Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professional with 10 years ‘experience Product Manager from product management/development and marketing segments, offering skills to innovate, identify/promote product’s value, and improve product profitability. Vast experience in Retail food, Airlines Food, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Cosmeceutical and Medical Device/health care products. Use technology skills with extensive Agile/Scrum experience, a marketing orientation and analytical abilities to evolve product strategy. Highly motivated with exceptional product Marketing/product development and branding skill; with good vision along with execution attitude that influences target consumer; establishes a winning reputation in the market. Comfortable with internal and external client’s business requirements and design marketing strategies/product road map/ strategy based on customers’ requirements/products nature. Design products commercialization roadmap, launch programs, identification of market/segment trends, broad knowledge of product branding and marketing plan. Stay abreast with industry norms and market opportunities, high competency in product development/branding life cycle.
Computer Skills: Office Package expert: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Project and more.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Senior Product Manager
- Overseeing the product management/development projects throughout the lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with senior management team to deliver winning product with branding ideas.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of projects throughout the lifecycle, facilitate project scope, goals, product vision for successful delivery. Working closely with the cross functional team, stakeholders and senior management team to deliver winning product with excellent service and user brand stories for product features so that they are clearly understood.
- Liaison between internal and external team member for smooth product development project.
- Manage scope, cost, schedule, budget, and project deliverables which include applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
- Strong digital product management skills, experience with client digital platform like My Food Hub, Cbase, SAP, Clarity, Saber etc. ability to synthesize and process data.
- Assist retail Supply Chain Planning team in integration activities for assigned projects.
- Identify root causes to supply chain - related gaps in project timelines and risks to deliverables.
- Strong Knowledge of project management principles and software.
- Coached team in optimal time utilization through concepts of scrum and agile management methodologies.
- Responsible for facilitating the daily scrum and retrospective meeting, coaching the team in agile practices.
- Oversee project team and consultants with the responsibility to set and meet deadlines. Manage and coach a project management team, and set a project strategy and create a roadmap for smooth day to day product/project management planning and execution throughout the project lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing project details and customer requirements, defining the product/sales vision, and work closely with the IT, QC, QA, Sales, Marketing, Finance, project support team members to achieve healthy sales target.
- Define product specifications for product development initiatives that meet or exceed all product requirements, regulatory standards, including but not limited to Federal Drug Administration (FDA), cGMP, BRC, Global Food Safety Initiatives (GFSI), USDA, or other quality and food safety requirements.
- Provides day-to-day support to the Sr. Regulatory Compliance Manager for projects pertaining to food labeling Audit, HACCP Training and SQF audit preparation.
- Responsible for vendor compliance documentation for new products, line extensions and product change requests.
- Lead consumer focused new and existing retail/Airlines food Product/Packaging development projects for all domestic and international brands. Like 711, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Race Trace, Starbucks, Circle K, Coremark, British Airways, American Airlines, United Airlines, Delta, Lufthansa, Emirates etc.
- Audit food nutrition labels as per FDA, EU and USDA guidelines and ensure that all the label sensitive information is accurately documented for product in terms of claims, nutrition, ingredients, allergens, etc.
- Effectively apply Agile methodology and enforce project standards. Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate completion of the project.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, presentation, analytical, and listening skills. Excelled in guiding the work of project management and sales team, articulated project goals and scope, translated business needs into sales terms, prepared detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
- Resolved numerous project management related issues including resource shortage, tactical matter, scope creep and divergent business and user needs.
- Analyze reports for reporting as appropriate. Continuously analyze the report to monitor project status, sales target to determine work flow and output.
- Familiar with sales and marketing concepts (e.g., product positioning, brand equity/engagement, SWOT analysis, competitive assessment, sales/marketing strategies, a consumer trend and concept to develop sound/effective sales plans.
- Ability to consult/sell to high-level decision makers and committees in the large companies advance level understanding of company business process in a B2B and B2C atmosphere
- Develop and maintain strong mutual business relationships with partners, service providers, stakeholder and internal and external customers and team member to achieve the sustainable goal.
- Understand customer product strategy and roadmap for growth. Deliver product request for development with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions while expressing them in both writing and dialogue.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Product Development/Marketing Manager
- Oversaw development of new and existing products throughout the lifecycle.
- Hosted product demonstrations and promoted product features to clients.
- Worked with R&D team to develop and improve pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products functionality/efficacy via Research, Pre-Clinical trials, Sample test etc.
- Support new-growth initiatives from marketing/product conception/innovation to customer and business requirements. Suggest appropriate option to optimize and maintaining the product marketing roadmap, and clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes.
