- Responsible for managing all assigned Confidential software implementations for both SaaS, on premise, SMB and enterprise projects
- Worked with such reputable clients as McCain (Global implementation Netherlands), Railtech, Nordia and Pomerleau.
- Responsible for net new and upgrades, including on premise and cloud installations. Modules included Time Keeper, Activities, Scheduler and Absence Management.
- Efficiently lead both customer and internal resources to meet the established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates. Manager of all internal resource to ensure a timely efficient, successful implementation with a goal of 100% referenceable.
- Adhered to internal processes and Paragon Project Management methodology (PPM in - house), using one-note, excel and toolkit created internally at Confidential
- Experience with agile development and online collaboration through a shared workspace and accelerated testing tools.
- Finalized and developed the internal project team, deliverables and project scheduled with the customer’s project manager.
- Managed the project timeline; communicated deviations; resolved scope changes; confirmed system activation date, and end-user trainings were scheduled and executed.
- Ensured the Application Consultants (AC’s) and other resources, were efficiently scheduled, executing against planned schedule, and ensured customer readiness.
- Identified and escalated unresolved or unusual installation problems through the internal resource network.
- Dealt with implementations for various Confidential client segments
- Maintained both enterprise and SMB projects for various customers, including Alcan, Canlyte, Randstad & Danone.
- Managed the overall project (content, quality, schedule, resources, budget)
- Prepared customer from project initiation through all stages, launch, initiation, design, testing, go live and transition to support.
- Reviewed requirements with client pertaining to project.
- Monitored all project tasks against stated objectives and scope, identifying instances where requests warranted out of scope requirements, and or change orders
- Reviewed, reported and tracked issues through to resolution
- Coordinated the scheduling of internal and external personnel to meet project requirements (e.g., Professional Services, Technical Support, Crystal developers) in the completion of all implementations.
- Supported team members in service delivery, system functionalities and achievement of team goals.
- Completed regular status reports outlining progress against targets, issues requiring attention or impacting project performance and planned tasks/targets/changes moving project forward.
- Reported progress on project to the Project Executive Sponsor, Product Manager/Owner & Project Review Committee.
- Performed project administration duties by tracking expenses, time, invoices
- Maintained project scope of entire E-Commerce migration project using MS Project and MS Excel comprised of: migration from EXCEL software to Sterling software - Gentran Application transactions for both X12 and EDIFACT,400+ maps, 500 EDI transactions,1200 customers and suppliers world wide
- Managed staff of 3 programmer analysts in the conversion of EDI application
- Coordinated, tested, and bug tracked all transactions both for customers and suppliers
- Web Development of Confidential site using HTML
- Programmed using Advanced Control Language on Tandem system
- Developed documentation and presentations of Inbound and Outbound transactions using PowerPoint Software outlining these transactions in their entirety