Highly motivated and driven IT Executive, Sourcing, Finance, Program Manager and Engineering professional with +14 years of experience in different countries: USA, China, Brazil, and Mexico. Offering a proven track record of success in the areas of digital transformation, strategy development, cost - savings, supplier relationship, effective negotiations, risk assessment, business controls and practices.
INFORMATION SERVICES AND OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE PM
- Combination of CIO/CTO role by the strategic use of information systems for internal competitive advantages, expense reduction and containment through process improvement, and, internal operations management.
- Manage, align and optimize the financials, forecasts and budget over $150 USD million for (GIS) Global Infrastructure Solutions group.
- Partnered with the business units at the senior executive level in the creation of technology, quotes and business process to advance business strategies .
- Facilitate ongoing planning for IT investments and aligns business strategies with CEO investment strategy, customer service and business priorities.
- Shape future analytics demands of initiatives that drive analytics maturity, have defined value impact and scale across business units.
- Coordinate the strategy of multi - functional activities and tasks for the training requirements to our users.
- Directed self-service activities, global training, adoption and implementation of analytics BI tools.
- Directed the implementation of SNOW Knowledge Management Module.
HEAD OF IT AMERICAS REGION
- Oversee the day-to-day functions of the critical business, KPI’s and manufacturing applications.
- Directed Data Enterprise Architecture, Risk management & assessment.
- Meet with business users and stakeholders to improve our services.
- Creation of Succession Plan in the region. Directed training of new team members and mentored each to promote productivity and accuracy.
ERP BUSINESS ANALYST PMO IT
- Coordinate application of software releases and life-cycle.
- Develop project scope of implementation, create project plans that include an analysis of cost-benefit, production schedule and risk assessment.
- Global Software implementation in US, China, India and Mexico.
STRATEGIC SOURCING PROJECT LEADER
- Coordinate and lead all the quotation, sourcing, procurement and production building for our customer GE Energy, Aerospace and Transportation Divisions.
- Act as the primary coordinator for matters relating to manufacturing and new business opportunities, analyzing the BOM's from new products build.
- Determine requirements for equipment, tooling, materials, and methods of manufacturing.
- Evaluate and recommend changes in manufacturing systems, procedures, and operating techniques, and initiate corrective action.
- Manage various business groups with document organization and dissemination during acquisitions.
NEW BUSINESS PROJECT MANAGER
- Oversaw large portfolio of New Projects to support teams, report progress to manufacturing leadership and key stakeholders.
- Coordinate all the new projects arriving to the plant and procure transfers from Germany plants, analyze the Bill of Material (BOM) of each production line and secure all the components needed for validation and trial runs, from PPAP until Start of Production.
- Manage the Engineer Change Requests, analyze, review and approve the changes. Communicate the changes to the teams involved.
- Coordinate Business Plan. Create and upload the forecast prices of all the components running on the plant to review the business fiscal year goals.
- Responsible for the Finance Division account, handle the customer's account procuring new addition of products to our Division.
- Manage and improve client relationships between our company and key accounts.
- Identify potential customers to develop business opportunities, strategic planning, coordinate, negotiate and manage the full account.
- Support all the branch operational activities and financial services.
- Coordinate junior tellers and cross-selling to meet the goals for the branch.
- Reference new customers, assist customers, educate the associates on our products.
- Maintain all account types and preserve good customer relationships.
- Advised clients on mortgage, education and personal loans.