- Executive - Level Program Manager/Product Manager/Product Owner/Scrum Master with 15 + years of Information Technology (IT) and business management experience in retail industry with key emphasis on business and application development, project management, group leadership, marketing and customer relationships.
- Strong Expertise in SDLC methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- Proficiency in CM, ERP, PLM, CRM
- More than 15 years of information technology and business management experience, specializing in the apparel industry (i.e. Retail, Wholesale, eCommerce, Financials, etc).
- Expert in information systems technology and business, project planning, marketing, strategic planning, system analysis, troubleshooting, scheduling and planning, quality control, forecasting, and result tracking.
- Maintained knowledge of evolving trends in IT strategy and management and applied those to continuously refine the IT Strategic Planning process
- Highly knowledgeable in software development, requirement analysis, and database design.
- Excel at creating and implementing technical and operational strategies.
- Competent liaison between management, clients, and personnel.
- Strong communication, presentation, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in analyzing technical and business data.
- Strong background in programming, implementing, and maintaining business applications, using RPG III, RPGIV, CL, and SQL on an IBM AS/400 computer running different versions of OS/400.
- Strategic IT and business planning.
- IT infrastructure design and implementation.
- IT System architecture.
- Project Management, Azure, AWS, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, CM, ERP, PLM, CRM
- RPGIII, RPGIV, CL, SQL, EDI, DBU, HTML, WEB XML, HAWKEYE, TL ASHFORD, ALDON, PROGRESS, MS/WINDOWS, MS OFFICE, CRYSTAL REPORT, SFTP
- Jira, Island Pacific, Micros POS, NCR POS. Ron Lynn Management Apparel, ACS, PKMS, JDA, SAP
Program Manager/ Senior Project Manager
- Identified requirements and lead designs for new customer/customer requests
- Directed a team of developers and assigned job responsibilities.
- Developed project management plans, reviewed status reports.
- Managed all aspects of project financing, including cost estimating, budgeting and control.
Senior Project Manager/Product Owner
- Lead Project Manager for multiple cross-functional, multi-million dollar projects.
- Prepared Business Cases, Project Plans, Project Charters, status reports, budget statuses, SOWs and Risk Registers.
- Directed a team of software developers assigned to Sales Audit system for Saks and Lord and Taylor.
- Designed, supervised development and Implemented Phases 2 and 3 of Gilt integration “ Returns Resold in Stores” to Saks Off 5 th environment (Full SDLC).
- Communicated with project stakeholders, collected project requirements and design objectives.
- Correlated project deliverables with upper management.
- Contributed to system design by identifying dependencies and functional interactions.
- Was responsible for project finances including budgeting, forecasting, cost estimates, PO generation and invoicing. Optimized cost structure by re-negotiating vendor contracts saving company’s funds.