- Versatile leader leveraging experience in project management, master scheduling and SCRUM. Skilled at executing complex IT projects meeting client requirements while employing risk and issue management, financial forecasting and resource allocation. Dedicated to delivering project success through transparancy, collaboration and accountability.
Senior Project Manager
- Executed cloud projects and on - premises to multi-tenant migrations for leading provider of actionable intelligence software solutions for Fortune 10 clients.
- Directed remote team of 5 people across 3 countries executing project milestones and delivery.
- Managed team effectively, ensuring targeted schedule and met client requirements.
- Maintained project within budget as well as managed risk and issues as result of providing clients with status updates on risk, issues and Salesforce forecasts for budgets up to $1.5M.
- Addressed scope increase through guiding full system development life cycle (SDLC) of each implementation including testing and change management phases.
- Audited tax operations cost basis group as well as implemented procedural and system enhancements, ensuring full compliance with IRS regulations.
- Met regulatory compliance (KYC and client Onboarding) through leading project team to update FATCA and KYC systems.
- Completed development upgrades for Title VII (Dodd-Frank Compliance) that required firms to record adequate information for registering and reconstructing trade information for each swap.
Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Spearheaded program creating and launching FATCA compliance program for Treasury Tax group.
- Monitored and controlled project schedules and issued lists for program workstreams.
- Interviewed tax SMEs ensuring regulatory compliance in tax department.
- Groomed product backlog in collaboration with other product owners.
- Collaborated with 10 project managers mitigating risks and issues across 26 projects in program while meeting with management, thereby maintaining program on $13M budget.
- Evangelized use of MS Project within PMO better program reporting on financials, risks and issues.
- Developed user stories for 3 business lines, Vendor Finance, Commercial Services and Trade Finance, through employing SCRUM methodologies as part of Scrum team.