- Amit has over 15 years of IT experience, a large part of which included working as Technical Manager across the globe with fortune 500 clients. He has been instrumental in handling multiple projects with overall development & delivery. Have excellent communication skills and customer relationship abilities.
- As Tech Program Manager he has extensive experience in managing stakeholder engagement, operations, managing P&L, controlling budget, risk management, contract negotiations. Delivered large scale programs on time and budget leveraging global delivery and agile models
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Capable of effectively managing client relationships and leading large development teams.
- Managed team of 50+ people taking care of their professional and personal growth
- Executed programs with outstanding customer satisfaction ( CSAT 7/7) for clients like Confidential, Confidential
- Lead successful implementation of large scale, transformative IT programs
- Defined effective program management processes, structure, roles, and responsibilities to successful execution and delivery of business objectives
- Lead business and IT executives in scope alignment and definition sessions, identified program critical success factors and drove mitigation of significant issues and risks
- Managed multiple technical teams providing technology and methodology leadership ensuring the delivery of elegant and innovative IT solutions to high impact business opportunities
- Mentored others in industry leading practices in program scope, schedule, and financial management.
- Experience owning Pre - Sales solutions including RFP response, proposal response, due diligence, POC and capability presentations
- Supporting the opportunity owner and/or business developer articulate the win strategy. Helping compile and distribute customer/competitor intelligence, customer hot buttons, anticipated cost threshold, preferred solution and other background information.
- Skillfully interpreting client requests for proposals or similar (RFx) and developing the proposal response strategy and approaches on individual opportunities
- Assessing the RFx, response timeframe, opportunity maturity, resource requirements, teammates, facilities, and other proposal elements to determine the appropriate proposal resources, process, facilities, and schedule to meet customer and internal proposal requirements
- Decomposing and translating RFx requirements into the compliance matrix, annotated proposal outline, and content plans
- Annotating proposal outlines with the win strategy, themes, discriminators, source content, graphic concepts, and other writer guidance
- Translating the annotated proposal outline into an executable proposal development plan that is designed to deliver a compliant, winning proposal on-time
- Establishing, communicating, and managing the proposal development and production schedule; maintaining and publishing to the proposal team an updated schedule as adjustments are made
- Have played a key role in converting opportunities to projects in accounts like Caterpillar, Levis, Confidential, HP, Syngenta: Hunting & Farming
- Built Alliance connects with CISCO as Data Virtualization Partner & Tableau as Visualization Partner and attended various conferences
- Represented Wipro in SNOWFLAKE WORLD TOUR EVENT in Austin and managed the Booth
Tech Program Manager
- Implemented Ariba as the new Procurement and Invoicing solution Finance - Continue to streamline our financial master data while consolidating vendor and customer master data into a single source of truth.
- Begin to transition to a low-to-no touch model by automating processes and minimizing manual transitions.
- Improved backlog management, order scheduling, global demand and supply chain planning.
- Generate near real-time data and leading visualization and data science tools with a single enterprise solution.
- Managed all aspects of budgeting, forecasting, Risk management, change control management at the program level. Consolidation of all the reports at the program level & presented it to CXOs such as status reports, budget reports, health of program & value delivered.
Tech Program Manager
- Managed Keep the Lights on as per ITIL process across various applications OTC, MDM, SAS to BI, RTC, FI across SAP BI/BODS/Webi/AO/Tableau
- Lead the Upgrade project: HANA 1.0 database upgrade & SPS 12 upgrade including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Cut Over Activities, Deployment & Hyper Care
- Executed Monthly Governance meeting, Risk & Change Management and budget assessment
- SLA breach tracking
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident management process
- Producing management information, including KPIs and reports
- Monitoring the effectiveness of incident management and making recommendations for improvement
- Developing and maintaining the incident management system with focus on P1/P2 without missing SLAs
- Getting into MI calls to address biz needs
- Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures
- Reviewing and auditing the process
- Ensuring that all IT teams follow the incident management process for every incident
- Managed Onsite/Offshore 24X7 delivery
Tech Program Manager
- Manage Innovations -> Value Add propositions for BI applications
- Process Standardization and Improvements: Built effort estimation tool for their BI / IE applications
- Was instrumental in getting 7/7 on CSAT in BIE space
- Thought leadership towards data provisioning, data integration & collaborating with multiple stakeholders to generate insights from them
- Helped the client in their DV journey and selection of the tool
- BI maturity level assessment & steps to move towards North Star from data stand point
- Defining Intake Process for various projects: Agile/ Waterfall and tracking for completion
- Resource Allocations -> Demand/Capacity Planning (New, CR)
- Support business plan for the client and helping them prioritize the same
- Manage project escalations and Delivery
- Handled Analytics portfolio of $5M