- Project manager with experience in project/program management and efficiency in handling project delivery and technology implementation
- Hands - on experience in working on lifecycle methodologies Waterfall, Agile, Lean, iterative, Rational Unified Process (RUP), and tailored process
- Proficient in end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding, testing, de-bugging, documentation, implementation and maintenance
- Expertise in business process analysis and developing Business case, Business Requirements Specification, Functional and non-functional Specification
- Instrumental in developing project baselines, budget management, resource deployment, quality compliance to ensure effective execution of projects
- Experience in pre-sales, proposal preparation and vendor selection process
- Guides teams in the adoption of Agile software development practices (writing user stories, release schedules and integration planning, scrum meetings, velocity and capacity planning)
- Experience in heavily matrixed organization and other organization structures Project and Functional
- Handled projects of budget size ranging up to $5M
- Managing heterogeneous projects which includes .Net, Java development projects, application migration, reengineering, application maintenance and support and infrastructure projects
- PMO organization in defining standards, process, and tailoring process based on needs, formulating communication model
- Performing software cost estimation using various methodologies like Function Point, Estimating by Analogy, Simple/Medium/Complex, etc.
- Using project management tools like Confidential Project, Clarity workbench, TFS, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Visio, MS Visual Studio Team Suite, SharePoint, JIRA, Rational ClearQuest, Rational ClearCase, Visual Source Safe
- Experience in developing/leading application development using technologies like ASP.Net, C#, MVC, VB, VBA, SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Crystal Reports, Etc.
- Project/Program Management
- PMO Organization
- Strategic Planning
- Stakeholders Management
- Software Development
- Quality Control
- Strategy & Innovation
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Client Services
- Relationship Management
- Team Management
- Agile Transformation
- Full Life Cycle Development
- Production Support
- Production Support
- App. Maintenance and Enhancements
- PMO Organization
Project Management Tools: Confidential Project, CA Clarity, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and One Note
Agile/Scrum Management: TFS (Team Foundation Server), Jira, Azure DevOps Process
BI/Reporting Tools: SSRS, SSIS & Crystal Reports
Web: ASP.NET & MVC
Database: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 and Oracle
Database Tools: Confidential SQL Server, TOAD, SQL Developer
Other Tools/Systems: SOAP UI, PostMan, Visual Studio. Net, Visual Studio Team Explorer
Confidential, Madison, WI
Project Manager, Scrum Master
- Responsible for managing Multiple Enhancements, Personal Lines Policy Center Production Support System, the overall performance and quality adherence of large/cross-functional releases - Multi state rollout across states for various Lines of Business including scope, schedule, risk, issues and budget
- Oversee the project decisions and processes in terms of the big picture/cross-departmental impacts
- Provide clear and consistent communication of project status both internally to IT and with Business Stakeholders
- Ensure that issues and risks are identified, understood early and dealt with in a manner that mitigates surprises, risk to scope, cost and schedule
- Develop and maintain standard project documentation - project plans, agendas, action items list, deliverables and ensure, adherence to company Project Management Standards and Software Development Lifecycle best practices
- Manage high degree of change in a fast paced, complex and demanding environment
- Evaluate business unit and IT decisions to ensure they are in the best interest of customers and company goals, escalate as needed
- Provide input to executive level presentations for project stakeholders
- Manage projects according to Program objectives & key performance indicators
- Perform budgeting and forecasting.
- Facilitate Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups
- Mentor Team members on Agile/Scrum best practices
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Managing multiple TMS strategic programs concurrently in a matrix environment.
- Responsible for managing the overall delivery of large cross-functional, multi-vendor programs, including project scope, schedule, resources, risk, issues and budget.
- Program management for the launch of Azteca vehicles which involves managing scope, interaction with multiple upstream & downstream system stakeholders, business team, business partners and external parties.
- Managing implementation of common next generation Enterprise security platform developed using Oracle suite of products and the migration of applications to new enterprise platform.
- Delivered large, complex infrastructure programs including North American Network redesign projects which focuses on network collaboration, performance tuning, and redundancy between all North American affiliates’ network/data centers.
- Driving TMS mainframe platform assessment which involves as-is analysis, requirements gathering from different business verticals to assess future growth and obtaining to-be strategy from IBM.
- Implementation of SaaS based solutions for travel expense system, logistics solution.
- Manage delivery of common Enterprise Application Framework multi technology platform for TMS Enterprise Organization.
- Played a key role in establishing PMO processes and implementation of organization strategies, policies and practices.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Responsible for Project Management, Agile-Scrum and Delivery of Global Rebates Framework program which is about aligning client sales priorities and establishing partner accountability for revenue, activities and other behaviors. Played Scrum Master Role as well. Project executed in Agile Scrum model.
- Program management of Sustenance Engineering Portfolio of 40 odd applications from client relationship, stakeholder management, team leadership, annual planning, quarterly release planning, managing enhancements, hot fixes, program delivery, monitoring performance of the program based on key performance indicators.
- Managing delivery of opportunity roadmap dashboard for sales for MSN business group which provides opportunity roadmap information for sales. Responsibilities include project planning, integrated project management, delivery, user acceptance and operational support
- Lead Volume Licensing Download project which facilitates licensed product download for Confidential through online for end users. Responsible for detailed design documentation, providing technical inputs, planning system integration testing, testing and supporting user acceptance.
- Managed and lead the KMS (Knowledge Management System) XML Editor project includes design and development of a content authoring tool in alignment with Confidential technologies and products. Activities include system analysis, high level design, detailed design, and development of core components, collaborate with MS Office product team, providing technical support to the team. System leveraged Visual Studio Tools for Office, MS Word, Visual Studio, C#, VBA.
- Lead and development of Confidential Network (MSN) Dashboard portal to provide the users a new experience in terms of look and feel. Activities involved as-is analysis of existing .Net based system, re-engineering the .Net based system to SharePoint portal-based system. Handled the operations of performing as-is analysis, application and database design, writing complex SQL queries/functions/procedures, performance tuning, test planning, test cases preparation, and execution. Technologies utilized are MS SharePoint, SSRS reports, SQL Server, Visual Studio.
- Lead the program to onboard MS Service IT Apps - shadow application in alignment with organization vision. Activity involves analyzing the application, threat modelling, identifying and fixing security bugs, performance tuning of applications and SQL components by query optimization. Support integration testing, user acceptance testing and onboarding. Provided recommendation to do baseline functional and performance testing to avoid any conflict during user acceptance process.
Module Lead / Senior Developer
- Composite solution for to facilitate product movement, consolidating logistics activities, and providing freight savings accounts
- Coordinated with clients for requirements gathering, application design, preparing detailed design document, application development, performance tuning, and implementing internationalization
- Spearheaded the operations of Reverse engineering the visual FoxPro application for requirements and Developed designs of MVC application which is equivalent java application developed
- Prepared crystal reports for Java & .Net app. Accountable for integration of crystal report with Java application
Module Lead / Senior Developer
- Involved in development of UI migration strategy based on wireframes which helped in reducing number of errors and UI consistency
- Performed Unit testing & integration testing and handled the development of application
- Accountable for recommending and creating an XML schema and functions for internationalization
- ffers a one-stop shipment solution to its users for export as well as import consignments such as single window documentation, cargo aggregation, consolidation and electronic data interchange
- Responsible operations of designing of assigned module, writing unit test cases, development & unit testing