- Proven leader and land development executive with fifteen years of diverse experience.
- Originated and expanded consulting services for highly respected engineering firm in land planning, land development, and land management.
- Managed dozens of land development projects for large homebuilder, totaling over 2,500 units in various stages of acquisition and development.
- Experienced in land entitlement, due diligence, permitting, construction management, agency/client negotiations and budgeting/financial management.
- Strong Business Development skills.
Confidential - Orlando, FL
- Managed the platting of subdivisions, surveys for entitlements, topographic surveys for design, platting and construction layout services.
- Assisted the Principal-in-charge with client project update meetings, including, real estate transactions, conveyances, developments, assessments and project planning.
- Managed land surveying for all phases of a project from due diligence through construction to as-builts.
- Managed all Encroachment Liaison Offcers through out the Southeast region to maintain continuity of the Region’s Mission and to assist in “lobbying” at the federal, state, and municipal levels to make the Navy’s position known, and clear.
Planning and Development Manager
- Work closely with Director of Real Estate to assist clients in the acquisition of retail, residential and commercial tracts for infill and new development projects.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management, including client negotiations, contracting, budgets, invoicing and work load distribution.
- Responsible for all business development in the land development group, including proposal/ presentation preparation, marketing budgets and sales goals.
- Developed both marketing strategies and quarterly business plans for department with a target on retail, commercial and residential development in the Jacksonville, Daytona Beach, Orlando and Tampa markets.