- Project Manager with 7 years of experience of IT operations and Client Relationship management.
- An effective communicator and a team player with great relationship management, coordination, analytical and problem - solving skills.
- Ability to work with different stakeholders (clients, internal technical teams, sales etc.).
- Worked with internal and external auditors
- Ability to self-start, self-manage, meet deadlines, and learn from mistakes
- Drive and ensure the account’s Compliance posture in green on CIRATS, Patches, Health Check, User ID, CBN/QEV and all other metrics as defined by Controls & Compliance process. Conduct regular reviews with the Executive Management and drive these items for closure
- Review/Verify the health of critical processes such as change, incident, Health check, patch Management, User ID & Shared ID management
- Act as audit response focal. Provide pre-audit and post-audit support for both internal audits and external audits to understand and fulfill data requests, understand findings/conditions and to establish rightful ownership of the issues. Educate the Auditees on the Do’s and Don’ts of audit
- Drive tracking and closure of controls related issues identified from controls self-assessments, from peer reviews, and from Internal/External Audit recommendation.
- Provide education and awareness to the account regarding all Compliance & Controls Policies & procedures.
- Conduct periodic Risk Assessments & review maturity of internal controls. Manage operational and security Risks and ensure open risks are tracked. Also work with account team and service lines to have it mitigated
- Conduct Monthly calls with business leaders of BPO and Application development teams from Confidential
- Understand, advise, and escalate project issues to management
- Ensure that all the required controls are implemented as per policy and schedule weekly, monthly reviews with all stakeholders
- Update required reports on the portal for VSA (Vendor Self-Assessment) Audits.
- SPOC from IT for the KPMG audits for and providing evidences, clarifications for the controls defined for the audits
- Working with different technology teams to gather the audit control evidences and ensure that they are verified; Timely tracking and closure of issues and then report the same to the team heads on a weekly basis
- Trak the Network performance based on the usage of the links and work with teams on capacity planning
- Keep the client document updated with newer versions as and when the CFORM is amended by the client
- Creating Project Scope statement, Requirement definition and Test Case Document.
- Manage communication across projects, cross team and technologies
- Facilitate cooperation between IT, Engineering, internal clients, and external vendors
- Discussion of the design and implementation with clients and analyzing the risk and mitigation plans associated with this project.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to Business team, clients and other stakeholders
- Organizing troubleshooting calls with internal network teams (if necessary) and work with business team for application testing.
- Completion of UAT with business team and sign off from business/clients.