- Highly motivated, outgoing, energetic, results - oriented Global Engineering Manager with 25+ years of successful experience in multiple industries leading and effectively prioritizing and directing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Outstanding project and program management along with well-developed communications, facilitation, interpersonal, and relationship management skills.
- Strong proven managerial leadership and organizational skills, and recognized for thriving in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Superior problem solving abilities, team building, flexible management style and dealing effectively with people.
- Strong ability to lead the others. Successful manager with a reputation for improving the quality of software development & QA process resulting in enhanced business operations and financial success.
Team Leadership Project & Program management Test Management Embedded Software Validation
Cost Reduction Quality Improvement Methodologies Risk Management Software Process Improvement
Budgeting Strategic Planning Talent Management Verbal & Written Communication
Metrics Dashboard Influencing Negotiating Mentoring Building successful teams
Strong working experience with different types of SDLC and PMLC methodologies.
Proven abilities motivating multiple, geographically and culturally-diverse project teams on-shore & off-shore, toward accomplish tasks in a timely and efficient manner on a tight timeline with limited resources.
Strong working experience of full life cycle product development from concept through development, test, production release and field support.
Extensive knowledge of continuous process improvement by leveraging quality improvement methodologies.
Experienced in Developing Quality Assurance best practices and procedures to be used by the entire global team.
Confidential, Romevile, IL
Global Technical Sr. Project Manager
- Lead a team accountable & focused on the IT execution of markets operational testing at Confidential Innovation center by leveraging technology to benefit our customers, crew, and business.
- Successfully manage installing, Configuring POS, Self-ordering Kiosk, Mobil Order equipments & deploying restaurant technology to support new operational changes in different markets tests.
- Effectively manage developing & maintaining simulation software tools.
Confidential, Livonia, MI
Global SW Quality and Validation Manager
- Directed all aspects of a growing global team of embedded software testing and Software quality assurance team for multiple simultaneous Battery Management Systems projects with on-shore & off-shore multi-culture resources and worked with a number of OEMs around the world.
Confidential, Winona, MN
Global Engineering Project Manager
- Responsible and provided leadership & strategic vision to growing global team of highly skilled QA, SQA, SW developers and tools team for multiple complex electronic control unit projects with on-shore & off-shore resources and worked with a number of OEMs around the world.
- Managed Resouce Planing, Project schedule, Prepared budget and work scope and project milestone.
- Responsible for managing outside suppliers for new product development, testing for electronic Control Units.
- Effectively interfaced & communicate with other internal and external organizations and act as a liaison or contact point on both technical and non-technical matters.
- Effectively established & monitor quality Metrics to support management & continuous process improvement.
- Responsible and hands-on leadership of quality processes in support of ASPICE Level 2&3 .
- Increased team size from 8 to 35 through a combination of on-shore & off-shore recruitment.
- Introduced and expanded the use of test management and test execution tools to improve efficiency, reliability, and repe Confidential bility and reduce the test time by 40% for more than 200 major software releases per year.
- Reduced labor cost by over 50% by initiating and planning outsourcing of QA, SQA and tools development resources.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Provided project management services in support of Confidential deployment project.
- Responsible for resources and schedule to validate E911 compliance for GSM network based solution.
Confidential, Palos Hills, IL
- Designed and implemented lesson plans for the following classes
- Creation and Management of Small Business, Principles of Management, Introduction to Business, Human Resource Management.
Confidential, Aurora, IL
Engineering Supervisor, System Validation, and Verification
- Managed and mentored a group of test engineers associated with the testing of the premise equipment products.
- Affectively Managed and Led test plans, test cases development and reviews and test execution.
- Managed resource planning and projects schedule, prepared budgets and work scopes.
Confidential, Lisle, IL
Supervisor, Technical Support Engineering
- Managed and mentored a group of Technical Support engineers activities associated with the support of Confidential ® 5500 expansions and installation of Confidential digital cross-connect product line and field support.
- Managed special projects and procedures were developed, tested, and implemented per documented process.
- Led process changes to improve customer support and coordinated activities with marketing teams for customer demos and installations.
- Responsible for leading advanced troubleshooting for more complex technical support issues.