- I have graduated as a mechanical engineer with a Master’s in Business Administration from the prestigious where I specialized in supply chain and logistics and graduated amongst the top 10% of my class.
- I have 81 months of work experience in IT services industry which includes business analysis, business development and system integration.
- I have played 3 major stints in my IT career
- IT System Integration using Tibco Business Works. 2 major Tibco implementations
- Business Analyst in procurement and SCM domain & Presales. 2 end to end implementation of Ariba Buyer.
- Program Management Office for a large IT Infrastructure Program
- I am a PMP certified Project Manager with global work experience and a proven track record of generating results, managing multiple priorities, collaborating, problem - solving, and meeting tight deadlines.
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
- Preparing CXO level dashboard reports on project portfolio, Demand Management for capacity resource model and various weekly and monthly MIS reporting.
- Have initiated, planned and tracked several key Service Improvement Projects.
- Coordinating monthly invoicing for services to the client. Streamlined and brought in process rigor in the invoicing and collection functions for the account.
- Redefined and improved Incident Management process. Led process innovation in service delivery including ITIL deployment and sustaining high SLA performance levels.
- Managed Service Improvement Projects through Agile Project methodology.
- Managed all tasks relating to contract compliance for a large managed services infrastructure program including SLA and performance measurements, contract negotiations and configuration of reporting tools
- Managed complete transition for multiple projects from incumbent support teams.
- Work includes planning transition, defining deliverables and milestones, getting signoffs on key milestones and gathering invoice approvals for all transition services
- Requirements gathering for implementing Ariba Buyer (Procure-to-Pay) in a large production site.
- Worked closely with local procurement team in system configuration, conducting user acceptance test sessions and gap analysis
- Project planning, managing engagement risk and defining deliverable content
- Planning, training and communicating to suppliers and internal system users on process change and project updates.
- Developed Supplier training materials and content for training sessions
- Analyzed spend and vendor data to reduce the number of vendors and performed data cleansing to set up suppliers in the new online Aravo vendor system.
- Organized and lead pursuit teams, participated and lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Created newsletters, organized client visits, helped in project reviews and analyzing metrics and recommended strategic decisions
- Worked with sales team to mine accounts with proactive pitching, requirements gathering and creating relationship with the client by building awareness of capabilities
Business Analyst / Designer
- Gathered use cases, functional requirements and worked with technical team to design the solution.
- Gained knowledge on Ariba (Procure-to-Pay) and SRM landscape
- Planned and designed interfaces used for integrating Ariba Buyer module with ERP and Vendor Databases using SOA design.
- Work involved creating and structuring data schemas using Rational Software Architect (RSA) based on cXML standards
- Developing and constantly improving an end to end Supply Chain Management ERP solution called Visilog Plus which contains Order, Freight and Warehouse Management modules
- Giving demos of the product to various potential customers and recording gaps and highlight possible solutions to customer requirements
- Integrating ERP and other applications at Confidential, one of the top 7 pharmaceutical companies in the world. Involved in complete end to end development of applications (Design, Development, Testing and Deployment).
- The applications were used to manage the critical Order Management process for my client.
- Understanding functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications after studying the technical feasibility of implementing the solution using middleware.
- Acted as the single point of contact between the off-shore development team and the onsite delivery manager, responsible for quality and on-time delivery.
- Built proficiency in TIBCO Business Works, SOA concepts, Enterprise Messaging Services, XML and Oracle Database through working on two major projects