- Asset Management Lead, multi - state utility transmission and distribution lead for Maximo 7.6 enterprise asset management implementation. Designed work/asset management business processes as basis of implementation.
- Build-Fix Lead, Maximo 7.6 & Click Scheduling/Mobility applications for multi-state transmission and distribution utility. Worked with 20+ developers onshore and offshore (Bangalore) to configure Maximo T&D application, including integration to over forty applications via Maximo Integration Framework (MIF) & RESTful web services.
- Cutover Manager, Infrastructure Manager, and Post-production Support Manager for Maximo 7.5 implementation at a natural gas utility. Coordinated multi-faceted environment promotion process involving data conversion (assets/GIS locations/addresses), integration (Oracle CC&B/Mobile Work Manager/ORS Scheduling), and application shakeout.
- Data Conversion Lead, utility generation systems for a Maximo 7.6 implementation. Developed functional specs, technical specs, and ran mock conversions for a Passport-Maximo upgrade. Provided functional Maximo support, during integration testing and UAT, for transmission and distribution phase of the same client.
- Maximo Solutions Architect for multi-state utility assessment of power generation and supply chain operations. Provided information on Maximo capabilities to help business leverage out-of-the-box functionality and determine necessary enhancements. Managed estimator and contributed resource requirements to business case.
- EAM Assessment Analyst, evaluating work, asset, and supply chain management for two multi-state utilities implementing EAM and ERP solutions (Maximo 7.6 & Oracle EBS R12.1). Provided recommendations for implementation scope, cost estimates relative to budget, and integration options for optimal application architecture.
- Business Requirements Lead for Agile (Scrum) web-based application development project. Worked with four business analysts and used Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) to manage development process.
- Consulting project manager for an MRO Procurement & Inventory Assessment and Re-implementation at an Oracle R12 EBS Steel Manufacturer.
- Developed initial two-year implementation roadmap and led functional team, including leads for Oracle Purchasing, Inventory, and eAM to improve asset management usage and support at six plants.
- EAM resource supporting maintenance planning and scheduling processes in an oil refinery. Focused on communications, short interval controls, work order planning and scoping, and improved use of Maximo.
- EAM resource supporting strategic engineering and maintenance transformation at an offshore contract driller. Facilitated workshops to define high level maintenance processes and global business requirements, and developed template of a strategic engineering and technical services roadmap.
- Oracle R12 eAM functional resource supporting implementation at an oil and gas pipeline company. Developed functional design documents (MD-50s), interacted with offshore technical resources, and conducted testing.
- EAM lead for Maximo 7.1 implementation in a manufacturing environment.
- Conducted interviews, assessed existing operations, and developed several planning documents including scope, project plan, and resource requirements.
- Maximo Technical Architect; installed and migrated five environments in Oracle’s Federal-On-Demand data center. Architecture consisted of Maximo 7.1 (Transportation), Oracle 11 RDBMS, Solaris OS, and WebLogic.
- Also integrated Maximo to Active Directory, oversaw BIRT report development, and researched mobile solutions.
Director of Solutions Architecture
- Application liaison engaging development and sales/marketing to in corporate customer-driven product enhancements
- Third party software development point of contact focused on pinpointing product synergies, determining integration points, and planning joint development; also participated in OEM negotiations.
- Mobile architect developing inventory and mobile work management solutions using Syclo’s Agentry Server V5, Eclipse SDE, Windows Mobile platforms, and a concurrently-developed TabWare web services integration layer.
Consultant/Senior Consultant/Technology Architect
- Worked with Oracle R12 eAM, Purchasing, Inventory Control, and Project Accounting modules to update systems, processes and address pain points
- Maximo Technical Architect at a global pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Served as the lead developer and oversaw six other developers in Maximo configuration, mobile configuration, reports development, and integration solutions.
- Maximo Technical Architect, (ITSM) and Asset Management (ITAM) implementation for a global pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Served as the lead technical role who oversaw other developers in implementing a prototype.
- Maximo Technical Architect at a global engineering services firm. Provided technical expertise for troubleshooting performance issues for two separate simultaneous global Maximo instances.
Maximo EAM Consultant
- EAM resource; conducted Business Process Reengineering (BPR) by identifying improved practices including service contract work, purchase order consolidation, streamlined labor reporting, and MRO materials.
- Mobile Implementor; installed mobile solutions for work and inventory management and trained maintenance staff.
Technical and Functional Consultant
- Developed Inventory Control, Process Control, and Warehouse Management Software Solutions.
- Configured an enterprise JAVA-based integration suite designed to connect optimize mobile technologies
- Built integration solutions connecting plant and warehouse real time and mobile devices to AS/400 (BPCS) using XML, MQ-Series, JAVA apps, dcPassageway, SQL Server, and DB2.
- Developed dcCollect mobile solution for managing work management and MRO parts inventory.