- Responsible for qualifying the marketing material and advertisement for pharmaceutical private label/contract manufacturing Skin Care, Medical device, Cosmetic, Hair & Body care including OTC and NON-OTC products marketing and Sales.
- Responsible to promote products to consumers and the sales force. Actively assesses consumer product marketing industry. Actively participate in Trade Shows for brand recognition and capture the sustainable sales growth.
- Responsible for new product R&D, marketing/brand development by researching current and future demands for the product and, estimate the product pricing for new product releases to meet revenue & profitability goals.
- Responsible for products complies with safety and GMP/CGMP requirements. Work effectively and cooperatively with internal staff and clients to achieve common objectives.
- Supervised all marketing and planning activities to exceed Custom private label segment sales and margin goals.
- Compiled product, market and customer data to forecast accurate sales and profit projections.
- Coordinated innovative strategies to accomplish objectives and boost long-term profitability.
- Built brand awareness and generated leads while managing internal and external marketing campaigns and programs.
- Reduced marketing costs by streamlining marketing roles, leveraging communications materials, monitoring budgets, and developing protocol.
- Developed innovative and targeted collateral to support overall branding objectives.
- Worked with marketing teams to create, deploy and optimize effective campaigns for skin care, Nutritional, Medical device and Pharmaceutical clients.
- Capitalized on industry and marketplace trends to strategize solutions and enhance business operations.
- Work with the R&D and Operations teams to troubleshoot formulation, packaging, and production issues during new product development by explaining the client’s vision/business needs.
- Work with Sales, chemist, engineer and R&D Manager to generate new formulations or improve current skin care, body care, nutraceutical items and hair care products etc. SKUs for customers.
- Directed marketing projects at all stages, including conceptual planning, schedule management and final implementation.
- Provided research and development on new and existing products to showcase benefits and retain customers.
- Conducted trials and tests of marketing channels such as paid acquisition, Trade shows, social media and fresh online add content creation.
- Developed insights on marketing campaigns to assess performance against goals.
- Planned and implemented studies to assess market conditions and evaluated results to enhance marketing campaigns.
- Considered business demands and customer preferences when developing pricing structures and marketing plans.
- Evaluated consumer preferences and behaviors, combined with market trends and historical data, to adjust and enhance campaigns.
- Established, initiated and optimized business development strategies based on company targets, product specifications, market data and budget factors.
- Executed optimal sales strategies to achieve commercial goals for US market.
- Captured new customers by optimizing business strategies and launching products to diversify offerings.
- Aligned activities with corporate objectives by coordinating marketing, sales and IT processes.
- Worked closely with all product development/marketing departments to create and maintain products branding and sales presentations for client meetings.
- Built and strengthened strategic relationships with vendors, advertising agencies and leading private label partners.
Confidential, Garland, Texas
Product Development Manager
- Manage corporate marketing/sales and communications functions, oversaw a $30.5M budget and 8-member team. Report directly to the V. P. of Marketing and Sales
- Support global team in new product innovation from initial project approval till market launch
- Develop and implement the Global Strategic Plan for the brand, including best practices and plans to deliver overall strategic and validate process/ projects to meet deadlines, prioritize projects and manage a cross-functional team
- Leading cross-functional teams to execute a product development process, aligning marketing/sales plan along with senior management team to collaborate with Global Franchise teams based in other regions to deliver winning products and establish brand recognition.
- Managing regional and global Client accounts, and establish a positive working relationship with all stakeholders including suppliers and internal clients at all organizational levels. Track and analyze key global competitors/competitive initiatives and share findings with the team to improve/adjust marketing strategy.
- Ability to consult/sell to high-level decision makers and committees in large companies advance level understanding of company business process (in a B2B atmosphere) and customer process for gaining of products, business best judgment, and analysis
- Known for effective time management, problem-solving, and business management skills
- Leadership skills to shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
- Coordinate with marketing/sales team on weekly basis to discuss promotional needs and requirements of the product development and brand establishment.
- Manage the entire marketing and communication life cycle from the beginning to the end with the coordination of entire Production/R&D and Marketing/Sales team
- Manage the planning, development, and implementation of Product development plans and Brand recognition programs for the marketing segment that help accomplish the Marketing and Sales goals and objectives
- Responsible for the development of new innovative Skin care, Body Care, Hair Care and OTC products. communications strategy by researching current and future demands
- Prepare Marketing and communication roadmaps based on extensive research to ensure that corporate marketing and communication standards/guidelines are exceeding corporate image globally
- Facilitate cross-functional team discussions for developing and implementing marketing strategies that maximize growth
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications Specialist to provide oversight for and support to email campaigns through Salesforce, and on other special projects and assignments as needed
- Assist with the launch of new products and enhancements including product documentation and lead project reviews on marketing or new product initiatives with business partners