- Over 20 years of experience and proven ability to conceptualize, develop and deliver Information Technology, PMO Program Management, Delivery Management, Strategic and Business solutions.
- Optimize Product Portfolio Investments with Business Strategy. Strategic Portfolio Planning.
- Planned and managed multimillion - dollar Portfolio aligning business goals with technology solutions.
- Managed IT Development, Infrastructure and Regulatory programs and Projects using SDLC as project development lifecycle, Waterfall Methodology, Agile Coach, iterative development, using Cloud & Data Management.
- Led process & methodology Improvement Initiatives for PMO.
- Pioneer in introduction of scrum methodology to Confidential (FIT) group, leveraging process, procedures, and approach. Scrum tool, involved in fidelity resources and led the Scrum teams as Scrum master.
- Effective talent acquisition and management techniques to ensure growth and retention of the direct reports.
- Possess strong interpersonal, presentation, negotiation, work ethics and leadership skills.
- Managed projects using the project management lifecycle as defined under Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of IT software development & infrastructure designs, technologies, products & Services.
- Prepared proposals and involved in the project bidding process to leverage latest technologies.
Project Management Office (PMO)
Project Budget & Schedule Management
Program & Portfolio management
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Scope & Change Request Management
Quality Management & Six Sigma
Onsite & Offshore Delivery
Vendor Management - RFP, RFQ, SOW
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Program Manager, Enterprise PMO
- Managed multiple Programs & projects includes IT Development & Infrastructure using SDLC & Scrum
- Managed multiple work streams such as Risk, Compliance, Legal, Reporting, Data Management,, Communication, Procedure, Policy update, Procurement.
- Prepared Program/Portfolio Status & presented to the Executives
- Gathered requirements for the program & Projects
- Prepared Key Matter slides for key Programs
- Led process & methodology improvement initiatives for PMO
- Managed Direct reports of Project Managers
Confidential, Westlake, TX
Senior Project Manager /Agile Coach/ Scrum Master
- Introduced Scrum to the Confidential group and transformed from Waterfall to Scrum.
- Facilitate and assist in the definition of project scope, Scrum ceremonies, Defect Backlogs, Release Plans, as well as identifying key dependencies and risks
- Managed team of direct reports who were maintaining the Vantage admin engine for Confidential .
- I initiated a system improvement process and recommended to convert to WMA, as it was reaching system processing capacity.
- Managed the team of Delivery Managers and Project Managers who were direct reports to me.
- Provided leadership to ensure that optimal technology-leveraging solutions were developed to address client’s strategic, business and operational goals.
- Established and sustained key Customer Relationship Manager duties such as day-to-day program management responsibilities for multiple, concurrent projects. Responsible for the overall direction.
- Directed projects through designated project managers, ensuring consistency with system strategy, and consistency of process across projects, and customer satisfaction with the deliverables.
- Provided services to the Fetch portfolio of projects such as guidelines, planning, scheduling, costing, and risk assessment. Developed and maintained project management methodology, project standards and templates to ensure successful system and technology implementations.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Senior Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Worked with Salesforce team and Architect on IT infrastructure designs, dedicated bandwidth (WAN/LAN), firewall functionality, host & network intrusion detection systems, Active Directory, operating systems, encryption, load balancing, patch management, server implementations, storage augmentation, and systems and hardware management.
- Saved $1.3 million dollars to the project by mid-course budget and resource correction/alignment.
- Participated in weekly updates with steering committee and periodically checked on strategic goals and alignment.
- Coordinated and delegated tasks to various teams to successfully deliver and execute management goals.
- Worked on correcting resource plan based on weekly burn rate and variance analysis report.
Confidential, Windsor, IL
- Managed direct reports including project managers, developers & QA.
- Increased the revenue by 10% year on year.
- Created the project proposals and involved in the contract bidding process and SOW.
- Managed resources from Project and Production support team from Onsite and Offshore.
- Involved in vendor relationship management.