Product Owner/ Project Manager/ Senior IT Business Systems Analyst skilled in leading team and solo projects to successful completion, emphasis on time and cost savings. Expert in Root Cause Analysis for quick, effective problem solving. Leader in Innovation, Functional Process designs, Business Case Authoring and Stakeholder negotiations for realizing client project vision.
Project Management IT Operations/ Development Business Intelligence Business Systems Analysis Ideation / Innovation Cross Team Collaboration Migrations/ Conversions Solutions Design SDLC/ Agile - Jira Process Flows/ Use Cases Data Governance Client Relations Process Re-engineering Reverse Engineering Technical Writing Strategic Planning
Software: MS Power BI, MS SharePoint, MS Project Professional, MS Visio, Microsoft Office Suite, SQL Server Management StudioHTML, CSS Java, Bootstrap, Angular, CA Clarity, Archer, Echo, Report Builder, Tableau, Nomad (4GL), REXX
Confidential, Woodbury, NY
- Manage Client project objectives to accurate timelines
- Present consistent reporting, status updates and risk assessments to Executive Management
- Coordinate tasks with Client, engineering teams and third-party software/ hardware vendors
- Leverage existing non-PM skill sets to further assist Client: requirements, build test cases and QA exercises
Data Solutions Leader
Confidential, New York, NY
- Provide Clients with current state assessment, solution proposals and team building for realization of objectives
- Client advisor for strategic investments in planning, workflow improvements and technology
- Contributed as team member authoring Request for Proposals leading to new business
- Corporate website enhancements, maintenance and operation
Operations Manager, Sr. Product Owner/ Analyst, PM / BA / SME
Confidential, Melville, NY
- Responsibility and oversight for several internally designed web applications designed to track large scale project implementations.
- Concept realization - Business cases transformed to requirements, design, mock-ups, build and deployment
- Actively guide and manage Application Development Team through multiple project initiatives maintaining a consistent development cycle to meet client expectations
- Designed Cross platform data integration with CRM Salesforce.com and BI Data Warehouse providing broader visibility into sales win/ loss, and revenue (forecasted and realized)
- Re-engineered delivery tracking engine, providing previously unobtainable visibility into potential failure points, accuracy for in-flight revenue projection and team/ client scorecards
- Instituted order tracking module to capture billable events and load capacity planning for call center campaigns, generating > $1MM annually in combined operational savings and revenue
- Provisioned all socialization and training on design and scope of functional changes keeping our user community apprised and equipped to leverage delivered feature sets
- Lead for Business Continuity Planning, Data security PCI/ Dodd Frank compliance lead and sign off, warranting a level of protection required for industry sector
- Mobile Products
- Collaborated in design of specialized hybrid support team to ensuring reduction in issue resolution
- Provided analysis and use cases for potential breakpoints in product acquisition and activation
- IVR Products - Internal & External Implementations of auto dialer application
- Acquired client sponsorship via face to face presentation
- Team lead for scripting, campaign strategies, product user training and client education sessions
Business Systems Analyst/ Developer/ Architect
Confidential, White Plains, NY
- Team Lead and sign-off for all SDLC phases related to MIS Business Systems projects
- Re-engineered ‘Composite Account Performance’ application to reduce processing time from 26 hours to less than 3 hours, eliminating abend/ restart steps cause by daily database refresh.
- ‘Thinking out of the box’ design to quickly identify account performance recalculations generated from fixed income pricing changes. Reduced daily processing from 2½ hours, to under 4 minutes allowing MIS unit to consistently meet SLA completion requirements.
- Developed application that sums multiple client accounts into a ‘virtual’ single account, simplifying overall performance tracking and reporting for business users and private clientele. Effort generated a permanent 20% cost reduction with accounting vendor and tremendous ‘soft dollar’ savings in increased user productivity.
- Authored Architecture / Design, Technical documentation, UML diagrams (Visio) for above systems subject to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and cataloged for internal knowledge base / training
- Analysis and modeling of Quarterly Fees forecasting application, allowing senior management to project expected Assets Under Management, fee-based revenues and flag fund churning violations.
- Trained and supervised offshore development team in fulfilling all project-based requirements
Confidential, New York, NY
- Solutions Provider for multi-tier applications with data access requirements
- Requirements Elicitation and Analysis for potential and existing clientele
- Authored/ distributed reports for targeted sales and marketing campaigns using FOCUS 4GL
- Consistently exceeded expectations/ quota (sales)
- Addressed specific enterprise-wide business objectives with diverse product suite
- Interfaced with Microsoft Enterprise Customer Unit on strategic account planning
- Collaborated with Microsoft BackOffice Marketing teams on product positioning
- Authored technical product overviews used for primary marketing collateral and RFPs
- Conceived 3-year plan for cross platform sales to acquired customer base