- Senior executive with digital transformation experience implementing cloud solutions - business process architecture, design and implementation of data governance and strategy; supply chain operations and finance.
- Progressive accomplishments leading multiple digital transformation programs.
- Excellent problem solving and leadership skills.
- Expertise in leading cross functional teams and communications with stake holders to deliver complex strategic projects for healthcare, supply chain and upstream oil and gas.
- Recognized consistently for focus on delivering digital technologies for real time monitoring, management by exceptions and customized processes, procedures and systems to optimize operations and increase performance.
- Seeking sustainability focused role to design, implement and manage intelligent automation in operations, corporate dashboards and enterprise reporting.
- Unique skill sets that combine my knowledge of enterprise operations and business processes, data and solution architecture and digital solution delivery expertise to achieve strategic goals that enable efficiency and productivity.
Business Process Architecture: Process Mapping, Interface design for Real Time Dashboards
Data Integration and Data Governance: Acquisition, Real Time Architecture, Quality, Life cycle management
Process Orchestration and Event Management: cost optimization and asset utilization
Program Management across multiple functional areas: Finance, supply chain transformation aligned to business
Big Data Analytics: Real Time data with Structured and Unstructured data
Production optimization for oil and gas fields: Real time performance monitoring of processing facilities
Change Management and Communication: Implementation, Training and support to stakeholders
TECHNICAL AND COMPUTER SKILLS:
Big data deployment and Analytics: AWS Kinesis, Redshift, ESK stack, EMR, Datalake using S3 and Athena/ Glue
OSISoft: PI- AF configuration of PI tags and attributes, set up and configuration; monitoring and support of PI server
Production Revenue Accounting/ Hydrocarbon accounting: Energy Components/Tieto
Real time data centers: Decision Space Geosciences, Well Plan, Compass, Petrel, and Techlog
Analytics and BI tools: Tableau, Spotfire, Spark, Power BI, Seeq
Databases: SAP/Oracle/SQL Server/ DB2/Sybase) and Reporting tools (Business Objects, SQR, Oracle Forms/Reports
Project Management: MS Project
BPM tool: MEGA
- Business Process Transformation: Architecture, Design and Implementation
- Leading the ERP Transformation
- Program Management Office set up to manage the implementation of strategy across business functions;
- Design and implementation of projects with key business stakeholders;
- Train, support and knowledge transfer to designated teams;
- Business Process Design at level 3 and 4, level 5 activity level details to operationalize the application selected;
- Design the Operating Model for BPM - Strategy and Governance, Organization based on process and technology and Performance Management
- Deploying AI/ML based tool for gas plant operations for asset management and predictive maintenance - proof of concept successfully delivered, plans in progress to deploy the tool in the field for use by operations engineers and technicians
- BPM for Operational Excellence- Designing Finalized set of KPI related to Reserves Management, Exploration, Appraisal, Development programs, Facilities and Production.
- Completed deployment of a Real Time center for integrating teams from multiple exploration and engineering disciplines for drilling operations, production operations and reservoir engineering planning and asset management functions. The collaborative work platform is a strategic initiative to assist the management in effective and optimized use of subsurface data to reduce the cycle time in execution of the appraisal and field development cycle to meet the targets of production from UR assets.
- The Gas Operations center will manage real time data collection and visualization of the gas processing facilities and early production systems to enable revenue capture for the hydrocarbon streams sold to customers through linkage to a PRA system for managing allocation.
- Developing real time data management solution to deliver subsurface engineering analytics to monitor well bore stability and reduce NPT time during drilling operations; pilot studies implemented has shown 15 to 20% reduction in well completion duration and savings of approximately 75 to 80 million US dollars annually; implementing the next generation solution based on predictive analytics.
- As member of the technical committee to deliver UR strategy, participating in the design of the solution for integrated well delivery to implement the best practices from unconventional plays in US that will manage the business processes across subsurface field development, drilling, supply chain, logistics, finance, corporate planning and IT.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- development of data analytics and BI tools to manage operations and use dashboards to analyze offset wells and field data.
- PE PSL was the leading revenue generation division for the company with the highest profit margin; the technology investments were executed to maintain the technical edge and allow the services to be differentiated from the competition as enabling lower cost per barrel and increased EUR to the operators.
- Mentoring of field engineers on the efficient use of digital assets in design and analysis of fracturing jobs and in real time data acquisition to optimize the plans during treatment job execution at well site.
Confidential, Pleasanton, California
- As Manager of Supply Chain applications, managed a USD 10 million annual budget with a focus on multiple applications delivery and support oriented initiatives: IT process optimization for Incident Management and Change Management using ITIL processes, service delivery, application support, project portfolio management, application development, and performance management.
- Supervised 15 direct reports and 25 indirect reports (offshore and onshore) managing a portfolio of 10 applications.
- The supply chain applications for order processing and inventory management supported an annual inventory turnover of around USD 10 to 12 billion dollars per annum on our managed systems and platforms.