- Highly Meticulous and self - starter professional with 10+ years experience as a Project Lead - IT Transformation with a track record of managing business operations and optimizing processes by implementing effective project management and quality management principles to drive growth.
- Provide directions, leadership, and motivation to ensure that team performs to the best of their abilities and delivers consistently.
- Overall 14 years of experience as a Project Lead, Project Head- Operation, Business head and Officer Marketing Support, skilled in process improvement, risk assessment, cross-functional collaboration, and project deployment.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management
- Procurement & Planning
- Process Analysis / Improvement
- Budgeting and Administration
- Client Relation Management
- Team Leadership
- Risk Management
- Inventory Management
- Bill of Material (BOM)
- Quality Assurance
- Progress reports & Reviews
- Level of Effort (LOE)
- Skills in Excel, Word, Visio
- Resource Management
- Creative Solutions
- As a project lead, I oversaw the entire county network transformation for 225 Orange County offices and multiple agencies including Healthcare, SSA, Clerk-Recorder, Probation, Court House, and Sheriff.
- Coordinating with the network team, project managers, and county officials to provide a plan of action including scheduling site surveys, network cable installation, IDF and Rack space approvals, fiber and circuit installation, cut-over plans, and project completion review for every individual site.
- Work directly with Orange County and their approved contractor for requesting external services such as drilling, conduit installation, rack & stack, network cable labeling, power receptacle installation.
- Designed and revised custom monitoring tools for pre and post-cut-over checklist and guidance reports to improve and standardize an error-free end-to-end deployment plan.
- Established 4 different standard operating procedures for every segment of our deployment, i.e. Site assessment, Transformation overview, Cut- Over plan (Transformation Plan), and Quality review form
- Designed and implemented a uniform strategy on all cisco network equipment’s in our environment for easy and stress-free troubleshooting
- Prepared and monitored Level of Effort (LOE), Inventory Management, Resource Management for 225 agency locations, 25 Network Engineers, and their day-to-day operations.
- Coordinate and report regular status updates on all 225 individual Orange County sites on weekly internal reviews and bi-monthly county reviews.
- Measures project performance utilized best practice techniques and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Review status of the project, bill of material (BOM), budgets, and providing a forecast for the next 6 months based on the plan and demand
- Broad experience in designing processes, assessing outcomes, immediate corrections, attention to details, problem-solving, and quality control.
- Effective at determining a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these, making allowance for potential problem
- Ability to work independently and organize workload with minimal direct supervision
- Received Valuable Player award for the year 2017, 2 GOLD & 1 SILVER Award for High-Level Performance & Accomplishment
Project Head / Center Head
- As a center head, I was managing Confidential -ONE World Center with 4 Business Heads, 4 Faculty Heads, 6 Business development managers, 30 Training Faculties, 10 front desk sales representatives, and 15000 sq. Ft office premises with high-tech advanced training tools and equipment's for LIVE training sessions anywhere from the world.
- Hold dual accountability for managing complex large-scale corporate IT training projects, building a new strategy to create Walk-in inquiries, prospects, and business conversion, leading the faculty head to organize and schedule training batches based on the demand and availability.
- Coordinate branch channel communications to convey key operational changes and influence successful branch adoption and integration of changes seamlessly
- Daily monitoring, weekly review meeting, everyday follow-ups, complete closures, and business advisors are part of my operation with my team
- Managing contracts & vendors for supplying marketing and business materials, advertisement, corporate tie-ups, institutional alliances.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively, experience seeing projects through the full life cycle, and have strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirement, coordinating with headquarters about the following months' plan and progresses.
- Re-engineered contracts policy to enhance quality assurance and to identify risk and issues at the earlier stages during the project.
- Participated in company technology roadmap reviews with senior corporate management
- experience in creating advanced documentation to help streamline customer relationships and consumer reports.
Business / Channel Head
- Conducting market research, identify emerging market trends, and introducing marketing strategies.
- Responsibilities include designing the Proposal, analysis of Project value, Negotiation, Collecting Data as per the order, Implementation schedule, Data managing, Project Development, Quality Control, and Verification Certification, Training, Orientation, and project Dispatch.
- Planning and organizing the requirement for end-to-end product and solution demonstration on our banking solutions like Data Center Services, Training Simulations, Currency Chest Management Solutions, and Video Conferencing Solutions
- Play Lead role in establishment, setup, & management of operations (Chennai-South Main Branch)
- Proper control over the commissions and business offers from the partners and giving them the priority and support over their clients.
- Offering Business Solution for Corporate using GIS, Oracle and Java Technologies, Consulting Colleges for Oracle Workshops, Seminars, and Certifications
- Building Brand Image to generate demand for the product using various marketing channels