- Project Manager and Business Analyst with strong global experience leading projects to develop, implement, and support IT systems and services.
- Leads onsite and remote project teams throughout the development of innovative software solutions and services.
- Directs business analysis and technology development projects focused on optimizing business and system performance.
- Manages all aspects of system development lifecycles, including requirements gathering, system specification, development, testing, and implementation to production environments. Professional history includes leading ERP technology development initiatives that produced significant business and technology improvements and drove new revenue opportunities.
- Received multiple awards for leading the successful development and implementation of ERP applications at subsidiary overseas offices.
- Reduced project resource requirements 50% by leading the development and deployment of IT policies and procedures that enabled the business to achieve SOX compliance.
- Ensure that all solutions function according to operational requirements by aligning the work of multiple teams to development goals; maintained strong, collaborative business relationships with manufacturing teams, regulatory teams, developers, analysts, and business owners throughout all project phases.
- Improved sales group efficiencies times by leading the development and rollout of a solution that automated the processing of sales order entries and expiration dates.
- Conducted planning and operational readiness assessments to provide an effective transition of new technologies into production during the acquisition of another company; led project teams throughout SQL data and server migration, report development, and moving applications to a new domain.
- Implemented a data visualization reporting tool that eliminated manual labor hours of calculating QOH inventory and Product Non - Conformance Quality Metrics, and improved resource management by producing insights into quality metrics, inventories, work orders, and other metrics.
- Deployed and administered ERP systems throughout global branch offices in France, Germany, England, Spain, and China; maintained strong collaborative communications with the International Controller, Director of Service to maintain continuous alignment of project scopes with strategic business objectives.
OPERATIONAL & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
OPERATIONAL EXPERTISE: Project Management, Solution Development, Solution Delivery, ERP Implementations, Research and Development, Regulatory Compliance, Quality Assurance, Risk Assessment, Risk Management, Change Management, Impact Analysis and Assessment, Cost Benefit Analysis, ROI Analysis, Contingency Planning, Software Development Lifecycle, Team Building, Mentoring, Testing, Rollout, Support
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: QAD2015EE, QAD EDI, SSIS, SSRS, Camstar MES Application, ERP, SAP, SharePoint, GIT, Microsoft Azure DevOps, SQL Server, Visual Studio, VB.NET, Syteline, SAP Business Objects (BO), Cron Job Automation, Spotfire Reporting Tool, Business Objects, Datawarehouse, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Confidential, Framingham, MA
Sr. IT Project Lead
- Lead multidisciplinary teams responsible for ERP system development and support projects.
- Manage the analysis of business processes and architectures to develop business-critical systems and applications.
- Coordinate software and system development lifecycles (SDLC).
- Evaluate business operations, processes, workflows, and company goals.
- Recommend, plan, and manage new solution development projects, creating systems that produce new revenues and improve business performance.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
Sr. IT Project Lead
- Direct onsite and remote project teams and resources throughout the planning and completion of technology-focused projects, ensuring the on-time, on-budget completion of deliverables.
- Utilize Agile methodologies to manage the efficient completion of ERP technology development, implementation, and support initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to assess business needs and translate discovered requirements into new ERP systems that align with unique business needs.
- Ensure that all solutions function according to operational requirements by aligning the work of multiple teams to development goals; maintained strong, collaborative business relationships with developers, analysts, and business owners throughout all project phases.
- Organized and managed the first-ever internal team in charge of developing and supporting ERP applications.
- Conduct project risk management, change management, and incident management; diagnose risks, bottlenecks, outages, and work on escalated support cases to quickly resolve support issues.
- Manage the development of solutions that automate file transfers and ordering processes, direct the creation of customized data capture forms needed to processes EFT data, and led a digital transformation project to move payment processes to IT platforms, replacing paper-based processes.
Confidential, Westford, MA
ERP Administrator - Database Administrative Manager
- Managed ERP system development and administration efforts to produce new applications and services.
- Organized, mentored, and led teams throughout the planning and development of technology architectures, ensuring the successful completion of deliverables.
- Directed all requirements gathering processes, including interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, use cases, scenarios, as well as business and workflow analysis.
- Organized and manage the first-ever internal team in charge of developing and supporting ERP applications.
- Collaborated with cross-functional engineering, testing, and analyst teams, managers, and other stakeholders to identify business requirements for complex ERP development projects.
- Mediated with vendors and end users for Sales Logix and ERP system integrations, producing cost reductions equal to two headcounts.
- Tracked resource bandwidth and forecasting to ensure the efficient allocation of resources throughout multiple competing objectives.
- Applied project management methodologies and control processes that enhanced end user relationships and support processes.
- Researched and recommended the best courses of action for delivery of a project to automate an amortization module; collaborated with finance teams to determine impacts and implications of various automation options.