- Technology professional with over than 15 years of experience performing in business and systems analysis, quality assurance testing and management, and leading development of solutions in complex technical environments with tight deadlines. Broad experience in all aspects of SDLC waterfall and agile methodologies from requirements gathering through user acceptance testing.
- A solid communicator and team player highly adept at working with or leading cross functional teams, on - shore and offshore resources, and technical and non-technical teams. Very client and user focused.
- Versed in almost every area of Information Technology
- Adept at implementing Best Practices & Process improvements in companies, 11 projects and project teams
Quality Assurance (20+ years) : Test Lead, Requirements gathering, traceability, Off-shore Management, Test Metrics, SAP SuccessFactors, Testing-(Functional, UAT, Regression, Load and performance, Usability, Automation), QA Change Management and Process Improvements
Tools: Application Life Cycle Management (ALM), Quality Center, Zephyr, WorkSoft, Sprinter, Win Runner,Test Director, Clear Quest, QA Partner…
Project Management (15+ years-Certified AMA): Project manager-Agile, Risk management Waterfall, Agile Hybrids. Business Process and Technical Project Management, Manage timelines, resources and budget, Change Management, Led Lesson Learned and Retrospectives
Tools: HP/Micro focus ALM, JIRA & TFS Administration (5+ years), Project Full implementation and setup. Sprinter, Modular Test Case Design. Management of Test cases, Test Labs, Requirements and Release Modules. Real-time Reporting. Manage Document uploads, Mapping and traceability of Requirements and test cases.
Business Analyst (15+ years): Requirements gathering for SDLC-Software Development Life Cycle (Agile and Waterfall and Methodologies), Create and implement use cases and user stories
Database (15+ years -Certified Oracle AMA): SQL (SQL Navigator/Developer, TOAD), Data Extraction, ETL Testing, Data Warehouse Management, Microsoft Access
Usability (Certified Human Factors): Internet, Windows
Environments: Internet/ Intranet, Windows, Mainframe, Network and Server
SEO: Search engine optimization, Internet/Social Media Marketing
Other Technical skills: Hardware/Software support, Search Engine Optimization, Internet Metrics, Website analysis and testing, E-commerce and Internet Marketing
Financial: (Banking and Securities)-( Confidential -2014 SEI 1995-7), Pharmaceutical ( Confidential, Astra-Astra-Zeneca 2008, Merck2005-6), Healthcare( Confidential, Insurance(Independence Blue Cross 2008-9), Mortgage( Confidential ), Software Development (Computer Associates ), Warehouse Management (Medco/Express Scripts ), Electrical Engineering(PJM 2001-4), Sales and Marketing, Internet (Superior Choice), Small Business Development, Non-Profit (IDAAY Consultant Director, President ).
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
IT Project Manager /Business Analyst
- Manage various IT Projects via JIRA using Agile and Kan Ban Systems
- Develop Maintain SEO for clients
- Develop and Maintain internet marketing and reputation management campaigns
- Successfully implemented and maintain online accounting payroll system
- Developed SAP SuccessFactors Test Plan and Test Strategy Documents for Clients
- Provide business analysis and developed websites for small businesses
- Developed, maintain and automate posting social media sites
- Manage client relationship software
- Implemented and maintain online virtual phone system
- Implemented and manage Credit Card processing software and merchant accounts
Confidential, Danville, PA
Quality Assurance Manager
- Successfully Managed and Implemented large scale, hi visibility Web Redesign Project which Confidential ’s insurance and health system external websites
- Managed successfully deployments several of Sitecore based websites including the full implementation of customer member portal site.
- Successfully implemented Agile Processes, QA Strategies and Best Practices into existing Web redesign project
- Managed Quality Assurance Team and all testing activities for Confidential web redesign project
- Managed timelines and met aggressive deadlines in fast pace environment.
- Implemented Microsoft Test (MTM) and integrated MTM with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Created and Managed TFS QA reports and Dashboard used in primary status meetings.
- Provided Daily and weekly status reports to upper management.
- Managed multiple QA environments and releases in TFS.
- Implemented requirements gathering sessions and integrated business analyst and business teams into the Web redesign Project.
Confidential, Bensalem, PA
QA Manager/Project Manager
- Managed tight deadlines for multiple projects
- Provided needs analysis which lead to company’s first document management system and first automated code deployment system
- Implemented best practices for enterprise rollout of client’s mortgage software application
- Implemented HP ALM
- Served as ALM Administrator
- Successfully implemented QA agile methodologies.
- Managed various offshore teams including timeline, resource management and budget
- Ensured production releases of live online mortgage applications
- Designed upgrades for QA/Development environment
- Performed analysis for implementation of company’s first QA system
- Successfully managed and deployed company’s first successful production release on team’s initial code release to production
Confidential, Christiana, DE
QA Manager/Data Analyst
- Tested Credit card strategies via DB SQL Queries for Eligibility and Fraud Strategies
- Successfully completed TSYS and BLAZE credit card data testing (including fraud and risk strategies) two months ahead of schedule
- Converted complex Excel reports to customized HP ALM Reports enabling managers to get real-time status of testing and defects
- Conducted HP ALM including Advanced Reporting and Modular Test Case Design
Confidential, West Point, PA
Quality Assurance Lead / Business Analyst
- Led testing for Master Data Team
- Used SQL to analyze and test data
- Met aggressive deadlines in an extremely fast paced environment
- Successfully implemented Modular Testing via HP Quality Center
- Designed and managed test plan and test scripts
- Managed requirements, traceability, defects and QA Reporting
Confidential, West Chester, PA
Quality Assurance / Business Analyst
- Served as Quality Assurance Lead and Business Analyst for Web Applications in Agile Environment
- Managed requirements and traceability
- Managed QA responsibilities and timelines
- Successfully implemented QA standards for Projects and Team
- Met or exceeded tight QA Deadlines
- Successfully implemented HP ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) and HP Sprinter
- Designed and managed test plan and test scripts
- Conducted UAT, Regression and Usability Testing
- Managed defects and reporting in HP ALM
Confidential, Collegeville, PA
Project Manager /QA Test Lead
- Served as test lead and project manager for a Technical refresh of Confidential ’s IPT system
- Lead Project team in upgrading the Oracle database from version 9i to version 11g and migrated the server/operating system from Windows 2000 to Unix Sun Solaris U8.
- Instrumental in getting the project off the ground by leading both on-shore and offshore resources to complete the technical design (including Solaris zoning requirements) and acquiring signoffs needed for kickoff.
- Gathered business and technical requirements to design Functional Testing. Authored the test plan, test scripts and operational readiness documentation.