Program/Project Analyst, Project Coordinator and Project Administrator with extensive experience providing administrative and technical project support, software applications support, database development, business intelligence reporting, regulatory compliance, knowledge base management, business process mapping, fleet management, product quality support, finance, accounting and world - class customer service.
Project Management, Project Administration, Project Coordination, RAID Logs, Oracle, Siebel, Oracle Knowledge Management, InfoCenter, InfoManager, Systems Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Telematics QA, HTML, XML, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook, Skype for Business, Visio, MS Project, Windows 7-10, Excel, Access, Zoho Bug Tracker, Business Intelligence, Ad hoc reporting, CRM, SalesLogix, Fleet Management, Human Resource Management, Finance, Accounting, Compliance, SOX, J-SOX, Logistics, Certified Project Management Professional, SAP, Information Security,, Risk Management, GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance), Web Content Management, Social Media, Marketing, Merchandising, Promotions, Software Training, Application Support and Auditing.
Confidential, Rosemead, CA
- Currently managing multiple compliance-related IT projects for the Access Management and Revocation (AMR) program, researching, analyzing complex data, and presenting findings in support of the business unit.
- Also collaborating with Identity Access Management (IAM) Operations team.
- Create and update mitigation project plans, maintain RAID log, status reports, monitor daily departmental activities, map business processes, communicate effectively with all stakeholders and work with onshore/offshore teams.
- NERC CIP Foundational, Cybersecurity, Information and Records Management, Workplace Violence Prevention.
Senior Global IT Project Coordinator
Confidential, Irvine, California
- Responsible for reviewing business requirements, technical design documentation, administration, user security, compliance and facilitating appropriate communications with all global stakeholders including offshore teams.
- Completed a J-SOX (Japan Sarbanes-Oxley) Compliance Project for the e-MDCS (Mazda Dealer Communications System), MGWS (Mazda Global Warranty Systems) and Mazda MXConnect application involving User Security and User Access.
- Coordinating with Sr. Analyst/Programmers and global stakeholders including offshore teams.
Project Support Administrator
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Document Control Coordinator - completed a 12-month project to revise material specifications (MS483) for Engineering & Transmission Standards collaborating with Master Data Governance, Project Engineers, Project/Product Managers, Technical Specialists, Suppliers and Manufacturers to update SAP database, technical data, technical drawings and documentation. Utilized AutoCAD 2014 to execute changes to existing SCE drawings.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Monitored and audited import ($34B), export operations activities (45 countries), documentation, implemented best-in-class business practices, and procedures.
- Plan and coordinate project scheduling, ad hoc reporting, SOX compliance and administrative tasks. Database development and implementation used to track internal business processes/audits. Work with internal/external strategic business partners in C-TPAT
Project Manager/Information Technology & Web Development Consultant
- Managed a web-development project for complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and provided ongoing technical support, content management, webhosting, software development and consulting for an international tire import & distribution company
National Customer Connect Specialist
Confidential, Fountain Valley, CA
- Consumer, Executive and Legal case research, document management and resolution
- Maintain and develop multiple Knowledge Bases while mapping and developing business processes
- Foreign Reimbursement - warranty analysis and goodwill monetary disbursement
Project Coordinator / Global Customer Service Coordinator
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
- Coordinated international and domestic construction projects and many well-known independent brands.
- Worked closely with Sales, Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Graphics Design & Production, Procurement, Logistics and Installation teams to perfect the implementation and presentation of interior design décor elements and dining systems.
- Responsible for vetting, hiring sub-contractors, securing tax & insurance documents and accounts payable.