- Results driven, natural leader and team builder with approximately 20 years of experience in all facets of program/project delivery and management.
- Experienced in IT & Business PMO leadership roles with both internal and external customers.
- Comfortable communication style with C level executives; as well as with cross functional project teams.
- Proven ability to work with teams deliver projects on time, in scope, within budget and in alignment with expectations.
- Consulted with Confidential to build a governance program utilizing people, process, and technology.
- Took a team reporting 20% on time projects to 83% on time projects.
- Led the Medicare mock audit at Confidential healthcare in partnership Compliance leadership team and Confidential utilizing the Innovare tool.
- Led initiative to bring all system enhancements online for a Medicare health plan re - procurement of 253k lives; on scope; under budget; on schedule.
- Developed and drove an initiative at Confidential to turn around a financially challenged health plan to a profitable health plan through operational efficiencies and re-contracting.
- Renovated PMO at a PBM from high turnover, low adherence to SDLC, with poor project financials reporting to a low turnover, well respected team supporting governance and project financials.
- Lead Business team and Vendor to deliver new web site and a new standard in providing Caregiver functionality at Confidential .
- Team achieved numerous web site design awards.
- Captured $14 million contract by delivering Beta software project on time and within scope: EDI integration of Claims system, Imaging System Import, Payment Exports and PPO & PBM
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
Building customer relationships
Business process design/re - design
Organizational change management
Budget & forecast management
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
IT PMO Consultant
- Engaged to turn around existing IT PMO from 20% delivery on time to current 83% on time delivery via a mixture of initiatives around people, process, and technology.
- Portfolio consisted on Infrastructure, Security and applications projects.
Confidential, Long Beach CA
Sr. Program Manager Consultant
- Delivered the MHPR re-Procurement initiative on time, under budget with high quality.
- Initiated the Compliance implementation of the Inovaare Program set of software tools.
Sr. Program Manager
- Delivered program oversight for the Epic re-platforming initiative, MHPR profitability program, helped to deliver the implementation of the Inovalon risk management program.
- Worked with Confidential leadership to introduce financial tracking process across PMO leveraging P6 financials.
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
Sr. Program Manager
- Lead the successful implementation of the Planview application for the Finance and HR business teams; and, served on the Enterprise team as the Finance/HR representative as well as subject matter expert.
- Overall responsibility for the 2015 Finance team portfolio of projects including the multi departmental requirements gathering and assessment of the Oracle Fusion application.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Program management for the delivery of ePrescribing portfolio of projects.
- Lead team to deliver Version1 functionality on the IRIS platform to achieve external certification on regulatory timeline.
- Increased volume from 4k scripts per day to current 30k scripts per day.
- Initiated efforts for increased drug matching as well as ePrescribing of controlled substances.
Client Service Group Lead
- Worked with the various teams to baseline and improve production support via business and IT SWOT teams.
- Developed Capital approval process to ensure that Regulatory projects were funded appropriately.
- Managed project intake and priorities with Business partners.
- Program manager of Capital projects.
- Promoted to a leadership role in the PMO Management team of PBM.
- Worked closely with new PMO Director to develop and promote PMO standards, collaborated with IT teams and Governance board to update SDLC, recruited, hired and trained 15 Confidential ’s, ensured SOX compliance, developed Project Manager scorecard, oversaw the 2011 Capital spend of $26M, socialized the integration of Prompt & Planview applications.
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed $6.4M 2-year effort to upgrade the Prescription Solutions web portals to gain parity with competitors; and, set new standard in providing Caregiver functionality.
- Achieved numerous web site design awards.
- Collaborated with business team, external design vendor, internal IT teams and Senior Management to deliver multiple instances of on budget/on time functionality releases.
- The largest being a complete rewrite of the site.
- Trained new project coordinator on roles, responsibilities, and details required to run project.
Consultant - IT Project Manager
- Working with Business sponsors and Marketing group, grew the usage of the website from 9,982 Users to 33, 297 Users driving a revenue increase of 200%
- Developed process and procedures for production support of Business changes to the iLog decision engine
- Acting as single point of contact for Product Manager, Business System Analysts, Software Development team, and QA to prioritize and manage projects for PreQual application on Broker Website
- Worked with Product Manager to establish project parameters, including business requirements, defect analysis identification and resolution
- Proposed cost savings projects for rules engine merge (v4.0) and sun setting of PreQual application with the release of new Underwriting application; cost savings of approximately $3 million