- Project management professional (PMP) & certified Scrum Master with 9+ years of experience in successfully leading all phases of diverse technology projects (Website & Mobile Apps software development) with cross functional team of 40+ people and exposure to financial, telecom & retail domains. An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Lifecycle Management
- Scrum Master
- Strategy and Planning
- Project Scheduling
- Cross Functional Supervision
- Vendor Management
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Business Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Stakeholder Management
- Developed project plans, scope documents, schedules and forecasts. Provided timely communication on the impact of changes and decisions.
- Applied SCRUM practices to manage the development of web - based application.
- Supervised sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, review & retrospective meetings.
- Acted on issues/points identified in retrospective meetings. Improved processes for improvement in future sprints for continuous improvement.
- Resolved project issues, accessed and mitigated risks. Managed scope change requests for all development sprints.
- Took necessary actions to minimize project cost and optimize the profit.
- Prepared and shared project progress reports with project team, stakeholders and management.
Assistant Program Manager
- Defined project scope, goals and deliverable that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and all internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively communicated project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Developed project plans, specifications, identified and managed project dependencies and critical path.
- Defined project success criteria and disseminated them to involve parties throughout project life cycle.
- Settled right expectations and effective planning for executing fixed scope / cost projects with Sprint execution model.
- Managed sprint planning, backlog grooming and adoption of agile framework.
- Launched the projects assigned for the Operations team to work on after giving them all information related to the project and guided them to complete the project.
- Proactively managed changes in project scope, identified potential crises, and devised contingency plans.
- Developed and delivered progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Determined and assessed need for additional staff and made the appropriate recruitment if necessary during project cycle.
- Delegated tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel, identified and resolved issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Stakeholder management- managed all stakeholders in a project to ensure project delivery.
- Determined the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
Assistant Project Manager
- Involved in all aspects of project management from planning, budgeting and scope development to vendor procurement.
- Maintained & developed project plan including definition, scope, budgets and schedules, incorporated input from appropriate team members, consultants and clients.
- Managed all phases of projects (planning, executing, controlling and close out) using standard templates and project management processes.
- Maintained and monitored project progress via reporting of schedule milestones.
- Coordinated integration and end to end testing with third party vendors.
- Provided clear, concise and comprehensive project status reports, and ensured that all aspects of the project are documented and completed in accordance with company policies.
- Assisted Project Manager in the assembly of data for preparation of project status reports. Ensure data integrity, monitoring and compliance of project data.
- Proactively managed project-related issues, changes requests & cost. Managed vendor invoices and payment.
- Performed root-cause analysis to identify effective corrective actions and process improvements.