- 7+ years of Implementation, Roll - out and Production Support experience in Krono Workforce Timekeeper as a Kronos Consultant.
- Experience in managing the data using WIM and Kronos Connect in different interfaces platform (ADP) and familiar with WFC Version 8.1 and expert with Kronos Workforce Central Versions 5.0, 5.1, 5.2 and 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 7.0,8.0.
- Experience including implementation of Kronos Workforce Central (WFC), Kronos Workforce Management (WFM) Timekeeper, Scheduler, Accruals, HR, Payroll, Pay code, Payrolls and Pay Rules.
- Utilized ITSM and Remedy ticket system to support local users in a timely manner.
- Assisted Project Manager with ticket reporting and clinical study status reports.
- Hands on Experience with the upgradation to Version 8x.
- Strong business analysis skills and a sound understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) utilizing Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology.
- Involved in configuration of Workforce Timekeeper Pay Rolls, Accruals, Wage Profile, Schedule Rules and Adjustment Rule, per DSR, in Kronos WFC.
- Hands-on configuration and implementation experience in Workforce Timekeeper, Accruals, Advanced Scheduler, Activities, Attendance and Leave, Analytics, Workforce Integration Manager & Connect, and Activities.
- Experience with the L1, L2 and L3 types of Production support.
- Worked on data integration between Kronos, SAP, ADP and Oracle HCM Application. SDLC like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Joint Application Development (JAD)
- Experience in Upgradation from 6.2 to 6.3, 6.3 to 7.0 and 7.0 to 8.0.
- Hands on experience in working in an HRIS or HRIT environment with linked HR, Payroll and T&A solutions
- Expertise with Time Card Management, Employee Accrual Maintenance, LOA, Security Access and Process profiles for Managers and Integration of Kronos with Oracle HR system.
- Working as Kronos ERP Analyst at CCA, developing Kronos Project Design Documents for various modules like WFC, Absence Management and Attendance Management.
- Provided many creative systematic solutions to client HCM payroll constraints or labor costing challenges and industry experience including manufacturing and retail.
- Extensive experience on various Kronos modules like Workforce Timekeeper, Accruals, Activities, Advanced Scheduler, forecasting, Attendance
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions (UDF), Indexes, Tables, Views and other T-SQL code and SQL joins for applications following SQL code standards.
- Configuration of Workforce Timekeeper Pay Rules, Accruals, Wage Profile, Schedule Rules and Adjustment Rule, per DSR, in Kronos WFC v 6.3 and currently 8.0.
- Familiarity with several other Timekeeping systems including Kronos Time and Attendance, Stromberg Time and Attendance as well as Kronos Workforce Timekeeper versions 5x to 7.0, 8.0 implementation and support.
- Expertise in Attendance History Import, Attendance Point Balance for time clock, PTO update based on Perfect Attendance, redistributes Shutdown Pay and Time to Vacation Pay and Time.
- Expertise in Functional testing, Regression testing, Database Testing, GUI Testing, Integration Testing, System testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and AdHoc Testing in agile environment.
Confidential - Lexington, MA
Sr Kronos Consultant
- Implemented and configured Kronos scheduler, accruals and attendance modules and advanced scheduler for employees of particular sites to reduce unnecessary costs of manual processing.
- Worked with internal SQL developers to migrate new configuration in a mass download to Kronos application systems.
- Provided audit for the client system for better stability and uptime of the system with enabling various logs of WFC.
- Maintained and Supported Kronos Work Force Central Suite of scheduling, timekeeping, payroll and HR system.
- Provided Kronos 6.3 support tickets in a timely manner: Analyze system and look for new technology to improve processing and make modifications to existing pay rules and work rule using Kronos 6.3, Configure New Pay rules work rules as requested by business units provide efficient customer service modification and creation of interfaces using WIM.
- Created Payrules, Paycodes/Distributions, Combined Paycode, Wage Profiles, Labor levels.
- Provided ongoing configurations and modification of Workforce Timekeeper, Attendance, Accruals, Scheduler, Hyperfind Query and other Kronos modules.
- Indulged in implementation of Kronos Workforce Central time management software on multiple platforms including SQL.
- Involved in the development of oracle Queries in Oracle HRMS module for Hyperion Reporting.
- Mapped and traced system wide data gathering from DBMS within the in-web analytics Project Management environment.
- Conduct Kronos testing on new configurations, and processes and Maintained, updated and backup database daily by Microsoft SQL Server.
- Performed SQL queries, updated, tracked and resolved technical challenges and Designed SQL queries to mine data, created reports and identified trends in data
Confidential - Seattle, WA
- I worked on implementing all building blocks of the Workforce Time & Attendance module as well configure the web server and app servers for the Kronos environment.
