- Proficient in cross - functional team coordination with skills in managing key project life-cycle including requirement analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Certified scrum master and certified product owner.
- Certified in analyzing and visualizing data with Power BI by Confidential .
Tools: MS Project/Outlook/Excel/Word/VISIO/PowerPoint etc.
Operating Systems: MS-Windows XP, 7,8, 10, Linux, Unix
Tech: VSTS, VSO, OneNote, Teams, Skype, CRM, SQL, QA tools, SAP Basis
- Working on project to migrate Confidential publisher accounts from Confidential developer portal to Confidential dev centre.
- Worked with dev team to create scenarios and deliverables.
- Created a roadmap to complete the migration process.
- Communicated with external stake holders such as publishers and informed them about the migration plans.
- Tracked and updated publisher status in VSTS.
- Using Scrum methodology with daily stand up to track our sprint goals.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Project manager & BA
- Worked on a comprehensive health management application focused on member history and providing better diagnosis/treatment.
- Interact with business owners to understand Integration requirements and create strategic roadmap to deliver the final product.
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of the project with a cross-functional program teams.
- Created a detailed project/program schedule that outlines essential activities, tracked task due dates, provided reports and recorded risks.
- Drove project meetings, with the responsibility of preparing agenda and gathering meeting minutes - delivering the action plan to stakeholders involved post-meeting.
- Increased agility and maintained alignment with all stakeholders throughout the software development lifecycle by understanding the motivations and concerns of the cross-functional teams and communicating effectively across those teams.
- Planned test strategy/test plan for UAT environment.
- Mitigates issues and works with stakeholders to make informed decisions on quality factors
- Cross-team effort with significant financial impact to CHPW by optimizing medical management in-house.
- Managed scoping and prioritization of development work to delight customers and support business goals with ROI in mind, including some with senior leader level stakeholders.
- Created a project plan with Business and SME for a transition of care and captured additional resource requirements to go live.
- Served as a liaison between BA, SME & development teams. Created a process for change control board.
- Recurring meetings with business to track the tasks and identify blockers.
- Identified areas of process improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with external partners and addressing external dependencies by working with various stakeholders.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Delivered an IOT device-based application to provide a comprehensive fleet management system.
- Defined customer experience and drove product roadmap to meet outlined vision.
- Worked as a liaison between core business group and the software engineering team.
- Introduced scrum for the team for improved product development.
- Worked with business stakeholders in defining requirements and authoring functional specification documents.
- Self-taught SQL for gathering information from back-end database relevant to making data-driven decisions.
- Delivered fun IOS/Android application working with both onshore and offshore teams
- Contributed to the definition of scope, performed extensive requirement analysis and defined functional specifications.
- Acted as scrum master driving daily stand ups.
- Manage change requests and other deviations from the planned work and quickly mitigate them to get the schedule on track.
- Provided feedback loop by expanding self-host participants and use the feedback data to make feature decisions.
Program manager & QA Engineer
- Worked with a cross-functional team to deliver on project objective to implement SAP for a new Client.
- Prepared project summary tasks and subtasks identified interdependencies and created milestones and deliverables.
- Weekly status meetings with management.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Delivered project with sharp deadlines.
- Delivered on developing a new website for a local graduate university with 10K+ enrolled students.
- Worked with dev, test, design and client teams.
- Provide project/status reporting to appropriate stakeholders
- Monitor project progress as per scheduled deadlines for various tasks and taking necessary steps towards ensuring completion within time and effort parameters.
- Took additional responsibility to participate in software testing.
- Participated in test plan documentation and test strategy.
- Worked on automation application to automate parts of the test process.
- Validate the product and work with dev to resolve the prioritized issues.