- A Senior Technical Program Manager with 15+ years’ experience in the financial services, secondary mortgage, and federal industries. A versatile leader who makes a difference by delivering results, leading change, and inspiring others. Experienced in the delivery of technical platforms, custom applications and COTS using a variety of SDLC methodologies.
Tools: Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Planview, Version One, Jira, Confluence
Managed projects using these technologies: DataStage, Informatica, Sqoop, Hive, Solr, SAS, Java, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle, Matrix, Vertica, Hadoop, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Python, R, Autosys
Development Director, Development Manager and Project Manager
- Led the planning and delivery of Finance, Data and Corporate initiatives with an annual budget of $5 - 10 Million within a variance of +/- 5% using a mix of resource models (e.g. Matrixed, Fixed Price Contracts and Time and Material Contracts) and methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile).
- Managed an organization of 30+ IT Professionals and 10+ Contract Workers. Inspired the team by providing stretch opportunities, routine feedback focused on continuous improvement and transparency.
- Managed the delivery and operations for a portfolio of ~30 applications across multiple enterprise customers including roadmap development, initiating programs/projects, monitoring milestones, dependencies, and key metrics.
- Coordinated with cross functional teams and develops integrated schedules and resource plans
- Negotiated contracts with 3rd party vendors to successfully deliver business capabilities.
- Collaborated with network engineers and system administrators to troubleshoot performance issues resulting from a lift and shift migration of custom applications and COTS applications to the cloud, identify alternatives and impacts to the program. Briefed stakeholders to provide transparency into the issue and ensure alignment on the resolution.
- Collaborated with VMware engineers, database, network, and Unix Administrators to troubleshoot a critical path performance issue with the Vertica Platform, identifying alternatives and impacts to the program.
- Briefed executive stakeholders to provide transparency into issues and ensured alignment on the resolution.
- Implemented process improvements to streamline standard reporting and enabled mash up analytics by ingesting the Affordable Housing data into the Analytics Sandbox.
- Led the implementation of 100TB Big Data Analytics Platform by collaborating with engineering to architect the platform, developing a high-level project plan, resource plan, and business case.
- Monitored Key Metrics, removed roadblocks, and partnered with the business to enable shared development and stand up the Big Data Center of Excellence.
- Led an Agile project to migrate the Single-Family Data Mart (SFDM) from Oracle to Matrix and integrate Finance and Credit data to establish a single source of truth for reporting and analytics.
- Led the development of custom Regulatory Reporting applications that Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) detailed mortgage, security and balance sheet data for delivery to Confidential .
- Led monthly, quarterly, and annual Confidential and HUD Regulatory Reporting submissions for the Multifamily division.
- Collaborated with subject matter experts to identify data and reporting requirements.
- Developed source to target mappings
- Acted as the liaison between the developers and the business.
- Managed the development of a decision support system used by Confidential Command to support the budgeting process for fleet modernization.
- Developed project plans, monitored tasks, managed risks and issues, prepared status reports.
- Acted as the central communication point between the project team and the business.