- Troubleshot and solved all problems in software and configuration in WFC suite specializing in Workforce Scheduler (WFS) in addition to Workforce Time Keeper.
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot Labor scheduling and pay rules functionality in timekeeper.
- Configuring accruals setup from Holiday setup to Accrual Plans in a Multi org Environment and Upgrading Custom reports and WIM interfaces to Kronos 8.0.
- Maintain the flow of data between WDM and Workforce Central.
- Developed error reporting, escalation, and management processes for test execution, generate test data for each testing stage for Payroll, Recruiting, workforce management and Benefits and other applications in use.
- Performed software upgrades to KRONOS multiple time clocks and maintained KRONOS pay rules, codes, work rules, wage profiles, Labor levels, schedules and shifts as required by HR/PR.
- Insured the successful transfer of data between Kronos timekeeper and in-house payroll system.
- Researched, wrote, and edited test procedures used for upgrades; Modules include HR/Payroll, Timekeeper, Leave, Attendance, DCM, Connect, Scheduler, and Analytics.
- Propose and implement a balancing process to confirm pay code/hours totals between Kronos and pay files created for process to reduce/eliminate errors in employee paycheck.
- Ensures HR files and records are in accordance with all State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Obtain and maintain all Federal CDL required documents and Drug & Alcohol programs.
- Helped troubleshoot issues and pending upgrade to the KRONOS workforce manager application.
- Worked through the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from the proposal to the implementation of the system.
- Maintained time & attendance system, including pay codes, pay rule, work rules, and accruals.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Installed Kronos Workforce Central 6.0, 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3, Kronos Connect 6.0, 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3, DCM and Process manager on client servers.
- Involved in the production support activities for Kronos application in Time and attendance, Absence management and Accruals modules.
- Worked on various elements of Kronos Workforce Timekeeper such as Pay Rules, Work Rules Configuration, Hyper Find Queries, Configuration and Performance.
- Participated in setting up devices for data collection Manger using Kronos 6.0 and presented training material to the client on troubleshooting product and future maintenance.
- Offered Solutions for KRONOS Workforce Timekeeper areas such as Implementation, Roll out Production Support.
- Worked on various elements of Kronos such as Workforce Device Manager, Workforce Integration Manager, etc.
- Worked on Inbound and Outbound procedures for Activities for web methods to Kronos Integration and to the target Systems.
- Maintained updated policies and procedures for Time keeping and Attendance Processes in Kronos.
- Monitored and Integrated with other ERP systems and supervising the data flow between the systems.
Kronos Business Analyst
- Maintained Kronos Pay Rules, Pay Codes, Work Rules, Wage Profiles, Labor Levels, Schedules and Shifts as required by HR/PR.
- Authentication issues including integrating with customer authentication systems, client side, communication and java plug in issues, database connectivity and performance, system environment issues and system settings, integration with customers external systems, JBoss application server errors and failures, systemic performance issues, system security and secure communication, workflow notifications and integration with external mail systems.
- Assisted SCRUM Masters in facilitating daily SCRUM meetings, Sprint planning, review and retrospective meetings.
- Assisted the Scrum Master to prepare and monitor burn-down charts for the successful completion of tasks within the time-boxes.
- Assist with other payroll processing duties on an as needed basis.
- Exchanged the Data from the Kronos to the other tools like SAP by using the Workforce connect.
- Involved in the up gradation from the older version to the newer version.
- Worked on various elements of Kronos Workforce Timekeeper such as Pay Rules, Work Rules Configuration, Hyperfind Queries, Configuration and Performance.
- Independently configured the Kronos Workforce Central time-keeping system to ensure accurate time-keeping through maintenance of pay rules, schedule groups, security profiles, labor levels, and accrual profiles.
- Have worked on creating and managing Pay rules, pay code distributions, work rules, breaks and all related building block components for Pay policies.
- Test Design and Traceability Matrix for Test Coverage for Security Testing and Risk Management in Agile environment.
- Have involved in the configuration of Holidays, access profiles, display profiles and have understanding of core user essential functions including Time card maintenance, Hyperfind queries, reports, exceptions, schedules.
- Have developed and implemented a view in Kronos to calculate the Total number of hours worked in a year for all the employees and registering it in Oracle.
- Effectively communicated with operations leadership, payroll, human resources, and KronosEnd users to resolve Kronos timekeeping and scheduling problems.
- Have worked on HR Employee information maintenance from Ultipro system to Oracle and from Oracle to Kronos.