Platforms/Frameworks/Operating Systems: J2EE, Weblogic, Linux, Solaris, Client Server Computing, IBM Mainframes, SOA Web Services, Windows, UNIX, MVS/TSO/CICS
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MS Access, Lotus Notes
Technology Stack: Java, NodeJS, .NET, Cobol, Easytrieve, JCL, REXX, C, C++, XML, WSDL, API, IoT, Azure, AWS, PL/SQL, MS Office 365, Google Suite, Earned Value Analysis (EVA), VSAM, FileAid, OMEGAMON, XMODS, EDI, GENTRAN, ChangeMan, ABC Flowcharter, INSYNC, MQSeries, Xpeditor, InterTest, SmartTest, Hiperstation, ServiceNow, UML, Rational Tools (Clear Case & Clear Quest), Requisite Pro, Quality Center, JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence, Quickbase, Sharepoint, REMEDY, Primavera, NetSuite, SourceSafe, SoapUI, XmlSpy, HTML, CSS, ALM, Google suite, Smartsheet, Forms, DevOps, Web services, PPM, CLARITY
Methodologies: SDLC, ITUP, RUP, Waterfall, AGILE, SAFe, PMBOK, CRM
Compliance Tools: PCI, SOX, COBIT, ISO, ITIL
Product: GEAC - Dunn & Bradstreet Financial product pertaining to AP, GL & FA, COGEN - CSC Insurance product pertaining to P&C, INGENIUM - Solcorp’s Insurance product pertaining to L&A, WYNSURE - Wyde’s Insurance product pertaining to Life & Annuities
Program / Project Manager
- Responsible for scheduling and migrating the Financial Institutions from the existing Fiserv Vision Plus platform to the newly created First Data Omaha platform as part of the Fiserv acquisition of First Data.
- Define and schedule the process to be followed in Smartsheet application for successful migration of the FI's.
- Manage and oversee day to day activities, help defining the repeatable process and ensuring all stages of Migration completion in time
- Coordinate with respective client and Implementation Teams to get agreement on Migration date and signed SOW and other activities enabling successful migration of the FI's.
- Incorporate operational communications, training and readiness validation.
Confidential, Atlanta, GAProgram / Project Manager
- As part of DSG group leading the cross provisioning workstream for the RnR Integration program and responsible for all integration projects under the Order Management & DND domains.
- Responsible for coordinating and supporting integration planning, tracking and processes for new acquisitions
- Perform company & competitor research and implement due diligence across workstreams.
- Prepare proposals for mergers, company divestitures or acquisitions related services.
- Create presentations for senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure processes are flexible and scalable enough to evolve with our business while assuring governance.
- Provide leadership to ensure team success and help team members achieve project goals.
- Manage the core functions of the integration effort and provide structure for the overall integration delivery .
Confidential, Alpharetta, GAProgram / Project Manager
- As part of the Auto Gen Lead Program by accurately predicting and building models based off the Data assets after understanding Consumer Purchase considerations thereby helping the OEMs and Dealers to best find in-market consumers and optimize those leads in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Provide periodic updates on department activities and initiatives to Management, Board of Directors, Stake Holders and Audit committee as required.
- Ensure Programs are defined, tracked, delivered on-time, within budget, and to an agreed-upon quality/scope.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance and act as an advocate, mentor and change Agent.
- Document and share the vision of the product with stakeholders.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Weekly / Monthly Status Reporting of the progress of the projects to the VP / Stakeholders for the Clients.