- Significant experience in successfully managing people, processes, operations and technologies
- Proven record of contributions to mission - critical Infrastructure and IT projects, individually and as team member
- Domain knowledge in financial services, oil & gas, B2B/B2C marketing, CPG and high tech manufacturing
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills and superior leadership capabilities
- BS, MS, Rice Program for Managers, PMI-certified PMP, ASQ-certified Quality Manager
ERP Packages: SAP R/3 FI-CO, MM, PM, SD, SM; ECC 6.0, BW, XI/PI, NWBC, EHP7/8, S4 Hana; Workday; Sabrix
DBs-Desktop: Oracle 10i, 11g, Express Server; SQL Server 2000-05; MSO 2010-13, Project, SharePoint, Clarity, Visio
Report Tools: Brio Enterprise 6.X Designer, Explorer; Cognos Impromptu, PowerPlay, Query; Reports, Power BI
Environment: s: Citrix, Linux, Solaris; SVR4, Win 2K, NT, XP; Sun 6500, Ultra; IBM SP2, Compaq-HP Proliant
Senior Project Manager
- Led Blueprinting, Design, Dev, Test/QA and Realization in support of Corporate and Group Finance activities; used both Agile-Scrum and waterfall methodologies working with IT&S teams worldwide on process alignment, transformation and functional enhancement projects. OB&C work included S4 Master Data Governance and migration to Fiori.
- Accountable for Upstream and Group Finance payroll accounting support, Procurement (P2P) and Backbone alignments for recent M&A activity such as the BHP acquisition and related financial impacts.
- Worked with PSCM team on using robotic process automation (RPA) to collect and report stats on SCM interfaces, data stores and related BOSS reports. Drove testing, deployment and release of transports and objects to Production.
- Involved with planning and executing the Business Cutover for synchronizing HR data in Workday and payroll provider ADP, with the phased go-lives for GOM, Lubes, IST and CF/Alaska. Budget, cost control and funding coordination with Finance leads to support migration of WRJ Business Warehouse, FBW Finance data warehouse and reports to Datalake. Prepared business case for engagement of Accenture on the carve-out of BPX 2.0 migration to S4 Hana.
- Responsible for upgrade to on premise C4C solution cloud-based EHP7 and S4 Hana 1511. Procurement data migration for Lubes moving from JDE to SAP. Managed data quality, cleansing and deduplication prior to LSMW loads. Overhaul of HR master data with regard to new Workday-centric processes and employee/new hire lifecycles.
- Assigned MRD owners for pay group, HR/Finance company codes and time-writing data elements in the Workday data structure. Managed US and UK SharePoint document repositories for project artifacts.
- Provided support to Informatica (UK Payroll) and XI/PI (US Payroll) teams for GL data enrichment, cost center mapping and ADP-related issues. Integration to ADP and S4 MDG done via PECI and Open Shift interfaces. Partnered with Agile Backbone coach, product owners and Scrum deploy teams in velocity measures, story teardowns and daily standups.
- Developed migration plan for S4 instances (8) handover to AMS for S4P100 (Production), role setup and access to AWS for Workday HR users, as well as standing up DevOps model working with Finance Business SMEs.
- Managed the deliverables of cross-functional and process teams across Corporate Finance, Treasury, Accounting (ATC), Tax, EPM, Procurement (PTP) and SAP Payroll involving multiple vendors and contract personnel.
- Accountable for total spend of approx. $7.1 M on software releases, upgrades and patches to Oracle Managed Cloud Services environment. Team size including offshore and vendor IT staff was over 15. Responsible for managing forecast, cost variance reporting for all phases, technical delivery using RICEW tracker and preparing planned Vs actual reports.
- Participated in vendor presentations and ERP evaluation process, reviewing commercial and technical terms from both SAP, for upgrade to ECC 6.0 and Oracle, for cloud-based EBS Fusion packaged solution delivery.
- Led projects centered on ATC, EPM and PTP workstreams involving SQL Server integration with Sabrix, VT, Bugseye and other products. Managed Agile projects using TFS for multiple .NET based applications. Key deliverables included business requirements, functional/technical specs, development, testing, and deployment to OMCS.
- Functional scope of the program was implementation of multi-org structure, consolidation of JDE Payroll, new COA and time/labor cost accounting at the sub-ledger level. Architecture involved Oracle Projects (JV and Confidential ) as a centerpiece, with GL, AP/AR, Assets, Payroll, T&L, HFM, VT and other components interfacing to it.
- Business process analysis for proposed enhancements to FI, CO, SD and MM modules including as-is / to-be, gaps and targeted quick fixes. End-to-end review of processes culminating in a Transformational Roadmap, process changes and directional inputs for improvements. Met with business leads to provide day-to-day leadership to solution teams.
- Participated in scenario, string (E2E) and UAT testing with business users. Helped coordinate the logistics and reporting for offsite (Canada) user and super-users. Utilized HP QC ALM tool for defect tracking, issue resolution and test plans. Responsible for signoff on all show-stopper ATC and PTP defects for Canada and BE&K go-lives.
- Integration of Boundary systems to SAP Plant Maintenance and PSCM with data cleansing, deduplication and migration of existing FLOC hierarchies. Design of workflow for planned and preventative maintenance work orders, notifications, equipment data, locations and checklists. Assisted master data (MDM) team in alignment to schedule, prioritizing their go-live tasks, and preparing a demand/uptake pipeline for SAP BAU components.
- Attended bi-monthly CAB meetings for SAP transports and changes to Production systems. Used SolMan 7.3 for project deliverables updates and progress reporting, HP QC ALM for Dev-QA-Test statuses, and periodic reporting. Assisted the Basis group with task prioritization and deployment of new SAP interfaces.
- Worked with Data Quality (DQ) team during master data cleansing, role mapping, and identifying super users, defining test landscapes, final cutover planning, mock conversion and data migration; managed HPQC Defects statuses. Drove the Transition Plan for stabilization, post-go-live support, and operational handover to Confidential IT team.