Delivering excellence in project and program management, strategic, and collaborative problem - solving to the diverse range of industries.Highly accomplished project leader with experience developing and integrating new technology / enhancements to enterprise applications using various project management methodologies, including waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, promoting Agile values and principles within the project team. Well-developed ability to manage complex projects within time and budget, while adhering to high quality standards and meeting customer expectations. Robust verbal and written communication talents, with proven ability to transfer information to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Project Planning/Management
- Requirement Analysis
- Continuous Process Improvements
- Team Building & Leadership
- Agile Methodologies
- Strategic planning & Implementation
- Time Management
- Conflict/Problem Resolution
Technical Proficiencies: Azure DevOps, Clarity, Team Foundation Server, ServiceNow, Planview, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Oracle Discoverer and Salesforce.
Confidential, Valley, Nebraska
Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Hold bottom line accountability for integrating an out of the box billing software replacing homegrown.
- Serve as Scrum Master while acting as business analyst for both business and technical sides, QA and implementation manager.
- Oversee complex projects, including identifying and modifying business processes due to acquisition, managing the technical API, Rest SOAP calls, requirements and tasks of the Billing Platform, Vertex, V365, AgSense, and Braintree.
- Optimized efficiency by identifying areas for improvement and suggesting limitations on user roles while working with leadership.
- Ensured the transparency of integrated processes and continuous support delivery while spearheading the interdisciplinary project teams.
Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska
- Led and controlled various projects from inception to completion with in budgetary and time constrains, such as upgrading system and interfacing greater Nebraska disparate EMRs to Cerner.
- Orchestrated technical support in upgrading Alegent Pharmacy point of sale merchant software and hardware.
- Identified process to prioritize backlog of projects, weekly status reporting and monthly status reporting to Technology Governance Committee by collaborating with other team members.
- Managed capital projects in the $1m range to smaller as well as managed several construction projects that had IT touch points.
- Developed and presented monthly reports to the Technology Governance Board with AVP guidance.
- Successfully upgraded 6000 cisco phones in four hospitals, including communication, working with end users and after go live support for two weeks.
- Brought in scheduling system for outreach department for Nebraska Heart Institute while working with managed service partners and vendors as project team members.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Digital Project Manager
- Spearheaded cross functional teams, consisting of five to three personnel, on large enterprise initiatives.
- Enabled project managers to obtain PMI continuing education units through PMI while planning, organizing and chairing Project Manager meetings on monthly basis.
- Delivered high level leadership for devising and implementing project management methodology while leading digital team within Brand and collaborating with MarCom, project planning team and business partners.
- Performed diversified project management duties, including leading resource management and planning, project forecasting, budgeting and prioritization of projects for the enterprise.
- Oversaw resource allocation, velocity and projects currently progress while developing reports for management in an accurate manner.
- Created and managed 30-60-90 project forecast that reflected incoming projects from conceptualization to approval, providing giving Brand Directors insight into upcoming projects.
- Implemented agile methodology to an existing organization while leading digital managers, which resulted in moving the department of print services, the digital business customers into the world of user experience designers, Agile, and the ability to create mobile apps for insurance.
- Relocated a hospital lab to new lab locations, dispersing equipment with IT interfaces, personnel, hazardous waste on time in compliance with regulatory laws.