- 16+ years of extensive IT experience mainly on Big Data - Data Ingestion, Software Development, QA and UAT Testing.
- 9 years of Experience in Leading/Managing Big Data/ETL Onsite/Offshore Team.
- 3 years of experience in Big Data - Confidential Ingestion for Commercial Data
- Functional domain Experience in BFSI (Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets - Tax, Trade and Compliances, Forward Contract, Equity/Fixed Income Investments,).
- Experienced in Scaled Agile Framework 4.5 (SAFe Agilist)
- Expert in Datawarehouse ETL, Hive, SQL queries in Oracle / DB2 / Netezza / Teradata / /Sybase DBs Cognos, OBIEE, BO and SAS Reports validation.
- Hands on experience in Big Data Ingestion - Metadata, Data Quality, History Catch up, and complete E2E Legacy to Big Data validation and maintenance.
- Good Knowledge in Informatica, DVO, Data Stage, QTP, Selenium, and QC.
- Proficient in Automation Framework, Scripted Components, Debug/Fixing Components and Maintain Regression suites.
- Expertise in Maverick Metadata registration, Silver data ingestion, DOT Sign-off and Business Sign-off.
- Good knowledge on DevOps and CICD concepts and execution
- Experience in SiteCatalyst - Web Analytics and SalesForce integration Testing.
- Good hands on experience in Agile SCRUM Methodology, Effort Estimation, Project Tracking and Monitoring, Coordination and Project Plan and strategy.
- Expert in developing/executing software Test plan, Test script/cases and Test data preparation.
- Key contribution in Project Life Cycle and Design documentation.
- Strong in Data Analysis, Planning, and Problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills. Good team player or in individual environment.
- Played in all phases of SDLC and STLC.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- BIG DATA - INGESTION BANKING & INSURANCE SCALED-AGILE
- ONSITE/OFFSHORE MACHINE LEARNING SCRUM MASTER
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT RISK BASED TESTING TIME TO MARKET
- BEST PRACTICES LEARNING & MENTORING WEB ANALYSTICS
Development Methodologies: SAFe Agile, SCRUM, LeanAgile, Iterative and Waterfall.
Databases & Tools: Apache Hive 1.2, Oracle 10.i, DB2, Netezza, Teradata 13.11.06, MYSQL, SQL Server 2008, Oracle SQL Developer 1.5.5 and Sybase.
Database Tools: MySQL Workbench, SQuirreL, RapidSQL, Toad 8.0 & Query Analyzer.
Reporting Tools: Tableau, Cognos 7 & 10 Series, QlikView 11, Business Objects 3.1, OBIEE, Crystal and SAS Reports.
Software Products: Guidewire, ActiveBank(Temenos), SalesForce and SiteCatalyst
Programming Languages: J2EE, C, C++, ASP.Net, VBScript Macro, Shell and Python.
Operating System: UNIX (HP-UX 10.20), Z OS, MSDOSWindows NT, XP and 7 & 8.
Machine Learning: Confidential Machine Learning Studio, Notebook, Semi-Supervised Learning, SparkSQL, PySpark and Python Packages
QA Tools : QTP 9.2, Win Runner 7.0, Quality Center 11.
ETL Integration Tools: Data Stage, Informatica 8.6 and Cognos.
Config Mgmt Tools: Confluence, SharePoint, Perforce and Visual Source Safe.
ConfidentialSCRUM Master / Tech Lead
- Attend PI Planning Session, Understand features, capabilities and its priorities
- Prepare program board with Data Ingestion, enhancement and Curation activities
- Prepare High level sizing based on available capacity for PI
- Forecast projects, plan and allocate resources & tasks.
- Propose new business solution and coordinate account level activities.
- Achieved huge team co-ordination between various business and technical teams.
- Design and implement the Best Data ingestion Practices.
- Finalize Metadata from various SORs and prepare initial questionnaire .
- Prepare Metadata mapping and Register with Central Data Management (CDM)
- Prepare Ingestion Logic and Flow as per the Source File
- Setup File Transfer mechanism from Source to Confidential Landing Zone
- Align with SOR team regarding Data file layout and frequency .
- Manage and coordinate with the onshore/offshore project team.
- Review Ingestion Flow and logic created by the team.
- Communicate the project impediments and risks to the program board and get is solved right on time.
- Ingest the data in Silver (Dev/Test) Environment and secure HS#3 sign-off
- Request Business Team/End User sign-off in Silver before moving CDM
- Create ‘Request for Change’ and move CDM to Platinum (Production)
- Request 1 round of History/BAU data load for ingestion and validate the layout
- Secure HS#4 Sign-off from DOT
- Show and Tell with Business/End User and secure PIV sign-off
- Request DOT to release the feeds into CSTONEDB3 as BAU feed
- Conduct daily SCRUM and status meeting with stakeholders
- Received Customer appreciation for Data Ingestion and Lead activities.
SCRUM Master / Tech Lead
Platform: Hadoop Hive Big Data Platform
Tools: Hadoop, Hive, MapR, PIG, Confidential, SharePoint 10, Rally, JIRA, WinSCP, Putty, Maverick, Magellan, ServiceNow, MySQL, HiveTerminal, Soap UI 5.2.0, WiMD, Excel Macro and EventEngine
- Plan, Schedule, Co-Ordinate and ensure the right Process adherence.
- Co-Ordinate all Activities between Offshore-Onsite team with regular status.
- Review the Test Approach, Strategy, Functional Test cases, Test data, Test Documents, Test Deliverables, Artifacts and Automated Test scripts.
- Interact with Business Team, Understand Requirements and Functionalities.
- Analyze/Review the Test Functional Matrix to cover the Business Requirements.
- Guiding methodical and rigorous Approach/Strategy to achieving Test objectives.
- Analyze/Review reusable architecture for Test Automation and maintain scripts.
- Define Scripting, Environmental and Coding standards for Manual and Automation.
- Configure/Setup Test environments; Manage control set of Test data.
- Track and Monitor the Requirement Coverage, Schedule Slippage and focus on Project/ Milestones.
- Monitor and update the correct Test Sets in Regression Suites to find the impact.
- Collect various Project Metrics and publish to Project Manager and Stack Holders.
- Analyze Automated and Manual Test results and Arrange Defect Review Sessions/Meetings with Dev Team to discuss the Test Observations.