- Deep IT Industry and Banking Knowledge (20+ years)
- Deep Online Transaction Processing Knowledge (20+ years)
- Expert knowledge of EMV and contactless technology, including profile definition and process
- Strong Communication & Negotiation skills (partners and customers)
- Strong Project Management Knowledge & Practice
- Deep knowledge of symmetric and asymmetric encryption algorithms used by financial institutions through the usage of HSM’s such as ATALLA and Thales.
- Highly skilled in developing applications and interfaces on the OpeN/2 and ON/2 platforms.
- Strong knowledge of the following programming languages: COBOL, PL/1, Ansi C, C++, C#, JAVA
- Experienced Developer on Platforms such as Stratus/VOS and Linux
- Experienced Backend developer with strong knowledge of Hibernate implementations on Oracle and Postgres as well as Spring Framework and Restful APIs.
- English, Spanish and German
- Support and improve the core application. Core application is in Java 8 and SPRING 5
- Work on development of new APIs and MicroServices for transaction processing and tokenization using Java and SPRING 5
- Provide Professional services for other branches in the company
EMV Project Manager & KMT Manager
- Responsible for definition and implementation of any EMV related project at Confidential and also for any task related to BIN and program with Visa and Mastercard and other networks.
- Responsible for any BIN with Visa or Mastercard worldwide
- Responsible for relations with the franchises
- Responsible for profile definitions for EMV and contactless technology
- Responsible for MIP and PCR s with Visa and Mastercard
- Responsible since beginning of 2013 of both internal and external Partner Support
- Responsible for partner integration and
- Responsible for the mobile banking and mobile wallet quotations in Latam
- Definition of implementation and integration strategies
- Coordination with product development, product sales, product delivery and integration teams in Latam.
Senior Tech Lead
- Responsible for designing and developing online transaction processing solutions for several customers worldwide.
- Lead and coordinate development teams in North America and Bogotá
- Design of Online Transaction Processing Solutions based on international standards
Senior Consulting Engineer
- Senior Engineer responsible for delivering expert solutions on the ON/2 and OpeN/2 platforms in Colombia and Venezuela.
- Programmed in the following languages: COBOL, PL/I, C, C++ and JAVA.
- Consulting Services
- Support Services
- Engineer responsible for designing and implementing banking solutions on Stratus VOS platforms.
- Programmed in the following languages: COBOL, PL/I, C
- Actively participated in the code generation required to migrate Confidential to become a fully functional Banking institution .
- Designed and led the development team that implemented the first online contingency solution for Banco Confidential on Stratus VOS.
- This solution allowed the bank to switch from one site to another it’s transactional processing channels without losing any transaction or without any file loss.
- Designed and led the team that implemented a multi task - multi thread transactional switch that allowed interconnecting all bank platforms, including the following major ones: Stratus VOS, IBM OS390 Mainframe, IBM AS400 and SUN Solaris systems.
- Implemented a solution to process Banking Checks Online between Stratus VOS and an IBM OS390 Mainframe
- Developed a solution for corporate overdrafts designed online for VIP Corporate Customers
- Participated in the development and launch of the first generic check-book solution Confidential
- Coordination of development teams
- Project Management tasks
- In Charge of designing banking solutions based on customer requirements
- In Charge of providing support