000 workstations from Office 2003 to Office 2013
- Successfully implemented SCCM technology which enabled automated OS-level patching Unix and Windows and software distribution to over 1500 general servers.
- Patching cycle schedules were updated and coordinated through Business partners
- Led the upgrade of Symantec Endpoint Protection from 11.7 to 12.1 on all workstation and upgrade and patching of server clients
- Successfully upgraded voice recording turret for EnergyPlus traders liaising with IPC.
- Established baselines and reporting metrics to improve SDLC and Governance processes
- Championed project types including new server infrastructure, Technology Refresh server decommissioning and organic growth (including NAS and SAN storage) software install and upgrades
- Worked closely with the application team to define requirements design server and storage configuration, software and middleware and backup requirements
- Accountable for project sizing and acquiring funding approval
- Directed and coordinated the Server build process along with Middleware and software configuration, in addition to supporting the application and business functional testing
- Coordinated all project communication with Technology an business groups
- Identified and recommended process improvements to streamline Project Succession
- Typical project load was between 10 and 15 project at one time