- Senior Operations/Client Service Manager in financial services, banking, start - ups, non-profits
- Optimize productivity and drive revenue growth through strong client relationships
- Solid team-building skills, problem-solver, ability to increase retention/revenue growth
ATM Implementation Project Specialist
- Provide continuous client feedback and status updates to key project stakeholders including Senior Management.
- Perform specified pre-live tasks, including system and database configurations, equipment and connectivity testing required to support a successful conversion.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships by providing timely communications, as well as quickly addressing and resolving any issues that may arise.
Territory Service Manager
- Manage projects, monitor milestones to ensure completion in a timely, cost-effective manner
- Certify all systems and displays are 100% installed and fully functional
- Increase sales 15% in 6 months through brand awareness programs for sales staff and customers
- Build/strengthen relationships with management, sales. marketing teams to secure new business
- Recruit, hire, train staff (performance appraisals: reward achievements. provide coaching as needed)
- Tested and launched effective training and development program for technical and warehouse staff leading to a 100% success rate meeting critical timelines and key deliverables
- Primary contact for clients and internal teams on all projects; resolved problems/issues quickly
- Identified new opportunities, negotiated contracts, implemented solutions
- Improved client satisfaction and retention 30%
- Managed internal IT Operations, new software roll-out, and system enhancements
- Streamlined scheduling system resulting in +30% more applications being approved to rebuild homes
- Executed detailed timely updates of enhancements to Housing Recovery Center (HRC) program
- Directed payroll conversion from manual to automated system
- Realized 50% reduction in: processing time, errors, research, employee inquiries
- Managed weekly payroll, deductions, and taxes for 100+ full-time, seasonal, and union employees
- Reviewed and re-negotiated business contracts, including 401k, realized cost savings of 35% - 45%