- Proactive result oriented business leader qualified by sixteen years of global experience in operations, strategy, general management and information technology.
- Experience across strategy, technology consulting and managed services engagements including extensive experience in project management, product management, requirements gathering, designing processes and implementing the same.
- Experience includes design, development and implementation of ERP/CRM/BI/RPA systems and building custom applications using agile and lean methodologies.
- Led functional and technical teams onsite and offshore to ensure successful project delivery.
- Effective in leading and working with cross functional teams in complex and changing business environments to produce sustainable business results by delivering high impact business strategies and solutions.
- Experience in the Education Technology domain as co - founder of two startup ventures leading them from ideation to launch.
- Ability to plan, lead and execute change in a fast-paced environment, with a strong understanding of the importance of people, process and technology combined with industry knowledge.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- IT Strategy
- Business Transformation
- Project/Program Management
- Business Analysis
- Financial Analysis/Budgeting
- Outsourcing/Managed Services
- Change Management
- Technology Consulting
- Product Management
- Agile/Lean Methodology
- Software Development
- ERP/CRM/BI/RPA Implementation
- EdTech Startups
- Rapid Prototyping
- As Program Manager worked with key business users and IT teams to structure and drive the execution of large, cross-functional initiatives of business technology enablement, process and policy improvement, including change management and confirmation of success objective realization.
- Managed the Oracle ERP R13 Cloud Implementation, developed project plans and execution approach, tracked project deliverables and partnered with the key business subject matter experts and users, as well as internal IT, Finance, Accounting, Procurement, HR teams and external implementation partner and software vendor for a successful project implementation.
- Managed the rollout of New Voice Media (NVM) cloud-based call center software across sales and service teams at realtor.com (Move Inc.).
- The rollout included migrating 250 sales and 200 service users across 3 locations which increased call efficiency by 30%. Managed the rollout by partnering with internal Sales Force team, IT, sales and service teams and NVM professional services.
- Built business partnerships, conducted kick-off meetings to communicate individual roles and project deliverables. Monitored project on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary.
- Drive issues to closure and escalate issues where necessary. Communicate Status through the Project implementation to Key Stakeholders and Project teams.
- As Project Manager was responsible for delivery of the Treasury Management System (TMS) Implementation.
- Developed project plans and execution approach, tracked project deliverables and partnered with the key Treasury business subject matter experts and Users, as well as internal IT, Finance and Accounting teams (Oracle EBS GL/AR/AP) and external TMS SaaS provider (G-Treasury) for a successful TMS project implementation.
- As Project Manager was responsible for the pilot implementation of SFDC (salesforce) to support the frontline fundraiser defined business requirements (Advancement).
- Worked with the UCB advancement operations team to identify and enable critical capabilities for the next campaign.
- Scope of the pilot included creating entity profiles, giving history, areas of giving and data conversion to support these objects.