- Seasoned IT product manager with specialization in process transition planning and implementation, along with project management and leadership experience.
- Certified Scrum Master with vast knowledge of web development technologies and automated testing.
- Deadline - oriented, critical thinker capable of helping team members understand Agile scrum practices and principles.
- Well-organized, systematic, and diplomatic in building consensus and spearheading teams. process transition planning and implementation.
Release Train Engineer
- Coached Scrum Masters and Product Owners to create capabilities, features, user stories and tasks, resulting in attaining improved software results.
- Created 4 Dev Ops teams to create redundancy within the platform and automate Pre-Production testing, resulting in 50% increase in overall software quality.
- Reported directly to the Leadership team on the progress of our transition. Achieved all goals and we became a full Safe Agile shop September 2019.
- Maintained industry knowledge through continuing education, training and monitoring of industry publications.
- Created Financial reports at the Summary and Transaction Detail level for use by external and internal auditors to reconcile Bank Deposits and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
- Worked directly with the Product Owner and Product Manager to set priorities for the team, create and groom Features and User Stories.
Lead Programmer Analyst
- Collaborated with team to automate Confidential payments processing from 5 separate and unconnected payment centers across the US to a single payment platform.
- We created the Architecture, designed the flow, coded, tested and implemented the final product.
- Worked closely with our Business Users to create a software platform that was flexible and customer focused to enhance the payment process.
- Created the accounting matrix to ledger all financials to both the bank and customer ledgers.