- Track record of delivering innovative solutions supporting core business objectives
- Results - oriented Senior Project Manager / IT Manager with several years of progressive experience managing the full life cycle for both application development, and infrastructure enhancement and upgrade projects supporting enterprise-level, mission-critical systems.
- Respected leader and planner with repeated successes managing timelines, resource and cost estimates, process flows, and deployment schedules that deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent communicator and team-builder organizing collaborative efforts between functional, IT, and business teams located internationally.
- Full Lifecycle Project Management
- Systems Launch / Deployment
- SDLC / Waterfall / Rapid AD
- Strategic Planning
- Process Automation
- Business Analysis
- Team Building
- Budgeting & Cost Control
- Technical Training
OS/Platforms: MS Windows, Unix/Solaris
Applications/Tools: Business Objects, Lotus Notes, Full MS Project & Office Suite, Visio, NetOp, Oracle 9i, Remedy, Visual Developer Studio, Web intelligence, SharePoint, Clarity, Change Point, WebEx, Sales Force
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
Senior Project manager
- Responsible for leading and managing multiple projects through entire project management life cycle, executing within the framework of approved Statement of Work (SOW) and PMO project delivery methodology to predictable outcomes.
- Leading Professional Services teams in design, planning, management, implementation, and delivery of technology solutions on time, within budget and matched to customer specifications.
- Primary activities include project management, internal and external communications, financial management, and interfacing with technical project teams.
- Implementing and maintaining uniform approaches to project management; providing leadership, coordination and mentoring to Project Managers (PMs), Junior PMs and Project Coordinators, while working to continuously enhance team members project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Project manager / Ultra Low Latency Delivery Manager
- Responsible for facilitating the deployment of Ultra Low Latency infrastructure in support of High Frequency Algorithmic Trading applications and operations, to include managing all 3 rd party vendor relationships and request management in multiple co-located data centers globally.
- Managed and delivered on average 20-30 concurrent data center projects small, medium and large, throughout all project stages and delivered within agreed time, scope, cost and quality constraints.
- Managed project teams of matrixed engineers and SA's across functional teams globally to deliver IT infrastructure requirements per strategic business objectives. liaised with project stakeholders consisting of senior management and executives to ensure alignment of projects with strategic goals.
- Managed client relationships for all end to end server provisioning activities, as well as the overall deployment process for internal service offerings in support of the three primary high frequency trading business units.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Senior Project Manager
- Provided project management support for Mainframe, Distributed Systems, Network, Data Center, and Premises projects for all Confidential business units globally.
- Worked with matrix resources across various functional departments and geographies, and worked with outside vendors as necessary to facilitate project deliverables.
- Responsible for overall budgets, schedules, status reports and presentations associated with all projects under my management.
- Managed large sized projects with high complexity at multiple client sites.
- Performing project planning, tracking, and oversight to ensure project(s) are completed on schedule and within budget, while overseeing the ongoing review of project(s) status.
Confidential, New York, NY
Director, Corporate Systems
- Guided support, development and enhancement of enterprise-level business intelligence and reporting projects.
- Developed high level project plans, created architecture and specifications, and defined standards and requirements.
- Hired, trained, mentored, and evaluated teams of technical and project resources.
- Managed design and delivery of Groupware applications consisting of 25 servers and 400 databases for more than 2000 users in North America and Europe.
- Built a dedicated support team of eight IT developers and administrators.
- Managed team of six developers and consultants providing support, enhancement, and development for thick client and web-based applications. Supervised staff and prioritized multiple concurrent development initiatives.
- Served as SME for identifying and developing technology requirements for knowledge and content management systems that supported business and growth strategies.
Groupware Developer / Database Administrator
- Designed, developed, and administered reporting and information management applications supporting HR administration, project management, trade-desk operations, sales force automation, logistics, planning and inventory management. Collaborated with cross-functional representatives from multiple business units to design detailed specifications, process flows, and procedural documentation.
- Created and maintained master project plans and provided project support to the Chief Information Officer.
- Served as the technical writer for the UNIX development group to include C++ source code reviews.