- Proficiency in liaising between business and technical areas to provide leadership for the implementation and deployment of software for enterprise clients.
- Competency in merging customer and user needs with business requirements and managing budgetary restrictions and logistical considerations to meet project deliverables.
- Excellent at providing cradle - to-grave support of IT implementations using Waterfall and Agile Methodology.
- I am described by my colleagues as laser-focused, energetic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and effective.
- Project Lifecycle Management
- Certified Scrum Master
- Requirements Definition & Analysis
- Development of Features and User Stories
- Project Scheduling
- Training Development
- Team Building & Leadership
- Business and IT Planning
- Vendor Management
- Client Support
- MS Project
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
IT Project Manager
- Drove definition of projects to enhance a program that generates $12 million in revenue annually for Cricket. Impact on customer satisfaction is still being measured.
- Defined $2 million in projects in support of sunset of 3G network
- Directed project initiative responsible for creating a new channel to onboard Confidential MDU (Multidwelling Unit) locations. Drove data migration activities for 10,000 existing locations and development activities for ongoing sales operations support for this channel.
- Guided project that improved the efficiency of the onboarding process for new Confidential amp;T indirect retail locations. This initiative reduced the amount of time required to onboard a new location by 31%.
- Helmed “Shop and Go” project that enhanced the customer experience by allowing customers to make accessory purchases at Confidential amp;T retail locations using their mobile phones without the assistance of a sales associate.
Confidential — Duluth, GA
- Led global team in selection and implementation of a 3rd party software package to manage all of NCR’s quality processes. Responsible for outlining business benefits of the project and connecting the project to broader organizational goals.
- Managed ongoing development and support efforts of an off-shore development team (India) for a global user base of 2,000 users. Support included problem resolution, as well as analysis, prioritization, development and implementation of new functionality to support business requirements. Prioritized development efforts against Technology Road Map.